PDA

View Full Version : General talk I put my hand on the hotplate and it was hot.

charliesexy69
21-06-2013, 11:16 PM
I have decided to share my story as i feel it may help me and others.

Being a long time punter i have wished for something new and exciting from time to time.
Six weeks ago i decided to visit a shop i had never been to. I will not disclose the shop name or persons name. Lets just say it is in Sydney and she is 33 yrs old.
I was put in a room with the door left open and then another guy arrives and is put in a room also.
This 20 year old stunner walks down the hallway and goes straight past my room and into the room of the guy who arrives after me to introduce herself.
I was hoping to get my hands on her but he snapped her up. Then this average looking lady comes to introduce herself to me. Very pushy and certainly not my type.
So i tell her i will wait for another lady. Yes i am not afraid to say so. She takes off and then the receptionist comes in and asks whats wrong.
I said i will leave and come back in the evening. I told the receptionist i wanted someone with a nice body.
She was happy to let me leave without further harassment from her side.

As I was walking toward the exit i was behind this receptionist and noticed she had a body that made my mouth water.
Every step she took i watched her ass. A nice gap below the bum cheeks. As we got to the door she said come back later tonight and maybe you might want to see me instead.
Well i stopped in my tracks...looked her in the eye and said...i would like that!
Then she said why don't you see me now rather than come back later. So i agreed. She got this huge shy smile on her face and blushed.
She got the wl that was free to look after the door while she brought in the phone to answer calls.

We get into the room and she is horny as hell and revealed a very addictive figure with great tits and a smooth pussy.
She told me she had been chatting online with some guys and it had made her a horny as hell. I jumped in the shower and i'm trying to hurry up and get on the bed.
I felt this was going to be different from the usual one hour of...she sucks...then i lick pussy...then we fuck...then i go home.

This woman had everything i liked. Soft skin long hair and a sexy body. She performed oral without a condom and i was itching to do some daty.
I got my way and was soon dining on a sweet pussy that responded perfectly with every move.
She was holding my hand like bf/gf and playing with her clit while i was burying my tongue deep inside her. I really clicked with her.
After 20 minutes of daty she yells out fuck me please...fuck my pussy. She pulls me up to get my cock inside her.

What happened next is what i did wrong!

She didn't reach over to grab a condom. I was kneeling between her legs waiting for her to do so.
She was trying to pull my cock closer towards her pussy. I stopped her and said what about a condom?
I could sense this woman was horny as hell after daty and when i stopped daty and came up for air i felt that she might want sex without a condom which has never happened to me before in any shop.
I could see it in her eyes...just fuck my wet hole now you teasing bastard. lol.
So stupid me...she went to grab the condom with a frown on her face but stopped herself and went back to putting my cock inside her. I let her!

We came together but i pulled out and cum on her belly. I have to say she was up in the top 5 of women i have ever fucked in 25 years.
Moving along....that was six weeks ago. I went back the next night for more. Brilliant again. No condom.

I have been back to see her once a week for the last six weeks. It is very difficult to see her as she has to answer the door and phone but we manage.
I pay for my hour but usually stay with her for up to 2 hours. Before and after sex we muck around in her office and talk.

Next week she has asked me to stay the night with her at the shop and sleep with her as she gets scared been on her own. So of course i have agreed.
Everything is going along just as any guy would dream of. I put it to her about not using a condom and her response was...i was so horny and i could see that you are very clean...so i decided not to make you use one.
I regret now that i didn't use one. I am foolish. I hope she is clean. Seven times without condoms now with this woman.

I am addicted to this babe. We call each other several times a day now and she has started to hint to me that i don't need to pay for my one hour anymore.

Please help me fellow punters!!!

Should i continue seeing her or run for my life?

uber
21-06-2013, 11:49 PM
Get yourself tested before making any plans.

While you're at it, have her do the same.

BlueBirdDuke
21-06-2013, 11:59 PM
Should i continue seeing her or run for my life?

Think of it this way...is she the only one you can get bareback sex from?
It's a big pond out there my friend. Fish are aplenty.

You can always choose between the pain of Discipline and the pain of Regret.

charliesexy69
22-06-2013, 12:03 AM
I will get a test done tomorrow. Maybe i will hold off from seeing her until i get the results.

CunningLinguist
22-06-2013, 12:05 AM
Sounds too good to be true!

Max Impact
22-06-2013, 12:10 AM
Get yourself tested before making any plans.

While you're at it, have her do the same.

And I thought I was in trouble.

tt04
22-06-2013, 12:21 AM
I agree with others, too good to be true. Be very very careful there mate. I'd be straight up and ask her what is in it for her? what does she want to get out of it ... I would steer myself clear from this mate. good luck.

HengDai
22-06-2013, 12:30 AM
If something is too good to be true, then it probably is. Be careful bro!

charliesexy69
22-06-2013, 12:31 AM
How long does it take to get test results back from a gp? Where else can i get a test other than a gp that may be quicker?
I am pretty confident that she was a wl in the past. Now she is working reception and owns 50% of the shop.
Seriously the sex is topnotch and the vibes between us are strong and like lightning. But what i don't like is that i am fucking this woman in a shop like we are bf/gf.
Don't get me wrong. I am having a wonderful time!!!

Maybe i will get my test done, start using condoms with her and enjoy the ride. It may not last for long. I really want to do this sleep over with her on Monday night.

charliesexy69
22-06-2013, 12:38 AM
Thank you for the advise. I hear you. I must be careful. When i talk to her next on the phone i will ask her what she wants from me. She has asked me twice already would i like to marry her. Haha. Is she fuggin serious. I don't marry any woman that quickly. Also this week she demanded that i stop pulling out and instead cum inside her. So stupid me did. Arghhh!

end user
22-06-2013, 01:25 AM
Is she looking for citizenship? Harsh question, but something you should consider.
Maybe her student visa or whatever she is here on has run out? Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Do you come off as wealthy? Dress nice, nice phone, nice watch etc? For a chick to suggest marriage in such a short time frame is definitely suggests she has ulterior motives.
Enjoy it while it lasts, but keep your eyes wide open.

Punter Poontang
22-06-2013, 01:50 AM
Is she looking for citizenship? Harsh question, but something you should consider.
Maybe her student visa or whatever she is here on has run out? Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Do you come off as wealthy? Dress nice, nice phone, nice watch etc? For a chick to suggest marriage in such a short time frame is definitely suggests she has ulterior motives.
Enjoy it while it lasts, but keep your eyes wide open.

