PDA

View Full Version : CBD POSH Monday's Super Special- $5 discount for 30 mins session 107 Quay St!

CBD Posh
23-06-2013, 09:23 PM
Now we offer $5 discount for half hour massage session,it ends 3pm this Monday,do come by and enjoy a sensational relaxation of best value from our fun fabulous and gorgeous masseuses !
Our CBD shop is kept clean, sanitized,as hygiene is one of our top priorities, so we use disposable bed sheets, hot towels.BTW, we are fully air- conditioned, tidy and cozy, we have center heating to keep you bros warm and comfy particularly when you come in from the cold in this rainy frigid wintery weather!

PS:Please quote" online promo'' to the management in order to receive this offer.

Girls on Monday
Mia -24 size 8 slim, sexy,bubbly outgoing, long black silky hair,foxy looking fun girl.
Yumiko- 25 Japanese beauty outstanding service provider.
Jessica-23 Chinese sweetheart,size 6,very attractive!

Travelmate
23-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Thanks for kind offer.
$5 wont do much this day ...

Max Impact
23-06-2013, 11:21 PM
You can get lunch!

Max Impact
23-06-2013, 11:22 PM
And just think. If you book 24hours you save $240 which could pay for dinner with your girl!

cmk76
24-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Thanks for kind offer.
$5 wont do much this day ...

a nicely brewed coffee..

Travelmate
24-06-2013, 12:39 AM
a nicely brewed coffee..

and Telegraph to check massage shop address and phone number

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2013, 01:36 AM
Great offers!!

Only 30 places available, first come best dress, blink and you will miss out !

Monday only and the special ends on 3pm!

So from 10am to 3pm that's 5 hours = 10 x 30 min sessions x 3 girls!!

So who will be those 30 lucky punters !!

Good luck and have fun

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2013, 01:40 AM
And just think. If you book 24hours you save $240 which could pay for dinner with your girl!

Sorry Max,

They open from 10 am to 8pm so only 10 hours, so I am afraid your maximum savings will be only $100 for the day , you can probably get a decent feed for that money!

Cheers

lockhart
24-06-2013, 01:43 AM
CBD Posh,
The best marketing program -- Make sure the girls are of top notch and maintain consistent Top quality services. This is what most of the potential customers after.. their tips to girl will be many times of 5 buck!
5$ discounts -- sorry not a good thought program...

IamSam
24-06-2013, 02:01 AM
I agree, well said!
But at least Posh is trying

CBD Posh,
The best marketing program -- Make sure the girls are of top notch and maintain consistent Top quality services. This is what most of the potential customers after.. their tips to girl will be many times of 5 buck!

CBD Posh
24-06-2013, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE=lockhart;388890]CBD Posh,
Dear bros
We primarily focus on maintaining the high standard of the quality of our masseuses and their service ,but we are just a small massage shop , not some mega business operator, therefore we are not in a position to offer more discounts, tips are totally for the girls, we have no share in that. By offering a little discount, it's more of gesture of returning the kindness and outpouring support you bros have shown towards our shop since it started, $5 is not much for you bros, but by all means buy coffee, lunch or give to your favorite charity organization..

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Don't worry there brother Posh,

Thanks for the kind offer.

Perhaps you could look at doing this promotion for a longer term, say for a week, or for the first month.

Or you can limit that to a certain date, Monday or Sunday. or the whole Weekend.

Or you can offer that as happy hours like between 2pm to 5pm everyday or whenever you are usually very slow - but not just the one day.

A special promotion for just half a day is very hard to catch - for the punters that is.

Just my two cents

Keep up with the good works

Cheers

:smile:

CBD Posh
24-06-2013, 02:56 PM

Perhaps you could look at doing this promotion for a longer term, say for a week, or for the first month.

Or you can limit that to a certain date, Monday or Sunday. or the whole Weekend.

Or you can offer that as happy hours like between 2pm to 5pm everyday or whenever you are usually very slow - but not just the one day.

A special promotion for just half a day is very hard to catch - for the punters that is.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Your suggestion makes a great deal of sense, thanks bro, we'll extend the offer throughout the day today. It will continue after 3pm.

Travelmate
24-06-2013, 03:11 PM

Just my two cents

Cheers

If you discount for $20 from a $50 purchase, say save 40%, then this is big WOW factor and sure with time limit until 6pm today or tomorrow will make big impact, and you can estimate and calculate how much money you have invest in promotion against how many more punters go through the door.

At the end of the day you can work out whether it is worth or not. I guess maximum of $10 you can take out from a $30 session and $20 you can take from 1 hour session you can still break even.

$5 from my humble opinion will cause ZERO or little effect and that is nothing you can measure except you LOSE $5 every time.

Just my very very humble 2 cents

IamSam
24-06-2013, 03:14 PM
If you discount for $20 from a $50 purchase, say save 40%, then this is big WOW factor and sure with time limit until 6pm today or tomorrow will make big impact, and you can estimate and calculate how much money you have invest in promotion against how many more punters go through the door.

At the end of the day you can work out whether it is worth or not. I guess maximum of $10 you can take out from a $30 session and $20 you can take from 1 hour session you can still break even.

$5 from my humble opinion will cause ZERO or little effect and that is nothing you can measure except you LOSE $5 every time.

Just my very very humble 2 cents

It would make any shop busy this kind of advice, well said, thought out and explained!!

CBD Posh
30-06-2013, 12:23 AM
CBD Posh,
That's so true, bro Lockhart, quality service and top class staff is best marketing strategy! We have plans to expand, sooner than later we'll accommodate more bros, then we'll have the capacity to even offer you much bigger discount !

IamSam
30-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Yes brother Lockhart is very wise!
When will CBD Posh have shower facilties?

CBD Posh
30-06-2013, 01:24 PM
We are in process of negotiating with the landlord about changing the floor plans in order to provide better facalities such as shower and more rooms,once finalised we'll let you bros know. Sorry for the delay!

Travelmate
30-06-2013, 01:29 PM
We are in process of negotiating with the landlord about changing the floor plans in order to provide better facalities such as shower and more rooms,once finalised we'll let you bros know. Sorry for the delay!

this is good news to my year. cannot wait to hear more update

CBD Posh
01-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Now we offer $5 discount for half hour massage session,it ends 3pm this Monday,do come by and enjoy a sensational relaxation of best value from our fun fabulous and gorgeous masseuses !
Our CBD shop is kept clean, sanitized,as hygiene is one of our top priorities, so we use disposable bed sheets, hot towels.BTW, we are fully air- conditioned, tidy and cozy, we have center heating to keep you bros warm and comfy particularly when you come in from the cold in this rainy frigid wintery weather!

PS:Please quote" online promo'' to the management in order to receive this offer.

Girls on Monday
Mia -24 size 8 slim, sexy,bubbly outgoing, long black silky hair,foxy looking fun girl.
Yumiko- 25 Japanese beauty outstanding service provider.
Jessica-23 Chinese sweetheart,size 6,very attractive!
We extend this special offer to every Monday till 3 pm!

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2013, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the coffee !

Travelmate
01-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the coffee !

coffee is only $4 ..

CBD Posh
02-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the coffee !

A very expensive coffee...

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2013, 12:42 PM
A very expensive coffee...

Not really, a large hot chocolate with a dash of honey, $4.50, keep the change !

Cheers

CBD Posh
02-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Not really, a large hot chocolate with a dash of honey, $4.50, keep the change !

Cheers

Haha, I was thinking coffee and muffin...