View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Shop - Thumbs up, Stella - Not what i expected

chris1234
24-06-2013, 09:59 AM
Hi to all bros, I'd like to post my experience with Stella and my review of Carlton 65 as an establishment.

Lets start with the good news. I recently discovered Carlton 65 and being a local it takes me only 10 minutes to get there. Carlton 65 has the most discreet customer parking i have ever seen in an establishment. The owner has sacrificed a significant amount of real estate to allow punters to park in the building. The shop inside is quite large, the rooms are very well appointed, clean, spacious, I'd say one of the best for a shop at this price range.

There is a good mix of Chinese and Korean girls, some are really young, some may be older, but I haven't seen an ugly one yet.

Another thing which i really like is the intro. It's not the usual and mostly annoying 0.00001 seconds hello that you hardly get a glimpse of the girl. At 65 Carlton the girls come into the waiting room one by one, hold your hand and introduce themselves in a very intimate fashion. If the owner reads this, Kudos and thank you for making it happen. The intimate introduction is one of the reasons i come to your shop.

Now the bad news. After reading akkw2800's review I thought i should make it to the shop and meet Stella. To cut the long story short, my time with Stella is the second worse experience in my punting career. She is tall, she is cute, (not a goddess) but thats where it ends. She was completely disconnected, kept looking at her little clock every 5 minutes, would not respond to any of my questions or compliments like I've done something to her and at the end she short changed me at least 10 minutes insisting our time was up. Well, not according to my watch but anyway.

Stella for me was the definition of a starfish, laying there doing nothing, covering her boobs with her hands throughout the session so i can't touch, absolutely no eye contact, she took the most akward position in doggy with legs closed and her back arched upwards, and did not make any effort to give me a good time whatsoever. I asked her if something is wrong and she said she slept late last night and she's tired. Hello??? I thought to myself, if you don't feel like working how about staying home and not giving people such a bad time?

If anything, i put all the effort, i was a gentleman and i tried to ensure she doesn't feel bad, but to no avail. In my line of work networking is extremely important and i can get along with anybody. But not Stella. It's easier to make conversation with brick wall than this girl. You are probably thinking i am some old fat guy looking for dirty sex. Quite the contrary, I play safe, I never see girls who do bbbj, I am in my mid 30's but very well looked after and most girls think i am in my 20's. I have managed to make the most out of any situation, and i only had one really bad punt in 10 years - Thats until i met Stella.

Unfortunately for me Stella was the promise that never delivered. I did not get any warmth, any connection, not even any real sex out of this girl...a blow up doll would have done better. If anything, she made me feel so bad, like i am some ugly disgusting bastard that doesn't deserve sex even when he pays for it. I guess bro akkw2800 likes Stella so much that he failed to see her shortfalls, or maybe he met her on a good day, I can't be too sure.

After leaving the shop utterly disappointed and with a very bad feeling, I kept thinking of the old saying.."A fool and his money are easily parted"

Will i be returning to Carlton 65? I am sure i will, it's convenient and its a good shop but i will never follow reviews again. I'll just take a lucky pick when i get there. Has always worked for me.

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Thanks brother Chris,

Fair comments, sounds like a genuine review.

I think it's very important for punters to support their local shops and hopefully through honest reviews such as this will help the shop to improve.

Cheers

noubroz
24-06-2013, 12:00 PM
Thanks for sharing. It's very important to signal this kind of behaviour. You should also contact the shop owner. He might do something for you.
Your next punt should be another story;)

Mr Crash and Burn
24-06-2013, 01:23 PM
yes I get a funny feeling reading akkww's reviews given his lowish post count. Dont get me wrong, I do enjoy his reviews, but they may not make it into the area where the dewey decimal system books are kept.
Just my opinion however.

chris1234
24-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Thanks to all bros for your comments and understanding. In akkw2800's defense, he did mention she is not for the lover type of punter but i misunderstood his comments thinking he meant she's not for the punter looking for hard core action. I did not realise he meant she is not for the punter who actually wants to have sex :miao:

The truth is, she crushed my self esteem to the lowest point but having said that, the shop is good, its better than other shops at this price range but choose with your gut feeling rather than a raving review because you may be disappointed.

