PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Snow - My best night ever since in Sydney.

Jack.the.awesome
21-06-2013, 12:22 AM
Good day lads,

So today is my second time visited Ginza and I'm loving the shop more and more everytime I visited. I think today was my lucky day since a lot of things happened unexpectedly. I called and book Sue yesterday but then she called in sick and Wilson gave me a text to notify

me, so I decided to book Cassie asap when she's available but then Wilson rang me and recommended me to book Snow, I was a little bit hesitated cuz I saw Sifu's AR and he said Snow isnt as hot as Cassie (well everyone wants the best, right?) but then I was like "oh well, wtf, just flow with the wind" so I agreed and

book her for a 45 mins session, I will never regret that decision !

I arrived at Ginza on time with my friend and Yuki called out Snow to greet me and I was stunned at that second. I couldnt believe in my eyes who I was staring at. This could be very confused if I dont say the reason why I was stunned and this is the reason :

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=478153168933797. The girl in this video clip has made me having a hard on for a few days now, but then I was holding off myself from whacking off so I could enjoy my session today but DAMN, I just couldnt believe it, Snow looks 90% exactly the same with this girl, but

with a smaller face, I would say their eyes and their smile are exactly the same since I have stared at her for a very long time tonight, came back home and staring at this video clip and I just couldnt believe it.

The second thing I like about her face is her smile, it just warms me up on a cold night like this. I haven't seen my gf for more than 2 years (we're having a long distance relationship) but with her smile, I totally forgot about my gf during the session! (Be cautious as you dont want to ruin your relationship !)

My session began with lot of chatting, her English is very good for a person has only been in Australia for 5 months (she might have been in UK for a while as #syzygy said)

We then started to DFK, lots of DFK (for a 45 mins I think 25 mins her mouth was to my mouth and the rest was on my brother) I have never seen anyone with a passion in DFK like her, not just lip on lip, but lots of tongue action, I felt like I was kissing my real gf, but not my gf currently, a gf in my dream.

I then gave my brother to her with a hope that she will make him happy but suddenly she said no, not that fast... oh boy whats gonna happen now? I will leave it here so you boys can go find out by yourself hehe :cool2:

After that she started to give me a BBBJ and boy, it was awesome. Her drool was all over my bro and damn, that just looks so hot, just like in those JAV.

We then started the fcking but there was a small problem, my bro suddenly went down with no brake... :cry: I dont really know what happened, prolly I was tired from a long day ( I have been walking around for 6 hours straight to run my errand, yes WALKING in this cold

weather) she asked me If I want her to suck it again, boys she must really love sucking but i said its alright, just rest and cuddle for a while. We then started to fuck after my bro got up again, cowgirl then traditional missionary then doggie. After that my bro went down again... I felt extremely outrageous as I couldnt

really satisfy her when her nipples were so hard at the time :fire: She then told me: "No worries, I will take care of you no matter what" She then took off the dom, then clean my bro and then start sucking it again. Man, I just love this girl's enthusiastic spirit. After 10 mins her drool was all over me again but then I

realized my time was almost over but I couldnt come yet so I felt a little worried. The 1st time the phone rang to notify us the time is almost over, she looked at me and smiled and asked me "Do you want to come in mouth?" I replied with a YES, definitely a BIG YES and then she smiled and start sucking again (there is a

lot of sucking in this thread lol). After that, I had a second thought, why not try something new and I asked her "When I come, can you open your mouth and I'll shoot'em in instead of traditional CIM?" She replied "Anything you want" :love: . But then thing didnt go well as planned, I couldnt get in a good position to make

my gun hit the target as everything happened so fast, so my man juice covered half of her face instead of being in her mouth :sweat: but hey, that scene looks insanely hot :startle: I have never experienced anything like this, even with my gf so I was like Damn, what is the fastest way to get more money so I can come

back to her soon? :cry:

We took a shower together and I helped her to get dressed, then I look at the clock and realize I was 15 mins over my session , 15 MINS that means I paid for only 45 mins and got 1 hour session (shower time included) The phone rang again and Yuki seemed mad with Snow, I

felt kinda responsible so I went down and told Yuki that Snow did a very good job and promised I will be a loyal customer to Ginza thanks to Snow and Yuki seems pleased.

