PDA

View Full Version : 45 George BOBO - disappointing

arv
22-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Tried BOBO based on reviews. She has a nice body. However, She could never get going. She wanted the session to quickly end without much action. The whole session ended quickly within 20 minutes. Truly disappointing !

yjl11
23-06-2013, 12:22 AM
Tried BOBO based on reviews. She has a nice body. However, She could never get going. She wanted the session to quickly end without much action. The whole session ended quickly within 20 minutes. Truly disappointing !

Can you add a bit more detail to your report even if it is negative? that would be helpful for all of us
What was the process during your punt, what positions you tried and how she reacted?

arv
23-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Nothing really to write about - a minute of CBJ and a max of 3 minutes on top. After that in and out of the shower.

The lady was simply not in the mood. Sheer waste of money !

Oneonone
23-06-2013, 12:53 PM
How long did you pay for? She wasn't in the mood? But what about you? It takes two to Tango? Did you just not click or has she got a bad attitude?

45George
23-06-2013, 03:01 PM
Thanks bro arv for your after report of bobo

sorry to hear about this, i had a chat with her yesterday actually, she wasnt in the mood

so i let her finished early yesterday and i have sent her away for a week to adjust her mood before she coming back

really sorry about ur session

i will sure intoduce you someone to cover back ur session for this one

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

pls remember to redeem ur $20 dicount on ur next visit

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
roger

45George
09-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Bobo is now nice and fresh after she adjusted her mood...

she loves fun now...

and she needs more and more..