PDA

View Full Version : Doris

Bingo1874
24-06-2013, 01:18 PM
With a bit of time to kill on a Sunday. I ventured into the CBD and made my way to Day Street.

Nice shop, very clean and a touch more upmarket than my usual places.

Introduced to Doris, who is a genuinely pretty Korean girl. Awesome figure and despite the language barrier. Really nice to speak to.

I'm no massage expert, but Doris' massage felt really good, there was indeed a bit of pain as she worked out the kinks in my shoulders and legs. Cue a bit of laughing from her each time I yelped.

Although quite an open entrance, it's reasonably discreet as there's not much in the way of pedestrian traffic around there.

Overall a really nice experience and one I'd be keen to repeat. Nice place, nice girl, nice way to spend 45 minutes on a wet Sunday. $60 gets you a 45 minutes remedial massage.

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2013, 02:15 PM
With a bit of time to kill on a Sunday. I ventured into the CBD and made my way to Day Street.

Nice shop, very clean and a touch more upmarket than my usual places.

Introduced to Doris, who is a genuinely pretty Korean girl. Awesome figure and despite the language barrier. Really nice to speak to.

I'm no massage expert, but Doris' massage felt really good, there was indeed a bit of pain as she worked out the kinks in my shoulders and legs. Cue a bit of laughing from her each time I yelped.

Although quite an open entrance, it's reasonably discreet as there's not much in the way of pedestrian traffic around there.

Overall a really nice experience and one I'd be keen to repeat. Nice place, nice girl, nice way to spend 45 minutes on a wet Sunday. $60 gets you a 45 minutes remedial massage.

Nice review brother Bingo,

Thanks for sharing,

Any happy ending ??

Cheers

:question:

Bingo1874
24-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Nice review brother Bingo,

Thanks for sharing,

Any happy ending ??

Cheers

:question:

Yeah I walked away smiling.

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Yeah I walked away smiling.

$20 or $50 options ??

GreenL
24-06-2013, 04:19 PM
Well I guess we met the different Doris bro, we had no language barrier at least, yes we spoke in Mandarin, she might be Korean chinese though lol..

aussiegaigin
24-06-2013, 05:48 PM
$60 gets you a 45 minutes remedial massage.

Most other shops would give 60 minutes for that money.

Bingo1874
24-06-2013, 06:04 PM
$20 or $50 options ??

To be honest I paid $50 which was good value. I've paid the same for lesser quality part 2. I didn't enquire about the full menu tho. I'm still relatively new to the game.

Well I guess we met the different Doris bro, we had no language barrier at least, yes we spoke in Mandarin, she might be Korean chinese though lol..

To be fair. I have to take her answer at face value as I don't speak word one of any other language. Something I should really sort out. Even if its just a simple 'please', 'thank you' and possibly 'fuck that feels good'.

Most other shops would give 60 minutes for that money.

True although I'm a novice at this and haven't been to a whole load of other places, but like I mentioned it is a really nice venue.