Not harsh at all, according to the previous post she's now trying to get herself up the duff!!

Something like you've suggested sounds pretty damn likely.

Sergaent Brody
22-06-2013, 05:25 AM
Clearly true love in a brothel!

charliesexy69
22-06-2013, 08:31 AM
She has been in Australia for 10 years so i'm thinking its not about the visa.
Anyway i will do as suggested by fellow punters and get tested and start wearing condoms.
I feel that is my best bet at the moment. Furthermore i will put it to her what she wants from me.
I believe it was something that just happened on the very first time we met. We were both attracted physically and she dropped her guard.

WhoopsieDoodle
22-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Thank you for the advise. I hear you. I must be careful. When i talk to her next on the phone i will ask her what she wants from me. She has asked me twice already would i like to marry her. Haha. Is she fuggin serious. I don't marry any woman that quickly. Also this week she demanded that i stop pulling out and instead cum inside her. So stupid me did. Arghhh!

One would normally say "There's the red flag", except in this case there are two!

Would be less concerned about the STD tests and more concerned about the paternity tests. Similar thing happened to me many years ago when I was young (it wasn't a WL though) and she insisted I cum inside her. Even though I did, I was fortunate enough to dodge a bullet. It didn't click in my youthful and horny mind immediately that she already had two kids to two different fathers, and I was in line to be #3. Got the hell out of that quick smart, which wasn't an easy thing to do as we had a strong connection as well as her being damn good.

CunningLinguist
22-06-2013, 02:30 PM
Ask her if she is on the pill ...

Punter Poontang
22-06-2013, 03:03 PM
Similar thing happened to me many years ago when I was young (it wasn't a WL though) and she insisted I cum inside her. Even though I did, I was fortunate enough to dodge a bullet. It didn't click in my youthful and horny mind immediately that she already had two kids to two different fathers, and I was in line to be #3.

Maybe they just want the Baby Bonus in order to pick up a new flat screen TV. :-P

micazzofamale
22-06-2013, 06:01 PM
Bro my advice is to run Dont walk to the doctors and get tested and then RUN dont walk to the hills..... playing with fire

rooter
22-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Another soap opera begins on the forum !
And again I will crack the same old joke : if the girl has shaved pussy it will be "The Bald and the Beautiful"
I love a good soapie! OK girls, let's make a strong pot of Bushells tea, open up a pack of Tim Tams, and pop a Valium and follow the drama.
;) ;) ;).
And if we want to be really naughty, let's open up a bottle of Sherry, or be extra naughty and have a few nips of Vickers Gin!

World citizen
22-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Well I gotta say this is by far the most interesting thread on aus99 just now.

Charlie bro - i reckon the lady just likes the feel of hot cum in her belly. Sure, get yourself tested but it sounds like youre both having a good ol time and there aint nothing wrong with that so dont listen to all those guys telling you to run or search for ulterior motives theyre just jealous or your good fortune carpe diem

charliesexy69
22-06-2013, 07:59 PM
Another soap opera begins on the forum !
And again I will crack the same old joke : if the girl has shaved pussy it will be "The Bald and the Beautiful"
I love a good soapie! OK girls, let's make a strong pot of Bushells tea, open up a pack of Tim Tams, and pop a Valium and follow the drama.
;) ;) ;).
And if we want to be really naughty, let's open up a bottle of Sherry, or be extra naughty and have a few nips of Vickers Gin!

Very amusing Rooter.
Happy punting!

rooter
22-06-2013, 08:13 PM
Very amusing Rooter.
Happy punting!
Hey bro, good to see you have a good sense of humour.
I can appreciate it's probably a serious situation for you, but I just like to take a light hearted approach to things.
If I was gonna be serious for one minute I would say follow your heart (and your balls, and your stomach - and all the other vital organs and glands) but never forget the boring grey organ upstairs. That boring rational fucker is usually right!
Enjoy!

uber
22-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Well I gotta say this is by far the most interesting thread on aus99 just now.

Charlie bro - i reckon the lady just likes the feel of hot cum in her belly. Sure, get yourself tested but it sounds like youre both having a good ol time and there aint nothing wrong with that so dont listen to all those guys telling you to run or search for ulterior motives theyre just jealous or your good fortune carpe diem

She might just be a horny woman who loves having cum inside her, yeah. I've known a few of those myself.

However, "Maybe she just likes cum" isn't on the list of things it's okay to be wrong about.

charliesexy69
23-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Thank you fellow punters for your input.
I had a test done today through a GP so i will see what that brings.
Like some of you said...i too think she just wanted the cum inside her.

Last week when we were together i pulled out and shot it on the towel as i did the 5 previous times.
Her response straight away was

"next time i want you to cum in me. I want to feel you cum in me."

That was a nice thought to take home with me for the next week.
So this week i returned, paid for one hour and stayed for over 2 hours. When i gave her the money she said

"are you sure you want to give me this money? Do you feel like it is weird for you to still be giving me money?"

That was a moment when i saw things differently between us.
We were becoming something more than just 2 people rooting in a shop involving payment.(would anyone agree)
So anyway back to the reason i was there...
She was building up to a strong orgasm and i was close. So i say

"I'm going to cum. I will pull out."

As i went to she stopped me by holding my ass tight and she started to cum whilst yelling

"no no...cum in me."

I surrendered to her wish!! (Wouldn't most of us)
Again she left me with a nice thought to take home for the week.
She says

"I am working 4 days reception next week so would you like to stay the night with me here at the shop?"

That is my story up until 3 days ago.

I just got a call from her tonight. We have planned to meet this Monday night when the shop closes.
She lives far away from the shop and stays overnight when she has to work the following day.
Also one or two WL's sleep on the premises from time to time and rest their sore pussies.

Her problem she tells me is she is shit scared sleeping on her own.
I am happy to help her out as long as i can bring my cock with me.

This woman is getting better by the day.
Last night i sent her a text telling her

"please don't feel weird when i give you payment for one hour."

But tonight she insists that when i arrive at the shop on closing time don't give her any money or she will feel it is wrong.
She said

"when i invite you to come be with me i will refuse that you pay me."