Last week i booked Alice, a thin young Korean girl same age and style as Stella but Alice is very friendly, we joked, we laughed, she accommodated every position and generally speaking she gives exactly what you paid for, and does it with a smile. That day i also saw a young Chinese girl Miya in the lineup who really got me curious and a tad older Chinese girl with a bubble butt that any western girl would envy.

More objective reviews coming up

whoami2009
24-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Thanks Chris for your honest review. I actually had exactly the same experience but kept silent because I thought maybe it was just me. Akkw appears to have been on a different orbit. He portrayed her as new to the profession. ????!!!??? Im not going jump to conclusions without evidence and accuse Akkw of his motivations and business interests. Bros reading this can make your own conclusions. Only two points to summarise Stella- stuck up and lazy. Cheer up Chris bro, never let anyone dictate your flow or self esteem. Gentleman to a Gentleman.

CunningLinguist
24-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Hi to all bros, I'd like to post my experience with Stella and my review of Carlton 65 as an establishment.

Lets start with the good news. I recently discovered Carlton 65 and being a local it takes me only 10 minutes to get there. Carlton 65 has the most discreet customer parking i have ever seen in an establishment. The owner has sacrificed a significant amount of real estate to allow punters to park in the building. The shop inside is quite large, the rooms are very well appointed, clean, spacious, I'd say one of the best for a shop at this price range.

There is a good mix of Chinese and Korean girls, some are really young, some may be older, but I haven't seen an ugly one yet.

Another thing which i really like is the intro. It's not the usual and mostly annoying 0.00001 seconds hello that you hardly get a glimpse of the girl. At 65 Carlton the girls come into the waiting room one by one, hold your hand and introduce themselves in a very intimate fashion. If the owner reads this, Kudos and thank you for making it happen. The intimate introduction is one of the reasons i come to your shop.

Now the bad news. After reading akkw2800's review I thought i should make it to the shop and meet Stella. To cut the long story short, my time with Stella is the second worse experience in my punting career. She is tall, she is cute, (not a goddess) but thats where it ends. She was completely disconnected, kept looking at her little clock every 5 minutes, would not respond to any of my questions or compliments like I've done something to her and at the end she short changed me at least 10 minutes insisting our time was up. Well, not according to my watch but anyway.

Stella for me was the definition of a starfish, laying there doing nothing, covering her boobs with her hands throughout the session so i can't touch, absolutely no eye contact, she took the most akward position in doggy with legs closed and her back arched upwards, and did not make any effort to give me a good time whatsoever. I asked her if something is wrong and she said she slept late last night and she's tired. Hello??? I thought to myself, if you don't feel like working how about staying home and not giving people such a bad time?

If anything, i put all the effort, i was a gentleman and i tried to ensure she doesn't feel bad, but to no avail. In my line of work networking is extremely important and i can get along with anybody. But not Stella. It's easier to make conversation with brick wall than this girl. You are probably thinking i am some old fat guy looking for dirty sex. Quite the contrary, I play safe, I never see girls who do bbbj, I am in my mid 30's but very well looked after and most girls think i am in my 20's. I have managed to make the most out of any situation, and i only had one really bad punt in 10 years - Thats until i met Stella.

Unfortunately for me Stella was the promise that never delivered. I did not get any warmth, any connection, not even any real sex out of this girl...a blow up doll would have done better. If anything, she made me feel so bad, like i am some ugly disgusting bastard that doesn't deserve sex even when he pays for it. I guess bro akkw2800 likes Stella so much that he failed to see her shortfalls, or maybe he met her on a good day, I can't be too sure.

After leaving the shop utterly disappointed and with a very bad feeling, I kept thinking of the old saying.."A fool and his money are easily parted"

Will i be returning to Carlton 65? I am sure i will, it's convenient and its a good shop but i will never follow reviews again. I'll just take a lucky pick when i get there. Has always worked for me.

I haven't had a bad punt for quite some time, but next time I do I will stop it and ask to see the manager. I reckon that's what you should have done.

Gucci2012
24-06-2013, 09:09 PM
I haven't had a bad punt for quite some time, but next time I do I will stop it and ask to see the manager. I reckon that's what you should have done.

