PDA

View Full Version : General talk A questions for the long time punters

TrueBud
24-06-2013, 01:30 AM
Not sure if this is thread worthy but im completely stumped atm

Does anyone know the massage shop thats on 339 sussex st (the entry is actually on Day St but its part of the 339 building complex). Ive been trying to recall the name all night (Im one of those people who cant sleep till ive figured out the question)

secondly would you recommend that shop or sunshine (ive tried both a few months back when I was located in the city, I found Sunshine was consistently ok service with one poor service while 339 was kind of really high or really low T_T)

Thanks guys!

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2013, 01:48 AM
Not sure if this is thread worthy but im completely stumped atm

Does anyone know the massage shop thats on 339 sussex st (the entry is actually on Day St but its part of the 339 building complex). Ive been trying to recall the name all night (Im one of those people who cant sleep till ive figured out the question)

secondly would you recommend that shop or sunshine (ive tried both a few months back when I was located in the city, I found Sunshine was consistently ok service with one poor service while 339 was kind of really high or really low T_T)

Thanks guys!

Can't help you with your first question but there are plenty other options as far as massage shops consistently providing good services in the city!

This is strictly my personal preference:

Snow Lotus at shop 2, 741 George St
QVB shop 1B 139 York St
316 Elizabeth St,
Silver Fox, 376 Pitt St

And there are a few more you can try too:

CBD Posh, shop 12, 107 Quay St
Shop 9, 741 George St
Basement, 711 George St

Good luck

Cheers

Punter Poontang
24-06-2013, 02:37 AM
Sunshine Massage??

Fuck, where's The Cable Guy, Richard Le Frog or Quality Steven when you really need them??

:-P

TrueBud
24-06-2013, 03:12 AM
Sunshine Massage??

Fuck, where's The Cable Guy, Richard Le Frog or Quality Steven when you really need them??

lol nah it isnt sunshine, its about 10 shops down on the same round though

hoshimoony
24-06-2013, 03:30 AM
Sunshine Massage??

Lol, sorry you're hilarious. couldn't stop laughing for a while when you mentioned the second name there =P

HengDai
25-06-2013, 12:03 AM
sunshine massage??

Fuck, where's the cable guy, richard le frog or quality steven when you really need them??

:-p

lol rofl! Hahahaha

Vin
25-06-2013, 09:52 PM
This shop is called Hong Kong massage right next to the cop shop.

CunningLinguist
26-06-2013, 01:07 AM
This shop is called Hong Kong massage right next to the cop shop.

Yeah I saw this, I wonder if it is legit ...

TrueBud
30-06-2013, 10:20 PM
Yeah I saw this, I wonder if it is legit ...

It isnt, been there two or three times, pretty good experience each time, from memory base price was slightly cheaper that Sunshine, but extra seemed to vary from girl to girl

CunningLinguist
30-06-2013, 11:47 PM
It isnt, been there two or three times, pretty good experience each time, from memory base price was slightly cheaper that Sunshine, but extra seemed to vary from girl to girl

I find it quite amusing that it is next door to a cop shop, I wonder if they give police discount, like McDonalds do ...

TrueBud
01-07-2013, 02:59 AM
I find it quite amusing that it is next door to a cop shop, I wonder if they give police discount, like McDonalds do ...

Should roll up one day dressed as one, see what happens :D

altgourami
01-07-2013, 07:45 AM
HK Massage. Just like Sunshine Massage. I had FS there a l-o-n-g time ago. If I recall it was with a girl I first met in 218/1 Katherine Street, Chatswood who now owns (or part owns) 14 Oscar Street, Chatswood last time I checked (which was also a l-o-n-g time ago).

oinkonk
01-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Rabbitohs to win in 2014!!!

Vin
01-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Kelly used to work here before she moved to Snow Lotus. They do have the odd gems now and then but they seem to move on.