PDA

View Full Version : General talk We need a Melb99 representative ! anyone interesting?

aus99 admin
22-06-2013, 07:40 PM
We need a Melb99 representative ! anyone interesting?

We are opening the Melb market, therefore, we need a melb99 representative.
anyone interesting? please email us admin@aus99.com with your resume.

We are looking forward to hear you.

admin.

bbbandit
23-06-2013, 06:59 PM
We need a Melb99 representative ! anyone interesting?

We are opening the Melb market, therefore, we need a melb99 representative.
anyone interesting? please email us admin@aus99.com with your resume.

We are looking forward to hear you.

admin.

What do you mean you need a representative? What will they be doing?

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2013, 02:13 AM
What do you mean you need a representative? What will they be doing?

I think they are looking for a sales rep to contact all the FS shops and RnT shops in Melbourne to advertise on this forum, I think it's a great idea, it only took them so long to seriously look at both the Melbourne and Brisbane market.

Just a wild guess, this will be a commission based partime role plus some travelling allowance etc.

Could be an interest job

Good luck

Cheers

bbbandit
24-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Ahhh okay. Thanks for the clarification. Probably not for me though as I work full time.

Good luck with the search though!

CunningLinguist
24-06-2013, 08:46 PM
Sounds like a good excuse to be caught walking out of a brothel ... (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36222-Top-ten-excuses-for-being-caught-walking-out-of-a-brothel-or-RnT-shop)

Oneonone
31-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Yea but it might be a bit hard to explain what you do for a living!

Chucky
02-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Very hard to crack the Melb market as the industry is so heavily regulated - especially advertising, which is why so much of the intell is underground so to speak

AHLUNGOR
12-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Very hard to crack the Melb market as the industry is so heavily regulated - especially advertising, which is why so much of the intell is underground so to speak

I think for all those FS shops that has got a brothel license, it will be fine. The hardest sector to crack will be those Asian RnT massage shops in the suburbs!

bbbandit
16-08-2013, 12:35 PM
I think for all those FS shops that has got a brothel license, it will be fine. The hardest sector to crack will be those Asian RnT massage shops in the suburbs!

I wish the Melbourne market was more like Sydney's. If only we had quality providers like MOC or Ginza. Competition would be a lot more fierce and the experience would be much better overall.