After my session, I felt like I was in heaven, satisfied all my needs, physically and mentally. Who would think I can meet the girl I have been dreaming of for a few days? (not exactly the same girl but well, very closed) Thanks Sue for calling in sick today (well, this is just mean

:sweat:) Thanks Wilson for the best recommendation and thanks Snow for being there for me in a cold, lonely night.

the wizard
21-06-2013, 12:53 AM
Awesome Jack
I like your style
Note to self-i must see snow

Jack.the.awesome
21-06-2013, 01:05 AM
Awesome Jack
I like your style
Note to self-i must see snow

She made me couldnt sleep tonight. After meeting her, I felt happy and sad at the same time. Why would a beautiful girl like that has to do a job like this? (well this thought have been appearing in my mind for a few times) sometimes I just wish I could just flick my finger and then money rain down and I will keep those girl for me and myself only! :cool2:

hoshimoony
21-06-2013, 01:15 AM
Thanks for the heartfelt AR jack, now I can see why Wilson is recommending her to me! Sounds like a really nice girl.
Really love it when a girl satisfies you physically and mentally, sounds like you found yourself a true gem!

Hopefully I get a chance to see her soon :)

Punter Poontang
21-06-2013, 01:22 AM
She made me couldnt sleep tonight. After meeting her, I felt happy and sad at the same time. Why would a beautiful girl like that has to do a job like this? (well this thought have been appearing in my mind for a few times) sometimes I just wish I could just flick my finger and then money rain down and I will keep those girl for me and myself only! :cool2:

Nice review Jack, glad it all worked out for you.

Just be careful about that "White Night Syndrome". If the girls are there for the money, the best thing you can do is visit them and assist with wealth re-distribution (always in return for services rendered, of course). ;-)

Jack.the.awesome
21-06-2013, 01:22 AM
Thanks for the heartfelt AR jack, now I can see why Wilson is recommending her to me! Sounds like a really nice girl.
Really love it when a girl satisfies you physically and mentally, sounds like you found yourself a true gem!

Hopefully I get a chance to see her soon :)

I have to work at 8 tomorrow and now Im still sitting hear, thinking of her, watching the video clip above to remind me about her as I dont want to forget her face. I wish she could give me or let me have a picture of her so if anything happens and I can never see her again, I would have something to look at, to tell me that she was once my fav girl to have sex with. Oh gosh, why Im so fragile and emotional? :cry:

Nice review Jack, glad it all worked out for you.

Just be careful about that "White Night Syndrome". If the girls are there for the money, the best thing you can do is visit them and assist with wealth re-distribution (always in return for services rendered, of course). ;-)

I believe it called "White Knight Syndrome" :P and yes, I know they are there for money and the best I could do to help them is coming to visit regularly, but then I there are other things that restraint me from doing that. First of all is money, second is health, I dont know how to put this but having sex with just one partner who is only there for us is obviously safer than with the one whos there for everyone, right? Ok I will just stop here, I sound like a freaking selfish person =.=" but I just couldnt help it...

HengDai
21-06-2013, 01:33 AM
Nice AR Jack. Might have to go see Snow myself now. I feel like a kid again wishing to visit the snow for the first time! haha

I checked out that video too and it reminded me of this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNCo0gcxUCI

To me, not only is the chick in this clip hotter, but the way she moves her body is 10x as sexy! Frickin hot stuff! Any Ginza girls look and move like this? Let me know bros!

Jack.the.awesome
21-06-2013, 01:46 AM
Nice AR Jack. Might have to go see Snow myself now. I feel like a kid again wishing to visit the snow for the first time! haha

I checked out that video too and it reminded me of this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNCo0gcxUCI

To me, not only is the chick in this clip hotter, but the way she moves her body is 10x as sexy! Frickin hot stuff! Any Ginza girls look and move like this? Let me know bros!

