PDA

View Full Version : How to add Mick Aussie and Hank79 to your ignore list.

kazuya
20-06-2013, 11:53 PM

Mick Aussie
21-06-2013, 12:17 AM
Of course that only works whilst one possesses ones current profile haha. Wouldn't it be terrible if that happened sport! Of course, is this not all just sport ;)

cheese69
24-06-2013, 10:39 PM
Jesus you lot are gullible and precious. Mick and Hank are the best things about this forum. Much more entertaining than the usual boring drivel most provide on here.

And how gullible are you all? Do you seriously believe Mick and Hank are an Asian pimp and not some punter just taking the piss?

The joke is on you, believers.

jiveturkey
24-06-2013, 11:26 PM
Kazuya, enjoying the serenity very much thank you.

Cheese, I think most of us knew he was pretending to be the asian pimp but I just think that there are some of us punters who prefer to read quality reviews and factual information. Maybe if you want those fun n games with hank and mick there should be a kiddies corner part of the forum so you can enjoy your little pranks on each other.

BrainSex
25-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

BrainSex
25-06-2013, 12:36 PM

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
26-06-2013, 02:29 AM
Thanks kazuya

Mick Aussie
28-06-2013, 01:33 PM

At least you know you not relevant. Most here don't.

brizzyboy
28-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Thanks. They are getting annoying now.

Mick Aussie
28-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Thanks. They are getting annoying now. Must be hard to admit hank recommends right and you guy there wrong.

Brisguy72
28-06-2013, 08:19 PM
I had both Hank & Mick on ignore but decided to take them off tonight to see what mistruths they are spreading on the forum & am glad I did....

I suggest you all take them off ignore so you can see what they are saying....

If you can't see what they are saying you can't correct them or dispell the lies & bullshit they are spreading on here....

popeye96
29-06-2013, 04:36 PM
I had both Hank & Mick on ignore but decided to take them off tonight to see what mistruths they are spreading on the forum & am glad I did....

I suggest you all take them off ignore so you can see what they are saying....

If you can't see what they are saying you can't correct them or dispell the lies & bullshit they are spreading on here....

It annoys the shit out of me that people are even acknowledging their existence and I have to read their crap after they have been quoted, so not a hope of taking them off ignore. Anyone that has half a brain would realise they are full of shit, so who cares what they say.

kazuya
29-06-2013, 11:33 PM