I like that!
I think i will take each day as it comes and see what fun i can have with this angel.
Yes I might be hooked on this bird at the moment but things change and never stay the same.
Personally for myself if it gets too messy or she becomes to clingy or demanding then i will have to stop seeing her.
I have to keep my time with her to a minimum as i have a busy life with work and other things which i will not get into.
This situation that has happened is as rare as hens teeth so i will enjoy it!!!
If anyone has anything negative to put to me about my situation... please do...because i am beyond logical thinking now.

Cheers!

CunningLinguist
23-06-2013, 01:41 AM
Go for it!
Just make sure she doesn't know where you live or work or sees your car rego number.
If things get ugly you may want to get a new phone number as well.

the wizard
23-06-2013, 01:44 AM
She's either hooked on you, or playing you.
Still, I wouldnt mind being in your shoes if it is all genuine..

Just keep an open mind and be on guard going forward- esp if you notice changes
Other than that enjoy it as much as you can.

World citizen
23-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Welcome to aus99

For someone who is worried, you sure are very generous with all the gory details - sure you re not just showing off? ;)

charliesexy69
05-07-2013, 02:17 AM
It has been a long week.
Sleeping overnight in a brothel 3 nights with the owner having the best sex I've ever had.
Walking around the shop in the evening having dinner with the WL's and this chick like we are one happy family.
Yes it all began from one punt and i somehow ended up fucking the pretty shop owner.
Now its becoming complicated. Money is no longer exchanged and i can go to her shop and fuck her for free anytime i like.
Did i mention I'm married. Ouch.
We are falling for each other quickly. Today we burst a bubble and both admitted we have strong feelings toward each other which is going to stuff everything up now. Lol.
She has everything i look for in a woman. When we are not together we talk on the phone 10 times a day for sometimes hours.
I think i need help. I sent my wife overseas 4 days ago for a holiday for 2 weeks so i can enjoy all this fun.
She will be back. Lol.
What to do. What to do. Very addictive.
If i walk away from this one without repercussions i will be grateful but I'm not ready to finish it yet.
Damn sex is too good.

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2013, 03:16 AM
It has been a long week.
Sleeping overnight in a brothel 3 nights with the owner having the best sex I've ever had.
Walking around the shop in the evening having dinner with the WL's and this chick like we are one happy family.
Yes it all began from one punt and i somehow ended up fucking the pretty shop owner.
Now its becoming complicated. Money is no longer exchanged and i can go to her shop and fuck her for free anytime i like.
We are falling for each other quickly. Today we burst a bubble and both admitted we have strong feelings toward each other which is going to stuff everything up now. Lol.
She has everything i look for in a woman. When we are not together we talk on the phone 10 times a day for sometimes hours.
I think i need help. I sent my wife overseas 4 days ago for a holiday for 2 weeks so i can enjoy all this fun.
She will be back. Lol.
If i walk away from this one without repercussions i will be grateful but I'm not ready to finish it yet.
Damn sex is too good.

Free FS with a hot brothel owner, every punter's dream!!

Was it bare back too ??

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2013, 03:18 AM
It has been a long week.
She will be back. Lol.
Damn sex is too good.

You obviously want this to continue but feel bad for your Mrs ?

Well, with all due respect, if you just say to yourself, your Mrs could be playing up overseas right now! So you are no need to feel guilty at all !!

She plays, you play !!

Sorry if my comments upset you, but if it did , then perhaps you should rethink your punting behaviour.

Good luck !

Cheers

wilisno
05-07-2013, 07:22 AM

Cheers
Want this to continue ? The post or the affair ? ;) ;) ;) It sounds familiar !

charliesexy69
05-07-2013, 08:39 AM

Well, with all due respect, if you just say to yourself, your Mrs could be playing up overseas right now! So you are no need to feel guilty at all !!

She plays, you play !!

Sorry if my comments upset you, but if it did , then perhaps you should rethink your punting behaviour.

Good luck !

Cheers

Good point you make.
I need to spend less time with her as its getting out of hand the time we are together.
Maybe just see her twice a week and have less phone contact. The emotional attachment to this woman is what is starting to bug me.
Yes its BBCIP. That doesn't sit right with me at all. It just started happening. She has hinted to me she will have the child if she gets pregnant.
But when she saw the concern on my face she said she was just joking. Told me to lighten up.
I believe it is best for me to walk away from this now but i like this woman...maybe more than my wife at the moment. But i know its a honeymoon period.

deathblow182
05-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Given that you were already doing something behind your partners back I'd suggest there's no point in getting a conscience now.

Assuming the owner knows you're married, i don't think you should change anything. Honestly sound too good to be true, go along for the ride for as long as you can. The feeling sounds like lust to me.

The only thing I feel uncomfortable with is the BBFS. Pretty hot story but in my head incredibly scary? STI/pregnant?

Regardless good luck to you, hope there's a really happy ending.

Gringo
05-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Time to go, you've had a great experience, leave it at that. Find a couple of other girls you like and see them to help you get over it. Let her know that you are married once and forever. If you really want to see her again wait at least 6 months. Its up to you , good luck.

CunningLinguist
05-07-2013, 09:57 AM
It has been a long week.
She will be back. Lol.
Damn sex is too good.

You haven't told us if she knows you are married ?
Any kids ?
If you are doing BBFSCIP is she using the pill ?

tork69
05-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Wow this would rate the best fantasy story I've read on this forum. I'm married too and I been thru similar situation with a WL where I really liked & done the stupid things like BBFS, so I can relate. But when you say's she doesn't want your money to have sex...nah no freebies in this particular business. The first thing you ever do before you come inside a woman is ask if she uses the pill , come on this common sense & you should now this as i'm guessing your not a teenager. So you send your wife to a holiday, geez my wife would never dream of going on a holiday without me so either your marriage is not in good shape or simply your wife is used to going on holidays without a husband. I once jokingly said to my wife that I wanted to go to Thailand for a holiday on my own. Her response was when are WE going to Thailand? Oh well I tried and I got a smart answer back.

CunningLinguist
05-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Wow this would rate the best fantasy story I've read on this forum. I'm married too and I been thru similar situation with a WL where I really liked & done the stupid things like BBFS, so I can relate. But when you say's she doesn't want your money to have sex...nah no freebies in this particular business. The first thing you ever do before you come inside a woman is ask if she uses the pill , come on this common sense & you should now this as i'm guessing your not a teenager. So you send your wife to a holiday, geez my wife would never dream of going on a holiday without me so either your marriage is not in good shape or simply your wife is used to going on holidays without a husband. I once jokingly said to my wife that I wanted to go to Thailand for a holiday on my own. Her response was when are WE going to Thailand? Oh well I tried and I got a smart answer back.