Same boat, bad punts are few and far apart for me....good punts are a dime a dozen these days but only because I punt with shops I'm familiar with. Usually when I experience those tell tale signs of a punt about turn into a dud, I stop the girl in a polite manner and start dressing and head for the door. Most girls will try to reason with you and change their attitude but the ones that don't care and laugh and let you walk, are the one's that we need to single out the most...these girls are the one's that hate their job these are the girls that sting us the most.....

baobei
24-06-2013, 09:22 PM
I used to go to 65 Carlton but stopped going there because I have been disappointed many time.

akkw2800
24-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Bro Chris1234,

I am glad that u saw my report and went to see this lady. I feel sorry for yr experience though.

First of all, I am not a professional writer, writing for shops for a living. Hence what I wrote is exactly what I experienced. However, I cannot guarantee that a girl will do the same to every customer. It all depends on her mood at the time of providing the service, and also how a customer was treating her. It is a mutual thing for two human beings. It can never be the same all the time. Agree?

U said the girl is a starfish, but U did not comment on whether she is pretty and sexy as I said in my reprot. Do u think that she is both pretty and sexy? Do u think that her breasts have 36C size and have pinky nipples? My report was actual reporting. No exaggerations.

In my view, seeing a pretty and sexy girl is one important part of fun of going to a shop. Whether this pretty girl is willing to provide good service to you as u expected, sometimes depend on luck. A lot of brothers think that good services by the girl is a right and will always happen. For ugly girls, this will happen all the time, but for pretty girls, very often they don't care. If customers complained, they just go to another shop. Sometimes, these girls can meet rich guys and in the end, will become these guys' private collections. That is why in shops, it is often very difficult to find young, pretty and sexy girls.

After I wrote my first report, I went to see this girl a second time on the following Sat. I must admit that I did not have as good service as the first time. Hence I did not write report on her again.

I mentioned this to the receptionist (but not a complaint). He told me that the girl was moody on that day. Before me, the girl had served many customers already. I just hated myself not getting up earlier. However, I do understand that girls are humans and their pussies might get hurt, as men normally can get stronger when fucking pretty girls (this applies to me all the time). A few days later, I went to this shop to see another girl, the receptionist told me that Stella left the shop at 6 p.m. on that day, instead of the normal 10 p.m. Something did happen to her mind for that week (15/6).

Because of my bad second visit experience, I did not go yesterday (22/6) for Stella and instead went to another shop to get some good funs.

I will not say that I will not go to see Stella again, as she is one of the prettier Chineses girls in shops. However, I will call the receptionist to find out her mood that morning first before I take the 1 hr drive down south to this shop.

whoami2009
24-06-2013, 11:47 PM
Bro Chris1234,

I am glad that u saw my report and went to see this lady. I feel sorry for yr experience though.

First of all, I am not a professional writer, writing for shops for a living. Hence what I wrote is exactly what I experienced. However, I cannot guarantee that a girl will do the same to every customer. It all depends on her mood at the time of providing the service, and also how a customer was treating her. It is a mutual thing for two human beings. It can never be the same all the time. Agree?

U said the girl is a starfish, but U did not comment on whether she is pretty and sexy as I said in my reprot. Do u think that she is both pretty and sexy? Do u think that her breasts have 36C size and have pinky nipples? My report was actual reporting. No exaggerations.

In my view, seeing a pretty and sexy girl is one important part of fun of going to a shop. Whether this pretty girl is willing to provide good service to you as u expected, sometimes depend on luck. A lot of brothers think that good services by the girl is a right and will always happen. For ugly girls, this will happen all the time, but for pretty girls, very often they don't care. If customers complained, they just go to another shop. Sometimes, these girls can meet rich guys and in the end, will become these guys' private collections. That is why in shops, it is often very difficult to find young, pretty and sexy girls.

After I wrote my first report, I went to see this girl a second time on the following Sat. I must admit that I did not have as good service as the first time. Hence I did not write report on her again.