Your definition of "hot" is definitely different from me as I dont think the girl in your clip is as hot as the girl in mine :sweat: but hey, everyone has their own taste right? Snow did actually promised me that she will dance for me the next time we meet. She told me she learnt how to dance for a while. Im definitely coming back to see her dancing ! :slobber: Money money please be fast. Anyways, I will let you know if there are any girl look like the one in the clip, that might take forever as you might not be as lucky as me :miao::miao:

Punter Poontang
21-06-2013, 02:01 AM
I believe it called "White Knight Syndrome" :P

Hahaha .... damn auto-correct!! My phone thought I was talking about a shit festival in Melbourne, the poor-man's Vivid if you like. But glad YOU knew what I was talking about anyways. ;-)

Gucci2012
21-06-2013, 09:05 AM
Good day lads,

So today is my second time visited Ginza and I'm loving the shop more and more everytime I visited. I think today was my lucky day since a lot of things happened unexpectedly. I called and book Sue yesterday but then she called in sick and Wilson gave me a text to notify

me, so I decided to book Cassie asap when she's available but then Wilson rang me and recommended me to book Snow, I was a little bit hesitated cuz I saw Sifu's AR and he said Snow isnt as hot as Cassie (well everyone wants the best, right?) but then I was like "oh well, wtf, just flow with the wind" so I agreed and

book her for a 45 mins session, I will never regret that decision !

I arrived at Ginza on time with my friend and Yuki called out Snow to greet me and I was stunned at that second. I couldnt believe in my eyes who I was staring at. This could be very confused if I dont say the reason why I was stunned and this is the reason :

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=478153168933797. The girl in this video clip has made me having a hard on for a few days now, but then I was holding off myself from whacking off so I could enjoy my session today but DAMN, I just couldnt believe it, Snow looks 90% exactly the same with this girl, but

with a smaller face, I would say their eyes and their smile are exactly the same since I have stared at her for a very long time tonight, came back home and staring at this video clip and I just couldnt believe it.

The second thing I like about her face is her smile, it just warms me up on a cold night like this. I haven't seen my gf for more than 2 years (we're having a long distance relationship) but with her smile, I totally forgot about my gf during the session! (Be cautious as you dont want to ruin your relationship !)

My session began with lot of chatting, her English is very good for a person has only been in Australia for 5 months (she might have been in UK for a while as #syzygy said)

We then started to DFK, lots of DFK (for a 45 mins I think 25 mins her mouth was to my mouth and the rest was on my brother) I have never seen anyone with a passion in DFK like her, not just lip on lip, but lots of tongue action, I felt like I was kissing my real gf, but not my gf currently, a gf in my dream.

I then gave my brother to her with a hope that she will make him happy but suddenly she said no, not that fast... oh boy whats gonna happen now? I will leave it here so you boys can go find out by yourself hehe :cool2:

After that she started to give me a BBBJ and boy, it was awesome. Her drool was all over my bro and damn, that just looks so hot, just like in those JAV.

We then started the fcking but there was a small problem, my bro suddenly went down with no brake... :cry: I dont really know what happened, prolly I was tired from a long day ( I have been walking around for 6 hours straight to run my errand, yes WALKING in this cold

weather) she asked me If I want her to suck it again, boys she must really love sucking but i said its alright, just rest and cuddle for a while. We then started to fuck after my bro got up again, cowgirl then traditional missionary then doggie. After that my bro went down again... I felt extremely outrageous as I couldnt

really satisfy her when her nipples were so hard at the time :fire: She then told me: "No worries, I will take care of you no matter what" She then took off the dom, then clean my bro and then start sucking it again. Man, I just love this girl's enthusiastic spirit. After 10 mins her drool was all over me again but then I

realized my time was almost over but I couldnt come yet so I felt a little worried. The 1st time the phone rang to notify us the time is almost over, she looked at me and smiled and asked me "Do you want to come in mouth?" I replied with a YES, definitely a BIG YES and then she smiled and start sucking again (there is a

lot of sucking in this thread lol). After that, I had a second thought, why not try something new and I asked her "When I come, can you open your mouth and I'll shoot'em in instead of traditional CIM?" She replied "Anything you want" :love: . But then thing didnt go well as planned, I couldnt get in a good position to make

my gun hit the target as everything happened so fast, so my man juice covered half of her face instead of being in her mouth :sweat: but hey, that scene looks insanely hot :startle: I have never experienced anything like this, even with my gf so I was like Damn, what is the fastest way to get more money so I can come

back to her soon? :cry:

We took a shower together and I helped her to get dressed, then I look at the clock and realize I was 15 mins over my session , 15 MINS that means I paid for only 45 mins and got 1 hour session (shower time included) The phone rang again and Yuki seemed mad with Snow, I

felt kinda responsible so I went down and told Yuki that Snow did a very good job and promised I will be a loyal customer to Ginza thanks to Snow and Yuki seems pleased.