I wonder how many wives would let there husbands go to Thailand for a holiday, or any other sex capital for that matter ...
I think you would have to say it is for work, or stop over there on the way back from somewhere more legitimate :)

BigBoy
05-07-2013, 10:49 AM
I wonder how many wives would let there husbands go to Thailand for a holiday, or any other sex capital for that matter ...
I think you would have to say it is for work, or stop over there on the way back from somewhere more legitimate :)

My wife wouldn't - not in a million years.. lol.

tork69
05-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Back in 2001 I was in Thailand with my gf which is now my wife. We went to Pattaya for 3 days and one night we both went to a bar for a quiet drink. Some of the girls approached me while I was drinking with my gf. I did warn her before we drink at these bars that I would be approached even if she was sitting next to me and she was fine. But there was one girl that was there that blew my mind and I had to have her. I did have a chance to speak to this Thai beauty while outside the bar. She said if I came back at 10pm we could go nite clubbing. It was lucky that we meet a few Aussies at the bar as this was my scapegoat to see this hot Thai babe. Anyway the Aussies we meet invited us to a niteclub which was down the road. My gf was feeling a bit tired plus the humidity/drinking made her feel a bit ill. This was my chance to ask my gf her permission if I could go to the nite club on my own. It was tough negotiation but eventually she said ok but only for a few hours. I took my gf to the hotel & hanged around till she dozed off. I felt guilty fuking off right away (well had to be that caring bf).
Went to the bar at 10pm and she was outside waiting, I thought wow she believed me that I would return. We went to this huge nite club and danced/drank till 3pm btw never bumped into those Aussies we met at the bar we meet previously, phew what a relief. Anyway she invited me to her place for a hot session of love making by then it was 6am and I thought fuk I'm dead I promised my gf I would be back in a few hours. Got on my bike that I rented and I said to myself how do I get back to my hotel as I was in the outskirts of Pattaya. Riding around the streets of Pattaya at 6am thinking I'm lost and when will I arrive at my hotel hoping my gf is still asleep. When I found my way back i tried to sneak in the room but the hotel door made a noise while opening it and damn it woke her up ,oh boy was she furious. I made some excuse that the Aussies that I was with since they were big drinkers kept buying me drinks and asked me later to go for breakfast and lost track of time. She eventually calmed down so was off the hook. Thankfully my gf didnt ask for sex that morning and we never bumped into those Aussies or else I would've been fuked.

oinkonk
05-07-2013, 03:42 PM

I went to Phuket last year for the first time. Both of the blokes I was with went without their wives. One of them was told make sure you don't fuck a ladyboy!

charliesexy69
05-07-2013, 04:04 PM
Given that you were already doing something behind your partners back I'd suggest there's no point in getting a conscience now.

Assuming the owner knows you're married, i don't think you should change anything. Honestly sound too good to be true, go along for the ride for as long as you can. The feeling sounds like lust to me.

The only thing I feel uncomfortable with is the BBFS. Pretty hot story but in my head incredibly scary? STI/pregnant?

Regardless good luck to you, hope there's a really happy ending.

I lost my conscience years ago. I was a punter before i met my wife and will always be one.
At the very beginning the first time we met i told her i wasn't married. Hahaha. What a fool i am.
I lied because i hate women thinking i am a cheat.
But now its difficult as this woman is letting me into her heart and i can be led astray easily.
She is starting to question me why i am been careful to get closer to her. Really? I thought dumping my load in her pussy everyday or so is getting close.
Last night after sex she says "aren't you scared if i get pregnant?" Then she says she wants a baby. If she falls pregnant she will keep it.
Afterwards she knew i was worried and said she is just joking. She said that because men usually talk and say stuff that would not normally be said. Aaargh!! She is quite intelligent. She was a school teacher in China before coming to Australia 10 years ago.
GUYS SHOULD I JUST CALL HER AND TELL HER I LIED AND THAT I AM MARRIED? Or tell her after i bang her a few more times?
I asked her if she is on the pill but no answer from her. I will be asking again.

wannabe
05-07-2013, 04:22 PM
I
GUYS SHOULD I JUST CALL HER AND TELL HER I LIED AND THAT I AM MARRIED? Or tell her after i bang her a few more times?
I asked her if she is on the pill but no answer from her. I will be asking again.
Divorce your wife and marry the WL, make a few babies, make sure they are girls to further populate the industry !

benife
05-07-2013, 05:16 PM
This sounds like a fairy tale.

Btw, testing for STIs only works after 3 months, before 3 months, you can be tested and the results will come up as clean.

deathblow182
05-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Bro, that sounds like a good idea, probably best not to let the marriage part out in person.

I could imagine her getting quite upset.

I'd almost write this off and close off all contact.

Of course I might just be assuming the worst and things might be different, which for your sake I hope is.

World citizen
05-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Fuck the bothel lady without a condom > she spits out a child > child eventually inherits brothel > free punts for you in old age = winning!

CunningLinguist
05-07-2013, 06:51 PM
I lost my conscience years ago. I was a punter before i met my wife and will always be one.
At the very beginning the first time we met i told her i wasn't married. Hahaha. What a fool i am.
I lied because i hate women thinking i am a cheat.
But now its difficult as this woman is letting me into her heart and i can be led astray easily.
She is starting to question me why i am been careful to get closer to her. Really? I thought dumping my load in her pussy everyday or so is getting close.
Last night after sex she says "aren't you scared if i get pregnant?" Then she says she wants a baby. If she falls pregnant she will keep it.
Afterwards she knew i was worried and said she is just joking. She said that because men usually talk and say stuff that would not normally be said. Aaargh!! She is quite intelligent. She was a school teacher in China before coming to Australia 10 years ago.

Jesus your in big trouble !
She might suspect you are married though as lots of people lie about it.
Well it doesn't sound like you want to leave your wife, so you just need to be careful about how you treat this girl.
The more she knows about you the more damage she can do if you split on bad terms.
Eg. Mobile number, car rego, name, work number, work addr, home addr, home phone number ...
If you think she is serious about you and doesn't just want PR then you might want to think of a good excuse to end it, cos she might be really pissed if things get deeper and then go bad.
Timing is everything, how much more free sex can you have without her getting pregnant ???
You could get the "cut", that would solve alot of your potential problems :)

summerrose
05-07-2013, 06:54 PM
run for your life.

uber
05-07-2013, 10:54 PM

Man up and tell her right now. If you weren't already in damage control mode, now is the time.

uber
06-07-2013, 12:32 AM
Why not marry her and have two wives?

