PDA

View Full Version : Need help for GTM 1&2

cromeboi
22-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Hey all, This is my first ever post on this forum (As you could probably tell) i am just wondering if anyone could please Post here or PM me who they think is the current best looking WL's they've seen at either GTM 1 or 2, When i seem to go there without a booking i always get an average massage lady! Thanks for taking your time to read this.

icanfly
22-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Hey cromeboi welcome to the forum. Id love to be able to help you out but I am not a regular visitor to GTM however we have plenty of brothers here happy to share im sure someone will help you out

cocktus
22-06-2013, 02:30 PM
hi boi

any more specific than just "best looking"? what's your preference/what are you looking from a ML?

I am sure "best looking" is very subjective and may differ from punter to punter here. I have been recommended by some here and sometimes turned out to be to large to my liking, too cute for my liking, too sexy for my liking, too short for my liking etc.

Jerry10
22-06-2013, 11:54 PM
Hey all, This is my first ever post on this forum (As you could probably tell) i am just wondering if anyone could please Post here or PM me who they think is the current best looking WL's they've seen at either GTM 1 or 2, When i seem to go there without a booking i always get an average massage lady! Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Hi cromeboi

Who have you tried there that is average?

Blue-Marvel
24-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Boss lady at GTM2!

Mick Aussie
28-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Boss lady at GTM2!

Be careful. I suggest you go cracker lady, at least you know safe legal service.