After my session, I felt like I was in heaven, satisfied all my needs, physically and mentally. Who would think I can meet the girl I have been dreaming of for a few days? (not exactly the same girl but well, very closed) Thanks Sue for calling in sick today (well, this is just mean

:sweat:) Thanks Wilson for the best recommendation and thanks Snow for being there for me in a cold, lonely night.

Agreed....nice AR my only minor complaint and dont be upset with me .... 45minutes??? Ginza has a consistent high quality and service orientated girls. Try 1 hour next time, enough time to blow your loads and get Snow to do a little sexy dance. :-) :-p

Jack.the.awesome
21-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Agreed....nice AR my only minor complaint and dont be upset with me .... 45minutes??? Ginza has a consistent high quality and service orientated girls. Try 1 hour next time, enough time to blow your loads and get Snow to do a little sexy dance. :-) :-p

Man, I wish I could have that kind of money. Im an oversea student and im working to support myself at the same time so Im on a really tight budget. I had to sacrificed some of my need in order to save money and supporting the girls instead so yeah, I wouldnt mind spending 240 for a beautiful girl like Snow, but only when I really have it. :cry:

the wizard
21-06-2013, 10:00 AM
I agree with Gucci, I have never done under an hour there.
I have only done 30m at a cheap place wth a over 40 yr old milf.
To each his own and I understand your circumstances.
Let's face it 10 minutes at Ginza is better than a hour anywhere else.....

Jack.the.awesome
21-06-2013, 10:16 AM
I agree with Gucci, I have never done under an hour there.
I have only done 30m at a cheap place wth a over 40 yr old milf.
To each his own and I understand your circumstances.
Let's face it 10 minutes at Ginza is better than a hour anywhere else.....

Thats for sure, thats why I never come back to those cheap places again and saving money to spend at Ginza heaven hehe

tgirang
21-06-2013, 10:23 AM
I really like reading your review dude! :)

Thanks for sharing with us.

I understand your situation and yea when you have the need then any time that you can get is well worth it but it sounds like you'll be wanting some more :).

Jack.the.awesome
21-06-2013, 04:27 PM
I really like reading your review dude! :)

Thanks for sharing with us.

I understand your situation and yea when you have the need then any time that you can get is well worth it but it sounds like you'll be wanting some more :).

Today at work, everyone asked me why I look so happy today. I didnt even realize it until now. Damn, Im definitely going back for more snow. You guys might not see my ARs for other girls anymore !!!

Gucci2012
21-06-2013, 04:40 PM
Man, I wish I could have that kind of money. Im an oversea student and im working to support myself at the same time so Im on a really tight budget. I had to sacrificed some of my need in order to save money and supporting the girls instead so yeah, I wouldnt mind spending 240 for a beautiful girl like Snow, but only when I really have it. :cry:

Ok then that's fair I hope punting doesn't distract you from your studies...study hard brother education is very important.

Jack.the.awesome
21-06-2013, 06:22 PM
Ok then that's fair I hope punting doesn't distract you from your studies...study hard brother education is very important.

I almost graduate so I dont really have to study very hard anymore. Mostly I work now so not a lot of pressure on studying, just how to make lots of money to go see the girls lol

cmk76
21-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Nice AR, jack... loved your accident all over snow's face... I get emotional about girls who offer cim too... I said that I would marry the girl who would swallow without hesitation... suffice to say, there have been many marriage proposals... luckily, no takers...!

Jack.the.awesome
22-06-2013, 12:06 AM
Nice AR, jack... loved your accident all over snow's face... I get emotional about girls who offer cim too... I said that I would marry the girl who would swallow without hesitation... suffice to say, there have been many marriage proposals... luckily, no takers...!

Haha, i have been telling my gf to swallow sometimes but she always said she couldnt do it cuz she read a newspaper and it showed that there is a 1/1000% you will get pregnant if swallow, well thats just bullshit and she took it so serious so yeah... i hate that newspaper.

igloo
22-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Haha, i have been telling my gf to swallow sometimes but she always said she couldnt do it cuz she read a newspaper and it showed that there is a 1/1000% you will get pregnant if swallow, well thats just bullshit and she took it so serious so yeah... i hate that newspaper.