Gubbamint says he can't.

charliesexy69
06-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Divorce your wife and marry the WL, make a few babies, make sure they are girls to further populate the industry !

:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:
I have always wanted to own a shop of this kind.

I will just enjoy what has come my way for now and clean up the mess later. :greedy:
I am going to drop into her other shop tonight after midnight and spend a few lazy hours with her in the office while she takes calls and answers the door.
Apparently a busy shop on Saturday night with up to 200 punters and only 10 girls working. That is a lot of cock they take.
It is interesting spending time in a shop seeing it from their business point of view. Seeing all the punters coming in and watching them meet the girls in the waiting room. (via cameras).
Enough about that. I am only going tonight to get a free fuck. She tells me she wants me to do her in the shops kitchen tonight. Phew!! That will be interesting.

CunningLinguist
06-07-2013, 11:39 PM
:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:
I have always wanted to own a shop of this kind.

I will just enjoy what has come my way for now and clean up the mess later. :greedy:
I am going to drop into her other shop tonight after midnight and spend a few lazy hours with her in the office while she takes calls and answers the door.
Apparently a busy shop on Saturday night with up to 200 punters and only 10 girls working. That is a lot of cock they take.
It is interesting spending time in a shop seeing it from their business point of view. Seeing all the punters coming in and watching them meet the girls in the waiting room. (via cameras).
Enough about that. I am only going tonight to get a free fuck. She tells me she wants me to do her in the shops kitchen tonight. Phew!! That will be interesting.

Which shop, if I am in it I will wave at the camera !

charliesexy69
06-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Which shop, if I am in it I will wave at the camera !

Thought you might ask and hope to catch me off guard. Haha!!
CunningLinguist i promise when this is all over i will send you all the info you want to your inbox.
For now...if i break her anonymity i might be staring down a barrel sniffing gunpowder.

CunningLinguist
07-07-2013, 01:05 AM
Thought you might ask and hope to catch me off guard. Haha!!
CunningLinguist i promise when this is all over i will send you all the info you want to your inbox.
For now...if i break her anonymity i might be staring down a barrel sniffing gunpowder.

You are on your toes!
Ok, thanks Bro!
Yeah, you are walking on thin ice, must be a bit of a thrill!
Good luck!

asianphile27
07-07-2013, 01:06 AM
Hate to spoil the fantasy but i think i know who the lady is.Had similar episodes with her in the past.

BlueBirdDuke
07-07-2013, 02:02 AM
I say "BULL-F*CKING-SH*T". This all makes for nice reading but you've had your 15 minutes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manti_Te'o#Girlfriend_hoax

:anger:

charliesexy69
07-07-2013, 09:43 AM
I say "BULL-F*CKING-SH*T". This all makes for nice reading but you've had your 15 minutes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manti_Te'o#Girlfriend_hoax

:anger:

I don't want to annoy you bro.
How about i shout you a punt to relax your attitude.
PM me your number and i will happily send you off to a shop for one hour FS.

charliesexy69
07-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Anyone else want to have a bitch?

I've will have plenty of forthcoming AR to contribute to this site in the coming years.
At the moment i have stumbled across something out of character as a punter i believe. And yes it not bullshit as some suggest.
I know it will not last much longer as i will have to end it and i will be back to punting at various shops again.
Anyway...
I'm having a bloody great time !!!

Thank you to all the punters who use this site and contribute positively.
It is a great site and has helped me with selecting the ideal shop and girl over the years.

I won't add anymore posts on this thread.
Happy punting !!!

asiafever
07-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Hey I need to relax my attitude too!!! Pick me pick me!!! :-P

Maybe I'm naive but I take most things at face value until reason to believe otherwise.
Bro Charlie, you are playing with fire, but when you fly closest to the edge is when the thrill is at it's peak. But be warned, there are only so many shots you can fire before one hits a target..

Punter Poontang
07-07-2013, 12:27 PM
Anyone else want to have a bitch?

Wasn't going to, but as long as you're giving away free sessions in response .... :-P

rubit moore
07-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Good point you make.
I need to spend less time with her as its getting out of hand the time we are together.
Maybe just see her twice a week and have less phone contact. The emotional attachment to this woman is what is starting to bug me.
Yes its BBCIP. That doesn't sit right with me at all. It just started happening. She has hinted to me she will have the child if she gets pregnant.
But when she saw the concern on my face she said she was just joking. Told me to lighten up.
I believe it is best for me to walk away from this now but i like this woman...maybe more than my wife at the moment. But i know its a honeymoon period.

I'm loving this thread! Good for you mate, but as some of the other bro's mention - best not give away too much info to her, so if it all goes pear-shaped you can just cut the cord.

I was going to a legit home massage a while back, it finally ended up with this girl bent over the massage table and me rubbered up inside her. She also wanted me to go BBfs and cum inside her but I was like, no way.

Oh, and she's married. When her old man started to get suspicious, it was time to bale even though she told me she'd divorce if I wanted. Erm, no thanks.

Have fun, be careful!

myron
07-07-2013, 02:22 PM
I'm loving this thread!

me too! Always love these kind of threads. Keep them coming!

IamSam
07-07-2013, 04:42 PM
If its too good to be true then becareful.
Never make love with a wl/ml!
Just keep it simple sex to spare your life of broken hearted stories to come.

BlueBirdDuke
08-07-2013, 04:15 AM
Hey I need to relax my attitude too!!! Pick me pick me!!! :-P

Hey! He offered me first! :-P

Charlie-man, you alright. While I still wont take your story lock-stock-and-barrel, you'd be right by heeding the advice of those who know better.
Many of us would have our BBFS moments. This is yours. Dont be stupid.

Cap'n Jack be sayin'... "Take what you can. Give nothing back."

charliesexy69
20-01-2014, 08:45 PM
I know a lot of the guys on this forum found my story hard to fathom but I don't come to this site to post untruth. I thought my situation was dire last year where I left this thread alone but I maybe in deeper now and can't reverse what I've created.
I'm not writing this to boast or whatever people suggest. Simply my head is like fruit salad and I need help or suggestions.

(I'm still married as well but unhappy in my marriage. It is mundane and the rot has set in. The sex with my wife is ordinary to say the least.)