I mentioned this to the receptionist (but not a complaint). He told me that the girl was moody on that day. Before me, the girl had served many customers already. I just hated myself not getting up earlier. However, I do understand that girls are humans and their pussies might get hurt, as men normally can get stronger when fucking pretty girls (this applies to me all the time). A few days later, I went to this shop to see another girl, the receptionist told me that Stella left the shop at 6 p.m. on that day, instead of the normal 10 p.m. Something did happen to her mind for that week (15/6).

Because of my bad second visit experience, I did not go yesterday (22/6) for Stella and instead went to another shop to get some good funs.

I will not say that I will not go to see Stella again, as she is one of the prettier Chineses girls in shops. However, I will call the receptionist to find out her mood that morning first before I take the 1 hr drive down south to this shop.

Akkw, first up, you don't owe us shit all. But having said that if you write such a sublime review lapping extraordinary praise for in all fairness is a pretty ordinary girl-next-door type and call her an angel- that's fine- every man has different opinions- YMMV. But if you then admit that the second time you had a very, very average experience and you don't want to see her again, then at least tell us about it. Don't just keep silent. Appreciate if you would tell both sides of the story.

chris1234
25-06-2013, 01:03 AM
Bro whoami2009, you summed it up in 2 words. Stuck up and lazy. I am not happy you also had a bad experience but i am glad i am not the only one. After my bad experience last Saturday 22/9 with Stella i was battling with myself for 2 days before i decided to write my review. I wanted to warn other brothers but i was afraid i'd be accused of being a rough bastard who treated this "innocent" girl badly, hence the bad service. In the end i decided to risk it and write about what i experienced. I am really happy that no-one accused me and my dignity is safe. I must confess the members of this forum are gentlemen and we should not be afraid to speak the truth.

About complaining to the management, usually management will take the girl's side which only amplifies the bad feeling of a horrible service.

Bro akkw2800 I saw Stella early-ish so i don't think she was tired. I mentioned at the beginning Stella is tall and cute, (certainly not a goddess) but in all honesty, i can't rave about the beauty and qualities of a girl who took my hard earned money, gave me the worst service in 10 years and crushed my self esteem. I would have mentioned her 36C and the pink nipples IF she had let me see them.
I personally did not accuse you for having ulterior motives and i apologise if you felt that way. We have all been smitten by a girl at some point. As far as her being a newbie, i may have my doubts. I noticed the tattoo on her foot. Given that Chinese girls are quite conservative, I'd say a girl with a tattoo has probably been around the block one way or another.
Bro whoami is right, if you had a bad experience the second time it would've been nice to give us the heads up.

I think the moral of this story is that brothers should not be afraid to speak the truth even if it contradicts a glowing review, and brothers who have given positive review about a girl should not be afraid to give us the heads up if the girl fails to deliver in subsequent visits. This practice gives you a good reputation as a reviewer, saves others from falling in the same trap, prevents more bad reviews and saves the reputation of the shop who is in fact not to blame at all.

akkw2800
25-06-2013, 01:24 AM
Bro Chris1234,

I thanked u for agreeing with some of the comments which I made about Stella. I did not feel offended by anyone because I did not make up a story myself. My first experience is good, but not the 2nd visit.

As writing is not my job and I get no benefit to write a report. I wrote it because I felt good. The other bro rightly said I do not owe anyone anything for any report, good or bad. After my bad experience, I did not want to think about it anymore. Spending time to write is often a waste of my time and energy. Trust u can understand this.

I wrote in the first place because I found writing the AR gave me good memory, excitements, especially after I read some other good ARs. I therefore wanted to share my own good experience.

For bad experience, I rather forget it asap. I went to different shops many times a week, often there are good experiences, sometimes are bad (not to the extent that I wanted to write). to me, writing a bad report on a shop or girl just brought back my bad memories as u also waited some time before u wrote the bad report.

For me, I might already have a very good experience from another girl. I would rather write a happy story instead of remembering the bad experience.

I have also said that perhaps next time, when I see Stella, I might have a good experience again. In my eyes, she is very pretty, tall and with big tits and pinky nipples. I still like girls with her kind of snow-white skin. Perhaps my demands are very low, this type of girl fit my taste and I will always go after it, with perhaps Stella or some other similar girls.

