PDA

View Full Version : General talk We need a Bris99 representative ! anyone interesting?

aus99 admin
22-06-2013, 07:42 PM
We need a Bris99 representative ! anyone interesting?

We are opening the Bris market, therefore, we need a bris99 representative.
anyone interesting? please email us admin@aus99.com with your resume.

We are looking forward to hear you.

admin.

icanfly
22-06-2013, 08:27 PM
What's involved?

kho207bob
22-06-2013, 08:50 PM
What does "We are opening the Bris market" imply? Should we get excited?

Hank79
23-06-2013, 12:01 AM
I interested to be represented or moderator this site.

icanfly
23-06-2013, 12:59 AM

Hank got on the turps tonight did we?

gpeck80
23-06-2013, 03:46 AM
Please do not allow hank79 (a pimp) to moderate this punter forum.

brizzyboy
23-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Hahaha you're so funny

brownwallaby
23-06-2013, 09:25 AM
The moment Hank79 gets elected to moderate this group I'll quit my punting career

kazuya
23-06-2013, 09:49 AM

myron
23-06-2013, 10:39 AM
What does "We are opening the Bris market" imply? Should we get excited?

wow....

maybe they see the potential of exploiting Brisbane punters and punting scene will start to flourish soon??? =)

popeye96
23-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Yeah, I think a bit more information would be helpful. "we are opening a Bris99 market" could mean just about anything. Could be a flower market for all the info you've given us. :question:

BrainSex
23-06-2013, 06:52 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Kenji2
24-06-2013, 12:45 AM
We need a Bris99 representative ! anyone interesting?

We are opening the Bris market, therefore, we need a bris99 representative.
anyone interesting? please email us admin@aus99.com with your resume.

We are looking forward to hear you.

admin.

Sounds excellent. As previously mentioned though more information would be good.

If it is a forum moderator role then might I suggest a vote be made by forum members for those who put their names forward, as opposed to picking through resumes sent to aus99 admin by certain members who claim to be punters but are pimps. This means you Hank and Mick Aussie.

Pimps and or businesses should be allowed to be have their own section to advertise and promote their businesses, exactly like the Sydney forum on this site. Straight forward advertising by promoters with constructive criticism by members is an excellent way to make the Brisbane scene more lively. Sydney forum has this down to a T. Though it is a bit hard what with the strict laws about advertising and services offered makes it a bit difficult but it doesn't take much to make a phone call and find out.

Blatant advertising by supposed members is just plain wrong. And annoying to say the least.

Any other ideas and thoughts guys..?

brownwallaby
24-06-2013, 01:27 AM
Dennis the preacher can be a good choice (just jokin') .....

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2013, 02:22 AM
I think they are looking for a sales rep to contact all the FS shops and RnT shops in Brisbane/GC to advertise on this forum, I think it's a great idea, it only took them so long to seriously look at both the Melbourne and Brisbane market.

Just a wild guess, this will be a commission based partime role plus some travelling allowance etc.

Could be an interest job

Good luck

Cheers

Dennis
24-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Brownwallaby - why don't you put your hand up for it? Or by the time the votes are in will you be in jail copping it up the arse from some dude as a result of you assaulting too many massage girls?

Fuck off you crook

revolnaisa
24-06-2013, 07:59 PM
I propose Hank79 to be the Brisbane moderator.
PS: Not for aus99, for Association of retarded pimps :thirst:

brownwallaby
24-06-2013, 08:25 PM
Brownwallaby - why don't you put your hand up for it? Or by the time the votes are in will you be in jail copping it up the arse from some dude as a result of you assaulting too many massage girls?

Fuck off you crook

Hey .... where's your sense of humour :)

samdv
25-06-2013, 09:35 AM
Hey .... where's your sense of humour :)
He wanks it off I suppose

BrainSex
25-06-2013, 11:25 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2013, 12:27 PM
I always believe there are potentials for getting more FS and private outcalls agency in Brisbane and the Gold Coast to advertise here at this forum, it will surely generate more QLD traffics into the forum, more debates, more intels and more reviews, which ultimately will lead to better punting experiences for all members and guests.