So I have maintained continual contact with this woman for 9 months now
I have been fucking this woman roughly every 3 weeks. We spend times together here and there as well but no sex just hang out together. The last 2 weeks things have moved along quickly.
She has allowed me into her life more. As in pulled down her brick wall and become a lot more of a potential girlfriend material. For me that is good. I have always liked this woman.
But I stuffed up from the beginning...9 months ago. When i first met this woman i told her i was single but yes I'm married and had been for 6 months at that stage.

(Reason for me saying i was single was just that i felt like shit being a married man and walking into a shop paying for sex and felt ashamed.)

Also i knew this woman had plenty of money so i concocted a story that i had a million dollar business and owned 2 houses.
What to lose i felt...(she may feel more comfortable becoming friends if i have money as well.)

Anyway that is that and over the last 9 months i have maintained my bullshit stories with her. (Very draining i might add.)
But lately she has been pressuring to come to my house and stay the night. I have said no numerous times but she still asks the next time we meet.

So this is what i have done.

Last Monday i went and sat her down and told her face to face i have been married for almost 2 years. I expected her to go spastic and tell me piss off goodbye get out!!
Although she was shocked and somewhat heart broken from her body language she held my hand and said it doesn't matter.
In this last week she has gone from ringing me every 3 weeks to ringing me 5 times a day and wanting sex/phone sex/sending nude pics. Saying she wants me more now than before. Also saying can i leave my wife and marry her.
So i felt maybe she is still looking for money from me if she wants marriage after i lie all this time.

So yesterday i did it again.

I told her everything. I told her i only have a job that pays 80,000 a year and no business and that i rent a house. This time i really thought it would be over between us.
Instead her remarks were...i don't care if you only have the underpants on your bum. She say...love is love. Then today she calls me at 6am and i end up in a carpark this afternoon in sydney somewhere getting my rocks off with her. Then she shouts me out to the restaurant. Tomorrow night i will stay at her home. Maybe I'm only just beginning to see this woman wants me.

The hard part for me is this...

Do i leave my unhappy marriage?
How do i do that without repercussions?
How much longer is this woman going to chase me like this if i don't leave my wife?

Also in my head i think this thing between her and i might fizzle out in the future and then I'm left standing on the kerb with no woman.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

charliesexy69
20-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Ok i was in the same situation many times before and end of the day not happy in marriage is why your punting or whatever so leave the wife and take a chance most great things come from risk -----

PS i did for a year but we broke up no faults of people so give it a dig

Maybe I tell my wife I need some space for one month to work on our marriage. I will move out and continue to pay the bills and then I can be free to spend a month with this woman in a more serious situation. By then I should know what I really want.

Max Impact
20-01-2014, 10:58 PM
You cynical bastards. It was love after all. Just because a woman finds herself in a brothel doesn't mean she has a cold heart!

charliesexy69
20-01-2014, 11:07 PM
you obviuously are a scared man and not happy so why stay married if your not and still want to chase another women ? grass is greener or you need security ?

Yes unhappy. This woman crosses a lot more ticks than I have had the pleasure of knowing.

charliesexy69
20-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Or I should say ticks a lot more boxes than any other woman I have had the pleasure of knowing intimately
and also on a friendship level.

looser
20-01-2014, 11:15 PM
I know a lot of the guys on this forum found my story hard to fathom but I don't come to this site to post untruth. I thought my situation was dire last year where I left this thread alone but I maybe in deeper now and can't reverse what I've created.
I'm not writing this to boast or whatever people suggest. Simply my head is like fruit salad and I need help or suggestions.

(I'm still married as well but unhappy in my marriage. It is mundane and the rot has set in. The sex with my wife is ordinary to say the least.)

I have been fucking this woman roughly every 3 weeks. We spend times together here and there as well but no sex just hang out together. The last 2 weeks things have moved along quickly.
She has allowed me into her life more. As in pulled down her brick wall and become a lot more of a potential girlfriend material. For me that is good. I have always liked this woman.
But I stuffed up from the beginning...9 months ago. When i first met this woman i told her i was single but yes I'm married and had been for 6 months at that stage.

(Reason for me saying i was single was just that i felt like shit being a married man and walking into a shop paying for sex and felt ashamed.)

Also i knew this woman had plenty of money so i concocted a story that i had a million dollar business and owned 2 houses.
What to lose i felt...(she may feel more comfortable becoming friends if i have money as well.)

Anyway that is that and over the last 9 months i have maintained my bullshit stories with her. (Very draining i might add.)
But lately she has been pressuring to come to my house and stay the night. I have said no numerous times but she still asks the next time we meet.

Last Monday i went and sat her down and told her face to face i have been married for almost 2 years. I expected her to go spastic and tell me piss off goodbye get out!!
Although she was shocked and somewhat heart broken from her body language she held my hand and said it doesn't matter.
In this last week she has gone from ringing me every 3 weeks to ringing me 5 times a day and wanting sex/phone sex/sending nude pics. Saying she wants me more now than before. Also saying can i leave my wife and marry her.
So i felt maybe she is still looking for money from me if she wants marriage after i lie all this time.

I told her everything. I told her i only have a job that pays 80,000 a year and no business and that i rent a house. This time i really thought it would be over between us.
Instead her remarks were...i don't care if you only have the underpants on your bum. She say...love is love. Then today she calls me at 6am and i end up in a carpark this afternoon in sydney somewhere getting my rocks off with her. Then she shouts me out to the restaurant. Tomorrow night i will stay at her home. Maybe I'm only just beginning to see this woman wants me.

How much longer is this woman going to chase me like this if i don't leave my wife?

Also in my head i think this thing between her and i might fizzle out in the future and then I'm left standing on the kerb with no woman.

You are a luck man! If you have true feelings for her, then go thru with it. Real love is hard to find - if she still loves you after you have told her the truth, then it is a good sign. I always told my WL girlfriend (whom I have been seeing for about 3 years) the truth, but it wasn't enough for her. I am in a similar situation with an unhappy marriage, but there is only one way to end it - talk with your wife and end the marriage. If it has been unhappy for a long time, then it is not likely to get any better in the future. As someone else said, sometimes you just need to take a risk. I am about to follow this advice and submit to fate and uncertainty. Good luck to you.

B-man
21-01-2014, 04:47 AM
Yes, end the marriage, marry the brothel owner and have wonderful jaw dropping 'how we met' conversations at dinner parties.

