PDA

View Full Version : Other Norfolk St Greenacre HONEY

windmill
11-12-2012, 06:57 AM
Sorry guys after posting the following report under MAGGIE realised it should be a new post under Honey.

Felt the urge and had to see Maggie again, jump in the car and I'm off.
Should have rang first but was spur of the moment thing!
Shown to waiting room, I ask when is Maggie available, oh shit shes not working today off with the flu fk fk fk!
"we have other beautiful girls, you look" no I say and start for the door when I' m passed by a truely stunning set of long legs ending in tiny black G string going in the other direction. Whoa who's that? HONEY you like? Receptionist looks at me and knows she has just landing another live one. I'm too easy. Pays up onto room, knock on door and in she comes. Front on she is even better, pretty face great boobs, thin waist, ready smile, and great Eng. I'm in love and she has only said I'm Honey, pleased to meet you would you like a massage or straight to fourplay? I'm almost lost for words, skip the massage (which turns out she is very good at!) onto the bed for some great GFE and slow build up with BBBJ and hand work on the jewells finally tarping up and into a slow cowgirl with one of the best pelvic motions I've had the pleasure of. changed possies a couple of times and finished with her on top controlling the stroke speed and depth, Ah heaven. finished me of with quick massage, and into shower slowly.
Said she was Japanese and has done modelling,.
Treat this girl with respect and you will surely get more than your moneys worth IMO