Well today is your lucky day. If your future ex wife was so influenced by that statistic, I am sure she will share your concern when she reads what the latest research has found.... It even clears up the misprint in the article she read .... The swallowing PREPARES the body for pregnancy among many other benifits:
"Semen Swallow three times per week or more
So something that is free and readily available is good for so many health issues:

Longer life span

Increased longevity

Reduction of aging symptoms

Risk reduced of breast cancer by 50%

Risk reduction of many cancers

Makes people happy

Reduction of depression and attempted suicide

Donators benefit by reduced risk for prostate cancer

Prepares a woman’s body for pregnancy

Eases pregnancy discomforts; morning sickness

Reduces risk of pregnancy pre-eclampsia (miscarriage)

Improved sense of smell

Reduced risk of heart disease

Weight loss of obesity fat (not muscle mass)

Pain relief and soothing of P.M.S. symptoms

Combats acne

Fights diabetes

AND

Is a natural anti-biotic!

Each item above is linked to source on SemenTherapy.com

If you knew about it, and withheld it from anyone…

If you can read the science and understand it and you don’t tell anyone…

If you are too embarrassed to say it to someone who needs it…

Well I can’t wait.

Someone I care about desperately needs Semen Therapy,

So I’ll say it so loud that someday you will say it to them for me."

http://sementherapy.wordpress.com/2012/07/18/hello-world/

Or just for weight loss:
http://manjuicediet.com/

Jack.the.awesome
22-06-2013, 05:06 PM
Well today is your lucky day. If your future ex wife was so influenced by that statistic, I am sure she will share your concern when she reads what the latest research has found.... It even clears up the misprint in the article she read .... The swallowing PREPARES the body for pregnancy among many other benifits:
So something that is free and readily available is good for so many health issues:

Longer life span

Increased longevity

Makes people happy

Improved sense of smell

Combats acne

Fights diabetes

AND

Well I can’t wait.

Or just for weight loss:

Haha nice one. I'll make sure to show her this. Too bad shes so far away from now. Or Maybe I'll show this to the WLs I'm going to meet in the future and get lucky. Hehe

spitzer
23-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Haha nice one. I'll make sure to show her this. Too bad shes so far away from now. Or Maybe I'll show this to the WLs I'm going to meet in the future and get lucky. Hehe

Imagine if some of that stuff was true, the girls would be begging for it.

Jack.the.awesome
23-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Imagine if some of that stuff was true, the girls would be begging for it.

it might not be 100% true but may be a part of that. there are also fraction that makes ladies hesistate to do that. sometime it can be very smelly, sometime its just very hard to swallow, they make you feel like you want to vomit (thats what my gf said and yes, sometimes it does really make me want to vomit when I suddenly caught the smell of it). Also they might just think we created this stuffs in order to make them swallow our man juice and satisfy us. well, women are doubtful.

CunningLinguist
23-06-2013, 07:59 PM

Longer life span

Increased longevity

Makes people happy

Improved sense of smell

Combats acne

Fights diabetes

AND

Well I can’t wait.

Or just for weight loss:

You forgot to add: improves concentration
So is great for students studying for exams :)

rooter
23-06-2013, 10:08 PM
I couldn't help having a wry smile as I read this review.
The thing is that this is how I feel every time I have sex with a girl.
And I must be at around at least 900 girls now ( 300 WLs and 600 non WLs ).
I totally understand where you are coming from Jack and I don't want to belittle what you are feeling right now.
I am feeling exactly the same way after a wild and intimate session with Bebe today.
I guess my point is that you shouldn't get too hung up on one particular girl.
If I had have commmitted myself to the first hot girl I met, I woukd have missed out on hundreds of sexy gorgeous girls!
Snow is a babe- there is no denying that; but so is Jasmin, Bebe, Sue, Kiss, Yukana, Catherine, Cassie, Diana etc etc.
My advice is to try as many girls as you can.
But that's just my view of things- just follow your heart and your balls and whatever happens happens.