CunningLinguist
21-01-2014, 09:01 AM

Your idea sounds good, that is take a break from your wife and see how it goes living with the new girl.
However this might make your wife mad and want to divorce you anyway.
Is there another way to take a break, could you say that your work is sending you overseas for a month ?

AHLUNGOR
21-01-2014, 09:40 AM
Maybe I tell my wife I need some space for one month to work on our marriage. I will move out and continue to pay the bills and then I can be free to spend a month with this woman in a more serious situation. By then I should know what I really want.

That's a good idea!

Either this or make up a story that your company is sending you to Singapore or Hong Kong for two weeks and get away to spend some quality time with the other lady !

If you are divorcing your wife for her, you might as well to make damn sure !!

But before you do anything, just ask yourself this one very important question: can you really handle her past, I didn't read the entire thread but from what I picked up so far she is a brothel owner right ?? Most likely she was a WL before, to have a lusty affairs with such a woman is very sexually aroused and exciting, to marry her and perhaps start a family is a different story !!!

On the other hand, if your current marriage is not working out - and I assume you don't have children yet ? Then it's best to end it now regardless of whether this other woman is there or not, it's a forest out there and plenty of good trees for you mate !!!

Good luck to you, whatever makes you really happy!

Cheers

IExperiment
21-01-2014, 11:42 AM

You should seperate more than a month you will need more time.

If you have kids be strong as your wife will black mail you with the kids.

IExperiment
21-01-2014, 11:43 AM
Good Luck with all the headache and funtimes :)

harmsup_jai
21-01-2014, 12:24 PM
I honestly think you should divorce your wife and let her start a new life.

Don't drag this anymore if you do not have any feelings for her.

But be prepared for a nice legal battle if it does not end smoothly.

Hopefully You don't have too much assets / finances.

Alternatively you can tell her you're gay....... but then that could be more damaging to her confidence than cheating LOL !

Raybo
21-01-2014, 02:29 PM
One question Charliesexy. Assuming you break up with the wife and start a relationship with brothel owner, will you continue to punt?

harmsup_jai
21-01-2014, 02:52 PM
I think he will once he gets sick of her.

Once a punter, always a punter.

deathblow182
21-01-2014, 05:25 PM
I think ending it with your wife is something to seriously consider.

Whether it's now or after a break.

Probably wouldn't marry the other Lady, at least not right away, but try it out for a couple of years.

Good luck

charliesexy69
21-01-2014, 08:41 PM
You were married ONLY 6 MONTHS when you were punting?

Face it: you're marriage is no good. Leave your wife and respect each other.

Tip for those contemplating marriage: do not get married. Every marriage goes through its ups and downs. It's sad to say but I don't know of one married couple who haven't had one or the other partner cheating at some stage or other. It takes a very mature European style of marriage to accept that marriage is a partnership and that partners will try different things once in a while to grow inside and to live their own life.

No I have been punting from age 16 to now 42.

charliesexy69
21-01-2014, 08:58 PM
One question Charliesexy. Assuming you break up with the wife and start a relationship with brothel owner, will you continue to punt?

I would possibly punt again yes going by my past behaviour.

Since I met this woman 9 months ago I haven't been punting. I was a weekly punter. Sometimes 2 different women in one afternoon. Sometimes 3 or 4 in a week.
Although their was two occasions about 6 weeks ago at her shop. I'm not sure but she must have felt a little cold towards me and told me I should take her best girl to a room and fuck her. I did but unfortunately paid $$$ A few days later she did the same thing and so I fucked another girl. Then she says to me...I'm jealous. Why you not want me? Anyway since then her and I have stuck together. No more banging the wl's. Its back to just banging her and she keeps me on a tight leash.

CunningLinguist
21-01-2014, 09:00 PM
I would possibly punt again yes going by my past behaviour.

Since I met this woman 9 months ago I haven't been punting. I was a weekly punter. Sometimes 2 different women in one afternoon. Sometimes 3 or 4 in a week.
Although their was two occasions about 6 weeks ago at her shop. I'm not sure but she must have felt a little cold towards me and told me I should take her best girl to a room and fuck her. I did but unfortunately paid $$$ A few days later she did the same thing and so I fucked another girl. Then she says to me...I'm jealous. Why you not want me? Anyway since then her and I have stuck together. No more banging the wl's. Its back to just banging her and she keeps me on a tight leash.

Just a suggestion but you might be able to get a three/four or fivesome out of this arrangement if you play your cards right .... :)

charliesexy69
21-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Your idea sounds good, that is take a break from your wife and see how it goes living with the new girl.
However this might make your wife mad and want to divorce you anyway.
Is there another way to take a break, could you say that your work is sending you overseas for a month ?

That's a good idea!

Either this or make up a story that your company is sending you to Singapore or Hong Kong for two weeks and get away to spend some quality time with the other lady !

If you are divorcing your wife for her, you might as well to make damn sure !!

But before you do anything, just ask yourself this one very important question: can you really handle her past, I didn't read the entire thread but from what I picked up so far she is a brothel owner right ?? Most likely she was a WL before, to have a lusty affairs with such a woman is very sexually aroused and exciting, to marry her and perhaps start a family is a different story !!!

On the other hand, if your current marriage is not working out - and I assume you don't have children yet ? Then it's best to end it now regardless of whether this other woman is there or not, it's a forest out there and plenty of good trees for you mate !!!

Good luck to you, whatever makes you really happy!

Cheers

I work for my brother so its impossible to say I need to go overseas with work.

At the end of the day I've been having a great time. Maybe its time to clean house and stop living in a fantasy world. I'm of the belief that this will all end bad if I continue along this path.
This woman is a shop owner. Single with no kids. Plenty of money. Honestly...I may not be the only guy she bangs presently. I don't know. But saying that...Do I really want to be in a relationship with this woman and she starts banging blokes. I'm kidding myself if I think she won't.

As selfish as it sounds I might end it with this woman and fix my marriage a little then see if its worth keeping. We don't have any kids which makes things easier.
I should sit down and discuss with my wife what I find missing in our marriage.
Like...
No romance.
She has become a semi alcoholic.
She has grown a fat ass and big hips which turn me off.
She only wants to have sex when drunk.
But what really gets to me guys is in the 9 years we have been together she has never had an orgasm. Flipping hell that stuffs my head.

I have had a lot of communication with the woman I am seeing today. I really feel something is not right with her. Something she is not telling me that I believe will pop it ugly head up in the future and rip me apart. So I guess it would be best if I think with my initial gut feeling and walk away.