U mentioned that Stella has got some tatoos. These days, which young girl does not have tatoos? It is fashionable thing, a tatoo means nothing these days. Very seldom do I see a working girl without tatoo. If u do not like it, u cannot find any good girls, I guess.

I respect other bro's views on girls and my AR, but also ask for other bro's respect on my decision to write or not write. Agree?

65Carlton
25-06-2013, 03:39 AM
bro Chris1234
thank you for visited our shop.
this is really a great report! thank you for told me the turth about the girl's job.
As a shop owner, I like to hear some complain rather than positive words.
your report really helps me to corrected the shortage of the business,
I will teach Stella to doing the right thing in future. if she not make anything change and improve, she will get out!
if same kind of things happen to you again when you next time visit our shop, what ever which girl you choose, tell the receptionist,
i promise you will get refund or have another girl without extra charge.

thanks again for your great report.
cheers

wilisno
25-06-2013, 04:26 AM
bro Chris1234
this is really a great report! thank you for told me the turth about the girl's job.
I will teach Stella to doing the right thing in future. if she not make anything change and improve, she will get out!
if same kind of things happen to you again when you next time visit our shop, what ever which girl you choose, tell the receptionist,

cheers
Excellent response brother ! Bravo !

CunningLinguist
25-06-2013, 09:34 AM
bro Chris1234

cheers

Good response!
I just checked out your shop page and I must say the pictures, the ages of the girls, and the services all look quite believable.
I have never been to your shop as I don't really frequent the area much, but if I am in the area I will call in to check it out.

chris1234
25-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Brother akkw2800 you don't owe us to write a review but what whoami2009 meant and i agree, when you realised this girl you wrote about with extraordinary praise is nothing better than a dud, its good brotherhood to let us know because you can only imagine how many bros here lost money and had a bad experience as a result of your review. Don't just go silent and let people fall for a hype that you created in the first place. Money doesn't grow on trees brother and it's never too late to make things right. That's if you care about the other brothers in the forum and you don't think it's all about you. This space is all about sharing information, not about boosting one's ego.

Brother Carlton 65, thank you for the generous offer and the fantastic response. You replied as a man with honour. We all appreciate that. I really hope none of us will have to take this offer because all we want is an honest service for an honest price like we always enjoy at your shop. Keep it up, good work!

akkw2800
25-06-2013, 05:08 PM
Bro Chris1234,

I appreciate what u said. However, my experience was not good, but it was measured against my high standard expected from each visit. She did not perform as bad as yr experience. I just compared the 2nd experience against my first. After the session, the girl said she had not eaten breakfast and was hungry. I was going to have a quick bite at a nearby restaurnat and hence asked her what did she like. She said Singaporean fried rice noodle, with more spice. I said OK and at about 1.30 p.m, I bought the rice noodle and took it to the shop and handled to the receptionist (the shop owner who replied you). therefore my experience was not that bad which required a bad report on this girl. Perhaps after I saw yr bad experience. This reminded me of my bad experience (however, it was definitely not as bad as yrs, sorry for confusion).

Could the shop owner pls confirm that I did buy the rice noodle and give it to him for Stella? I just do not want to be regarded as a liar.

CunningLinguist
25-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Brother akkw2800 you don't owe us to write a review but what whoami2009 meant and i agree, when you realised this girl you wrote about with extraordinary praise is nothing better than a dud, its good brotherhood to let us know because you can only imagine how many bros here lost money and had a bad experience as a result of your review. Don't just go silent and let people fall for a hype that you created in the first place. Money doesn't grow on trees brother and it's never too late to make things right. That's if you care about the other brothers in the forum and you don't think it's all about you. This space is all about sharing information, not about boosting one's ego.

Brother Carlton 65, thank you for the generous offer and the fantastic response. You replied as a man with honour. We all appreciate that. I really hope none of us will have to take this offer because all we want is an honest service for an honest price like we always enjoy at your shop. Keep it up, good work!

Good post!

65Carlton
01-07-2013, 09:32 PM
All bros
I have 2 very nice girl working today, just cut all the rubbish words, see the real photo below
Cindy, 27112712

Joey, 2713
call 9546 6088 to book