PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Nōriko - Cute as a button!!

Punter Poontang
21-06-2013, 02:16 AM
First thing, the spelling. Is it Nariko (per roster) or Noriko (per rooter)?? I'm hedging bets and running with a more Japanese hybrid, Nōriko. :-)

Second thing, setting the scene. Like others I don't like to compare WL's (or meerkats), but that said this was only my second venture to the new Ginza so it's only natural for me to do so. So skip the next paragraph to get straight to Nōriko. :-)

USAGI PROLOGUE

My first session was with the little energiser bunny Usagi, and although I chose not to do a blow by blow review at the time, I did chime in with a few comments in other threads. Although Usagi was a little fuller-figured than the type I'd normally go for, service-wise the session was flawless .... DFK & BBBJ in the shower, CIM for round 1, massage, then more BBBJ, cowgirl -> mish -> very brisk doggy -> a smashing caterpillar finish for round 2. The whole session moved seamlessly from sweet doting GFE to hard-pounding FB and back again, without quite hitting full-blown PSE.

NŌRIKO STARTS HERE

So last weekend, in the area I dropped in a little late, once again unannounced (no booking). Took a shot as the roster looked like you just couldn't miss that night, a bunch of the new highly-rated higher class girls, and Nōriko who seemed quite my type as the Silver Premium option. Upon arriving I was told Nōriko would be available in 15-20 minutes and hastily agreed to the hour.

Just then, Nōriko herself pops out by the reception counter and mentions to Wilson and Yuki that the current customer is "very rude". :-( Don't quite know what it was all about, but must say that the Ginza staff handled it all smoothly. After waiting in the front main room for a bit, I get summoned to pay and head upstairs, but I ask to make sure Nōriko herself is OK and happy to proceed before I do so. All is good

It's only then that I really get a proper look at her. Earlier she'd been draped in a towel and I only caught a brief glimpse from behind. Now she's leading me up the stairs in a tight black dress, but looks soooo cute as she's barefoot having left the heels in the room. Rooter described her very well in his previous review, quite short (especially barefoot!), size 6, perky A+/B- boobs which perfectly suit her frame, and such a cute face. Not what most would describe as "beautiful", but BIG round eyes, gorgeous smile complete with dimples .... she's the cute "girl next door" type in just the perfect little package to my tastes.

I deliberately start quite slowly, make sure that she's OK and I re-assure her I'll be the perfect gentleman. ;-) Head into the shower and after some light scrubbing and lots of talking, I eventually start to nibble her neck and shoulders, leading to some of the sweetest LFK ever. Rooter again described her style well, not full on DFK or trying to tickle each others tonsils, just the nicest, sweetest, softest kisses with enough tongue to keep it sexy.

Onto the bed and I "assume the position", lying flat back awaiting my BBBJ. I wasn't exactly sporting a diamond-cutter, but for some reason was still dripping pre-cum, so Nōriko gave me one gentle wipe with a tissue before starting. Lots of gentle body kisses / cat bathing before getting down to it, just like her kisses it was slow, sweet and gentle. Very nice, if a little short, though I appreciated her adding a big wad of spit for the visual aspect alone. ;-)

After Nōriko stopped the BBBJ and resumed more gentle kisses, I took the initiative to flip her over and headed down for some delightful DATY. This is the one thing I'll disagree with sir rooter on, no more neat triangle, in the last month she's grown back quite the full bush down there. Those who like the "natural" look will love her. Took a little bit of effort to work my way through the scrub, but once there it was delightful and Nōriko appreciated my efforts, making all those cute little Japanese moans.

After sorting her out and starting to feel a little selfish, I stood at the end of the bed and gestured for Nōriko to sit on the edge and re-commence the BBBJ. She did so, but brought a rubber with her, thus making it a CBJ. I got her to kneel on the floor and from there the CBJ went into over-drive, Nōriko impaling her mouth on me furiously. Assuming CIM was off the menu, I asked instead for COB, so when the time came I ripped off the dom and sprayed a weeks worth of jizz all over Nōriko's beautiful little tits. While rubbing my cock on her breasts, I watched the stream run down her stomach until some nestled at the top of her bush .... it was a glorious sight but after just a few seconds I could see she was a little uncomfortable as she wasn't quite able to move without getting even messier. A quick smile and I tell her "you stay there, I'll get the tissues". ;-)

Clean-up and both shower then we're straight into round 2. Starting with more light kisses, I gently finger Nōriko but after a short time she asks I stop, so we move into 69 at my request. Again, it's CBJ only down at the "business end". After a bit of this Nōriko climbs on top into cowgirl, but it's not quite happening as I've only had a very short recovery time and the CBJ didn't get me back up to 100%. So I suggest mish and flip her onto her back, Nōriko very "professionally" giving herself a quick swipe of lube as she does so, if I'd blinked I'd have missed it. lol

Some brisk mish follows and now it IS happening for me. I spin little Nōriko onto her left side and get her to bring her right knee up to her chest. Not sure what this position is called, side-saddle maybe?? I'm straddling her left leg and able to plough into her pussy side on as bringing her right leg up to her chest allows perfect access. For me, this is the Kodak moment of the session, you'd swear Nōriko had never been pleasured from that angle before as she turned her head to the side and gripped the sheets for dear life. The sounds again were a delight to hear, and I think she managed to get over the edge one more time, even though I was backing off and selfishly saving myself for doggy.

