PDA

View Full Version : What do you all think? legit or bullshit? '' 21yr old Korean girl Mt gravatt''

cromeboi
22-06-2013, 11:46 AM
http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_161528665/21-Y-o-korean-girl-is-waiting-for-you-last-5-days-100-real-pic.html

I just saw this ad, If that picture is legit then she is quite good looking i'd love to give her a go! i'm going to go have a stab and if she's a grenade i'll let you know ;)

revolnaisa
22-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Stolen pic from the net. Funny asking "please dont ask for photos" while posting fake pics on cracker as well. Save your $$$ mate by not seeing her

http://www.cumonprintedpics.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=71087
(very last pic on bottom)

https://www.facebook.com/NangSawLaWeik

CunningLinguist
22-06-2013, 02:40 PM
http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_161528665/21-Y-o-korean-girl-is-waiting-for-you-last-5-days-100-real-pic.html

I just saw this ad, If that picture is legit then she is quite good looking i'd love to give her a go! i'm going to go have a stab and if she's a grenade i'll let you know ;)

Whoa cares if the pic is real or not the prices are ridiculous :)
Pic looks pretty fake though ...

revolnaisa
22-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Whoa cares if the pic is real or not the prices are ridiculous :)
Pic looks pretty fake though ...

May be you don't care of the authencity of the photos, but there are 100s of us who do. We don't pay peanuts so we need to know who we going to have. If you have seen some of of old hags I have walked away without even going into their rooms at Southern Cross (had very sweet lookig pics on cracker). One of them smelled like she smoked the worst type of cigarettes.

"if the description on advertised package differs from the product inside, customer entitled for exchange or refund" - unfortunately, in this industry we can't have refunds (as well as exchanges :question:) so we must refuse the product (well let's say service) even before hit our pockets.

And yes I agree with having a jaw dropping price :startle:

CunningLinguist
22-06-2013, 04:08 PM
May be you don't care of the authencity of the photos, but there are 100s of us who do. We don't pay peanuts so we need to know who we going to have. If you have seen some of of old hags I have walked away without even going into their rooms at Southern Cross (had very sweet lookig pics on cracker). One of them smelled like she smoked the worst type of cigarettes.

"if the description on advertised package differs from the product inside, customer entitled for exchange or refund" - unfortunately, in this industry we can't have refunds (as well as exchanges :question:) so we must refuse the product (well let's say service) even before hit our pockets.

And yes I agree with having a jaw dropping price :startle:

I do care about fake photos, expose them using google tinyeye etc, but at those prices ...
I was just trying to make a joke!

Hank79
22-06-2013, 04:40 PM
100% safety with this Asia girl I felt.........price higher with extra beauty!!$120....to much low for profile like this.

No anal.

brownwallaby
22-06-2013, 05:12 PM
This message is hidden because Hank79 is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list
View Post

Whatever he said I think either he's got a very short memory or he's a retard

revolnaisa
22-06-2013, 06:01 PM
View Post
View Post

Amen to that!!!!

CunningLinguist
22-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Amen to that!!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself !

icanfly
22-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Looks like hank is having issues going cold turkey. He needs an Aus99 patch :)

popeye96
23-06-2013, 01:32 PM
View Post
View Post

Come on mate. Retarted people have feelings as well. I'm sure they don't want to be insulted by you refering to Hank as being like them. They are a much better group of people than Hank will ever be. :haha:

brownwallaby
23-06-2013, 02:35 PM
Come on mate. Retarted people have feelings as well. I'm sure they don't want to be insulted by you refering to Hank as being like them. They are a much better group of people than Hank will ever be. :haha:

agree, he's much less than retards

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
26-06-2013, 02:35 AM
$160 for half hour full service? Wtf?

Hank79
26-06-2013, 10:53 AM
I toll u.....more beauty.....more money I think.

bigbob
26-06-2013, 05:22 PM
the ad says dont ask for photo the photo must be fake

Hank79
26-06-2013, 08:24 PM
^why u say.....positive u need.

Mick Aussie
28-06-2013, 01:35 PM
View Post
View Post

Whatever you say pimps fluffer for illegal rnt shop. Go cracker, sole working lady at least legal.

paragon2312
10-01-2014, 12:23 AM
gotta admit those pimps with the bad english make it interesting sometimes