One thing I am not too sure is the RnT shops, and again, this is probably the one area where most brothers are wanting more information - unfortunately, if the RnT shops do advertise here in the forum, would that automatically imply that the shops are providing some sort of sexual services since the very fact that this is an adult webiste/forum. It will be pretty hard to argue! If you are supposed to be a legit shop - then what the bloody hell are you advertising on this website for??

Can all you more knowledgable Queensland brothers throw some lights into this?

Will it be a good thing if say 20-30 local RnT shops all starting to advertise here - would that mean the police and the local councils will pick them out one by one?

What do you guys think ??

Just my two cents

Cheers

:question:

brownwallaby
25-06-2013, 12:50 PM
I always believe there are potentials for getting more FS and private outcalls agency in Brisbane and the Gold Coast to advertise here at this forum, it will surely generate more QLD traffics into the forum, more debates, more intels and more reviews, which ultimately will lead to better punting experiences for all members and guests.

One thing I am not too sure is the RnT shops, and again, this is probably the one area where most brothers are wanting more information - unfortunately, if the RnT shops do advertise here in the forum, would that automatically imply that the shops are providing some sort of sexual services since the very fact that this is an adult webiste/forum. It will be pretty hard to argue! If you are supposed to be a legit shop - then what the bloody hell are you advertising on this website for??

Can all you more knowledgable Queensland brothers throw some lights into this?

Will it be a good thing if say 20-30 local RnT shops all starting to advertise here - would that mean the police and the local councils will pick them out one by one?

What do you guys think ??

Just my two cents

Cheers

:question:

We're thinking on the same vein. I can't foresee the massage shops advertise here ...... Leave 'em alone

Mick Aussie
28-06-2013, 01:42 PM
We're thinking on the same vein. I can't foresee the massage shops advertise here ...... Leave 'em alone

Yes, or police shut them down an you out of job.

Mick Aussie
28-06-2013, 01:44 PM

Fuck off you crook

Agree. Brownwallaby do questionable action.

popeye96
28-06-2013, 06:51 PM
How about we get some more moderators before we gets reps.

gpeck80
29-06-2013, 06:46 AM
so I assume Brainsex is the new admin here ?

aus99 admin
29-06-2013, 11:57 AM
thank you for your interest, we are looking for sales and moderator

World citizen
29-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Is the moderator a fulltime position and how much does it pay?

World citizen
29-06-2013, 12:40 PM
Also - why does brisbane need a separate site moderator? Cant one person do the job for the entire aus99 site?

Hank79
29-06-2013, 02:38 PM
I be interest of moderator

popeye96
29-06-2013, 04:17 PM
Also - why does brisbane need a separate site moderator? Cant one person do the job for the entire aus99 site?

Yeah, that would work. One person to be online 24/7 and read every post in every section. :what:

DV8AUS
29-06-2013, 05:56 PM
I be interest of moderator

Ha ha, yes vote 1 for Hank/mick for moderator.....:miao::miao::miao:

World citizen
29-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Reading every post in every thread is hardly a big job and it goes without saying the site wouldnt require 24/7 moderation

One person to remove any blatantly offensive posts and delete griefers/spammers sounds fine. Wilisno has been doing a good job up until now. Im wondering why we need another mod

Yeah, that would work. One person to be online 24/7 and read every post in every section. :what:

Hank79
29-06-2013, 06:31 PM
need houner moderator to help honest revew of girls.....I think I try to be moderator if let me I think.

brownwallaby
29-06-2013, 06:34 PM
A moderator should be able to show ruthlessness when needed. Certainly not a job for me. I'm way too nice, always have a soft spot for people in need of help like Hank79 or Mick Aussie

popeye96
29-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Reading every post in every thread is hardly a big job and it goes without saying the site wouldnt require 24/7 moderation

One person to remove any blatantly offensive posts and delete griefers/spammers sounds fine. Wilisno has been doing a good job up until now. Im wondering why we need another mod

Well then you obviously have no life outside of this forum if you think 1 person can do it properly. You must think the mod has no job and no social life at all. What happens if the only mod is sick or wants to go away for a couple of weeks etc? Besides, I'm really not sure why it is your place to question what the current mods need or want. :question:

World citizen
29-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Not my place to question? lol - we're talking about the admin of a punters forum not the queen of australia, ill say what I think, stop being a twit