That didn't quite eventuate as I'd have liked. I couldn't quite get Nōriko to lower herself into the right height, so by the time I gave up on that and moved to my fool-proof caterpillar position, things had started to wane downstairs. Aware time was creeping up on us, I reverted to mish and ploughed home, though Nōriko wanted to remove me from inside her while I was still spasming away. It was a huge finish, but somehow still ever so slightly unsatisfying. Into the shower, and as I was still a sweaty mess, even after that, Nōriko was sweet enough to get me a glass of water or 7 before I was on my way right on time.

So, all that said, it was a great session. Nōriko is definitely more my type physically than Usagi, but I think my first session was slightly better service-wise .... perhaps I was just more compatible with Usagi on the day. I feel super-harsh marking Nōriko down after what I've just described, but a few of the little things could've made this session one for the ages ... more BBBJ, but again I was dripping early and Nōriko's free not to offer CIM. More fingering, but I did realise once home my nails needed a trim. More doggy, but Nōriko's more of the sweet GFE type, so perhaps not comfortable opening herself up to being pounded from behind. And finally, just another 30 seconds inside her would've made all the difference to round 2, but we were short of time which I could've managed better (allowing round 1 to take too long, therefore not enough recovery time).

Still miles above any session with any girl at any other parlour in Sydney, and 30 mins later on the drive home I was STILL having problems popping the clutch in due to wobbly-leg syndrome. So that's a fair indicator I still had a great time with the ever so cute Nōriko. :-)

If you want a sweet gentle session, she could be your girl, but maybe look elsewhere if you want something closer to the PSE end of the spectrum. She also won't be here for long, only another couple of weeks, so get in quick if you're interested and you see her on the roster. ;-)

hoshimoony
21-06-2013, 02:45 AM
Noriko's definitely a more traditional name in Japan, so I'm more inclined to go with rooter on this one. I think he said she even spelled it out for him. But Wilson's been going with Nariko (started out as Naliko), and although not as common there are still some Nariko's out there, so I guess it's a question of whether to go with the girl or the shop.

Anyway thanks for a great AR! Really appreciate all the little details :) Noriko/Nariko sounds really cute in both looks and personality wise! It reminded me a bit of my session with Mini - one of my favourite sessions. Lots of similarities, except perhaps she was happy to BBBJ all the way. Hope she's coming back at least once more, haven't had a chance to see her but her name's not on the cleaned up girls list on the roster so don't know if that means she's not coming back any more... fingers crossed!

Mr. Who
21-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Well bros I have a sad contribution to make. Wilson confirmed that Noriko will not come back...:cry:

Given bro Poontang saw her this Monday, and given her last day was this Monday, I'd say her departure definitely has something to do with the incidence mentioned above. I wonder what kind of horny dude makes a cute girl decide to leave the industry :fire:

Punter Poontang
21-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Well bros I have a sad contribution to make. Wilson confirmed that Noriko will not come back...:cry:

Given bro Poontang saw her this Monday, and given her last day was this Monday, I'd say her departure definitely has something to do with the incidence mentioned above. I wonder what kind of horny dude makes a cute girl decide to leave the industry :fire:

Very sad indeed, but just to clarify, I saw her on the Friday night. Hope it was nothing to do with that incident if she managed to get through another couple of shifts after that.

Mr. Who
21-06-2013, 05:32 PM
Very sad indeed, but just to clarify, I saw her on the Friday night. Hope it was nothing to do with that incident if she managed to get through another couple of shifts after that.

Thanks for clarifying, so the cute-button puzzle remains...

HengDai
22-06-2013, 12:19 AM
i hate hearing about pricks who mistreat women. just not right for the industry and not right for humanity in general.
i really hope Noriko is okay.

Punter Poontang
22-06-2013, 01:59 AM
i hate hearing about pricks who mistreat women. just not right for the industry and not right for humanity in general.
i really hope Noriko is okay.

Certainly would never defend some scumbag if this was the case, but at the same time lets not jump to conclusions.

Nōriko seemed fine in my session straight after whatever rudeness had occurred, and she did mention she was only going to be in the country for a few more weeks and that she hoped to do a little sight-seeing in that time.

So, it's equally likely her leaving Ginza at that time is purely co-incidental. Maybe she had enough in the kitty to take the last few weeks off work before heading back to Japan, and it's nowt to do with that incident. I certainly hope so, just don't think we should speculate. :-)

the wizard
22-06-2013, 08:02 AM
You're probably right Puntang, most likely she is cashed up sufficiently and doesnt need to work.
Most girls r not professionals and are doing this as a means to an end.
Though many other girls have left now.
Iconic names like Chika, Prada, Usagi now part of Ginza history.
At least there are always new recruits from the Ginza academy for our pleasure. ..

rooter
22-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Noriko used to spend some time in Melbourne and then in Sydney, which is why she only did short stints of 1 or 2 weeks at Ginza.
Will be sad news if she has actually quit for good this time. But realistically girls quit all the time - it shouldn't come as a surprise. Though it's always sad when a great girl like Noriko or Usagi quits. The girls have their own plans, agendas, goals etc they want to pursue and we have to respect that.
Fortunately there are lots of other cute girls still around and new ones arriving all the time.

Punter Poontang
22-06-2013, 02:55 PM
At least there are always new recruits from the Ginza academy for our pleasure. ..

Fortunately there are lots of other cute girls still around and new ones arriving all the time.

You can say that again. Saw Yuki giving a new girl the "grand tour" on the way out yesterday, fucking gorgeous little thing she was. Didn't look Thai to me, so doubt it's the new Thai girl on the roster today, hopefully yet another one starting soon!!