Mr. Who
23-06-2013, 10:28 PM

900... Could this be the record for this forum?

rooter
23-06-2013, 10:31 PM
900... Could this be the record for this forum?
No! Max Impact is on the record at over 1000. But then again uncle Max fought in WW II ;)

Jack.the.awesome
23-06-2013, 10:51 PM
I couldn't help having a wry smile as I read this review.
The thing is that this is how I feel every time I have sex with a girl.
I totally understand where you are coming from Jack and I don't want to belittle what you are feeling right now.
I am feeling exactly the same way after a wild and intimate session with Bebe today.
I guess my point is that you shouldn't get too hung up on one particular girl.
If I had have commmitted myself to the first hot girl I met, I woukd have missed out on hundreds of sexy gorgeous girls!
Snow is a babe- there is no denying that; but so is Jasmin, Bebe, Sue, Kiss, Yukana, Catherine, Cassie, Diana etc etc.
My advice is to try as many girls as you can.
But that's just my view of things- just follow your heart and your balls and whatever happens happens.

Of course Im gonna see other WLs, just not for now, maybe when I have enough of Snow and wanna try someone else with different styles. 900 is an unimaginable number mate. 300 WLs is cool but 600 non WLs is legendary... I have never had sex with a non WL before :( My currently gf is the only 1 I have ever had oral sex with who is a non WL

the wizard
23-06-2013, 10:53 PM
Jack - that's ok, if your happy with one stick to her- move on when you want to, when your ready to....

but don't forget the other undiscovered gems at Ginza .

Max Impact
23-06-2013, 11:15 PM
1000, really? I only remember the last ten.

It was hard during WWII to see my Japanese girls tho. I had to settle for Singaporean, Vietnamese and HongKonese- such is life!!

Thank goodness for PEACE.

Jack.the.awesome
23-06-2013, 11:50 PM
1000, really? I only remember the last ten.

It was hard during WWII to see my Japanese girls tho. I had to settle for Singaporean, Vietnamese and HongKonese- such is life!!

Thank goodness for PEACE.

U ever been to Vietnam? You should sometime, although its illegal in Vietnam but still freaking cheap. For a beautiful girl same as a golden class WL at Ginza might cost only $100 per hour or per shot.

Max Impact
23-06-2013, 11:59 PM
Well I was just in Bangkok, I think it's expensive compared to Vietnam but Saigon is in my Bucket List.

Jack.the.awesome
24-06-2013, 12:22 AM
Well I was just in Bangkok, I think it's expensive compared to Vietnam but Saigon is in my Bucket List.

when you do come, give me a pm or something, I might help you out hehe

Max Impact
24-06-2013, 12:29 AM
Thanks Jack! It won't be long!

Jack.the.awesome
24-06-2013, 01:20 AM
Thanks Jack! It won't be long!

Or you can wait until new year of 2014. I might come back to Vietnam at that time. I can take you to quicky BBBJ shops disguised as hair salons (only BBBJ, time doesnt matter, they will suck you until you CIM for just $15 so if you can hold it long enough, it might take forever :shout:)

MrSeven
24-06-2013, 01:50 AM
just came back from vietnam. They're called hot tocs (bj shops in vietnam) and the best known 2 shops are right near each other. Tried Ben ny's, got an average bj and had to pay extra for it. Still extra equals $5 or something lol. Plus girl wasn't hot, reasonable looking, and got her tits out. I think damage was like $15-$30 all up

Jack.the.awesome
24-06-2013, 02:19 AM
just came back from vietnam. They're called hot tocs (bj shops in vietnam) and the best known 2 shops are right near each other. Tried Ben ny's, got an average bj and had to pay extra for it. Still extra equals $5 or something lol. Plus girl wasn't hot, reasonable looking, and got her tits out. I think damage was like $15-$30 all up

Hot toc means hair salon, some of them are just the disguise for illegal prostitute, it doesnt mean bj shops. Benny's is well known in the district, but if you're a foreigner, they gonna ask you to pay extra (tricky people right) unless there is a local going with you. There are several shops like that on the same street. If you want to see more beautiful girls and dont mind paying $50 and up, there are Le Duyen hair salon (in disguise also) does offer BJ and the girls are hot (some are insanely hot) and another one is Anh Chi in district 10 but this place is kinda unsafe cuz I saw the polices there sometimes. The easiest way to pick up a hooker in Vietnam is going to a night club, they are gonna come to you if you give them a green light (in my experience, just stare at the girls you have doubt about and if she's really a hooker, 100% she will come to you, well if she can speak English of course, best way is asking a local come with you)

the wizard
24-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Seven really need to know about your o/seas exploits.....