Also she has a pretty bad gambling problem but she rarely gambles. Last friday night I went to a club with her and 3 wl's so they could all play roulette. Unbelievable. They all punt like crazy bitches. My woman must have put in $300 then after a while she had won 5k. She lost the lot. Wouldn't take the money. Then she pumped another 2k of her cash in the roulette machine and lost. Happy days!!

Thanks guys for all your thoughts. The comments left by you on this thread have helped me to decide what is best. But saying that I'm a slow learner when it comes to wet pussy on tap. I think I might learn how to pray and get the strength and courage to follow my gut feeling.

Cheers and may your next punt be the best one you've ever had.

charliesexy69
21-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Just a suggestion but you might be able to get a three/four or fivesome out of this arrangement if you play your cards right .... :)

She have offered twice to have a threesome with her and her good friend. She tells me she wouldn't play with her friend. For me I knocked her back both times. What to do...one sitting on my knob and the other sitting on my face. Faaark. I think it would be all over in minutes. If I felt I could last at least 20 minutes doing that I would jump at it.

CunningLinguist
21-01-2014, 10:26 PM
She have offered twice to have a threesome with her and her good friend. She tells me she wouldn't play with her friend. For me I knocked her back both times. What to do...one sitting on my knob and the other sitting on my face. Faaark. I think it would be all over in minutes. If I felt I could last at least 20 minutes doing that I would jump at it.

Just have a wank say 6 hours before hand then you should be able to handle it!

B-man
21-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Just have a wank say 6 hours before hand then you should be able to handle it!

Or just go for two shots over a 2 hour period.

He can sow his seed in two girls then!

AHLUNGOR
21-01-2014, 11:17 PM
I work for my brother so its impossible to say I need to go overseas with work.

At the end of the day I've been having a great time. Maybe its time to clean house and stop living in a fantasy world. I'm of the belief that this will all end bad if I continue along this path.
This woman is a shop owner. Single with no kids. Plenty of money. Honestly...I may not be the only guy she bangs presently. I don't know. But saying that...Do I really want to be in a relationship with this woman and she starts banging blokes. I'm kidding myself if I think she won't.

As selfish as it sounds I might end it with this woman and fix my marriage a little then see if its worth keeping. We don't have any kids which makes things easier.
I should sit down and discuss with my wife what I find missing in our marriage.
Like...
No romance.
She has become a semi alcoholic.
She has grown a fat ass and big hips which turn me off.
She only wants to have sex when drunk.
But what really gets to me guys is in the 9 years we have been together she has never had an orgasm. Flipping hell that stuffs my head.

I have had a lot of communication with the woman I am seeing today. I really feel something is not right with her. Something she is not telling me that I believe will pop it ugly head up in the future and rip me apart. So I guess it would be best if I think with my initial gut feeling and walk away.

Also she has a pretty bad gambling problem but she rarely gambles. Last friday night I went to a club with her and 3 wl's so they could all play roulette. Unbelievable. They all punt like crazy bitches. My woman must have put in $300 then after a while she had won 5k. She lost the lot. Wouldn't take the money. Then she pumped another 2k of her cash in the roulette machine and lost. Happy days!!

Thanks guys for all your thoughts. The comments left by you on this thread have helped me to decide what is best. But saying that I'm a slow learner when it comes to wet pussy on tap. I think I might learn how to pray and get the strength and courage to follow my gut feeling.

Cheers and may your next punt be the best one you've ever had.

Not sure if seeing a marriage counsellor with your Mrs will help??

But if you two have been together for nine years. There may be enough love/friendship there which made the marriage worth saving! Only you will know if things can change for the better!

Don't forget the marriage vows: for better or for worst, in sickness and in health . May be it could be a simple solution to get your lady off the drinks, have a control diets and do some slimming exercise, and figure out a way to have more and better sex........

On the other hand, it doesn't sound to me that the Mamasans is a perfect match for you anyway, the sex may be great, but there could be a lot more issues that you may or may not be able to deal with, may be you don't want to deal with anyway !!

The gambling could easily cancel out your wife's drink........lol

May be tidy up your own back yard before you walk away !!

Good luck

Cheers

Massageguy
21-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Hey Bro,

Just wondering if there is any chance your mamasan might be reading this thread, or is her English not good enough to understand if she did ???

CunningLinguist
22-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Hey Bro,

Just wondering if there is any chance your mamasan might be reading this thread, or is her English not good enough to understand if she did ???

That would be bad!
Does she advertise on here ?
I wonder if your wife could be reading this thread also ....

fairmont
23-01-2014, 04:48 PM
You are stuffed if you keep things as they are, before to long you may hate being with your wife then things get ugly, you need to talk to her. I know it sounds easy but is quite hard, you may find things improve by simply talking, you will then know we're you stand with your wife. As for the other lady, I think it is a case of the little head doing all the thinking, she does not sound like a keeper.

kamo
23-01-2014, 10:53 PM
If you and your wife have been together for 9 years, she will be deeply hurt that you have hidden all this for over 6 months now.

And if she finds out *why* you want to break up your marriage, she'll tell all her friends and contacts about why. Which means your reputation is shot to hell. Not sure if your background is such that you need to "save face" or not, but even for Aussies there is a level of appearance that needs to be maintained...

Will things last with the new girl? Who knows. It sounds like a crazy environment for a girl to maintain a relationship in...

On the other hand, I don't know whether marriage counselling is enough to reverse course on some of your unhappiness with your wife. Will she be receptive to changing her appearance, her moves in bed, etc?

I think you're in too deep though to break things off - with either your wife or girlfriend - without a lifetime of wondering what might have been!! I don't envy you bro.

IExperiment
24-01-2014, 02:34 AM
Well my mum gave me an advise ten years ago that I cannot drive two boats at the same time ...lol... I told her why not mum I can drive a few cars just leave some of them at home and take one at the time :) she told me dont be a smart ass its not a funny matter, she than told me some one will ended up in tears. She was right ofcourse they all cried including me at the end.

Anyway good luck you will have a few hard choice to make, best to break up with either of them or both and come back to the one you wanted after you spend time by yourself or with close family member.

I know its fresh and fun with new love wether she is a private girl or WL/ML and I cannot say it will work or wont work as you should know which is best for you.

But my rule is always make sure they love you more than you love her so you will always dictate the outcome :)