PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Amateur Wallabies

Sextus
23-06-2013, 02:05 AM
I call them amateur if they can't manage to scratch up just one decent goalkicker for the national team. They have got a one in 15 chance of selecting one, against one in 13 in league. Penalty kicks are worth heaps in union.

Kurtley Beale missed two easy goal kicks that would have won the test. The last one right in front and the amateur dill slipped and landed on his arse on the turf as he hit the ball and it trickled under the crossbar or something.

How about some professionalism in the goalkicking, some real background practice that creates unmissable champions like Hazim El-Masri or fantastic goalkickers like Thurston or Soward or Benji Marshall? There are so many great goalkickers in league and yet our national rugby team can only scratch up someone that slips and slides in the mud instead of winning the test.

And who, by the way, put them in the position for that amateur to be able to f**k it up? I'll tell you, a f**king kangaroo, Izzy Folau. I hope he comes back to the professional game where he belongs.

Mind you, the real, contested scrums of rugby union are magnificent.

Punter Poontang
23-06-2013, 02:33 AM
Kurtley's a pisshead and general bell-end, but to be fair O'Connor missed two sitters in the first half too, and the real question is "How the fuck does Robbie Deans still have a job??".

Oneonone
23-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Well I felt sorry for the players that put in suck a huge effort and ended up loosing because of poor goal kicking!

asiafever
23-06-2013, 10:29 AM
The goal kicker was ko'd in the first 45 seconds. Beale and O'Connor were back up options there for their field play rather than goal kicking, both are usually better shots than the garbage they served up last night. 14 points pissed up against the wall between them..

AHLUNGOR
23-06-2013, 10:57 AM
I call them amateur if they can't manage to scratch up just one decent goalkicker for the national team. They have got a one in 15 chance of selecting one, against one in 13 in league. Penalty kicks are worth heaps in union.

Kurtley Beale missed two easy goal kicks that would have won the test. The last one right in front and the amateur dill slipped and landed on his arse on the turf as he hit the ball and it trickled under the crossbar or something.

How about some professionalism in the goalkicking, some real background practice that creates unmissable champions like Hazim El-Masri or fantastic goalkickers like Thurston or Soward or Benji Marshall? There are so many great goalkickers in league and yet our national rugby team can only scratch up someone that slips and slides in the mud instead of winning the test.

And who, by the way, put them in the position for that amateur to be able to f**k it up? I'll tell you, a f**king kangaroo, Izzy Folau. I hope he comes back to the professional game where he belongs.

Mind you, the real, contested scrums of rugby union are magnificent.

Well, that fxxking kangaroo Izzy happened to be the man of the match and what a champion !!

On debut, scored two great tries, saved one try and the aerial high ball was so strong!while playing on the wing! May be they should seriously consider putting him on his club position at the full back!

Yeah, goal kicking was the difference between the two teams! The Wallabies should have won ! And so was my double bets on West Tiger / Wallaby double .......WTF !

Lucky I had something on Folau scoring the first try!!

Bring on Game ii, the Lions were certainly very beatable !!

Go Aussies !