Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 99679991

Hours of Business: 10 – late

Rates: $90/30 $150/60

Size/shape: small size 6, slender, B/C cups with big nipples, big eyes

Nationality: Japanese

Happy Feet: 8/10

Service Provided: FS, DATY, BBBJ, DT

Value for money/recommendation: Yes

It is with reluctance that I write this review, as it probably means you grubby punters will have your dirty mitts all over Sakura before my next chance to see her. But review her I must, as in my opinion she is now the number one girl (for me) at 533. Not because she is an amazing PSE, or super slut, or contortionist. She’s none of those. She is just a fantastic girl to be with, and makes love as if she’s always been your bit on the side.

I’m always skeptical of claims that a girl is Japanese. For some reason there seems to be an industry belief that Jap = amazing, and many shops pass off any girl as being from the land of the rising sun. However, 533 has two girls that they claim are Japanese (Ayumi being the other) and they both are genuine Jap. I can write a little in Japanese, and Sakura was able to read, so proving her heritage, amongst other dead giveaways. So for all you Jap lovers, here’s a genuine Jap WL for you.

Her English is as good as it gets, with a beautiful little Japanese accent thrown in. Big eyes round out her pretty face, and she has a soft, warm body that begs to be held. Small but natural tits topped off with chewable nipples, and a small landing strip on her shaved mound complete the package. We started by kissing, which soon turned into prolonged DFK, as Sakura is a great kisser who enjoys this aspect of her trade. A short time spent sucking on her boobs, which are soft enough and small enough to go entirely in my mouth, and then I picked her up to place her on the edge of the bed, bum in the air.

Her pussy was already swollen and wet, and I spent the next few minutes just licking and lapping at that glorious, full vulva and fish tight arsehole, while she rubbed her clit intermittently. She eventually rolled over and I got on top in 69, so she, as it turns out, could suck the life out of my balls while I continued to munch and slurp on her minge. Soon she wanted to suck on emp’s tool, and so as I knelt she proceeded to lick and suck the length of my shaft, and lick my balls as she ran her hand up and down the length. With her on her back, I put a condom on two fingers and gently inserted into her twat, so as she writhed under the influence of my fingers she kept sucking my balls and dick with gusto.

Next, as I stood at the side of the bed, she knelt and began taking my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, until I was in balls deep. She was able to do this continuously, while occasionally lapping at my balls with her tongue. With my cock entrenched in her mouth, she had great tongue skills and I could feel the head of my knob getting a real workover. Lots of saliva and slurping just made the deal even more sexy.

As I dommed up. She thrust her arse out towards me in doggy, and it was the simplest task to slide into her dripping slot. I had read, according the roster that Sakura may have some distant relatives living under strict austerity measures at the moment. As a lover of ancient empires, I requested if a trip to the acropolis was out of the question, to which she reached around and lubed up the starfish. But strangely, mini emp was having none of it today, and the moment I tried to chat with Socrates, the blood left the building and mini emp went into his shell. This could well be due to the fact that Sakura’s brown eye is incredibly tight and that the concentration needed to pierce the bubble may have taken the wind out of my sails.

I ripped the dom off and Sakura administered life saving mouth to cock to bring mini emp back to life. This time I dommed up and slipped into her pussy in mish, which was actually superb, as she has great muscle control down there. Also, I was able to re-enage with her fantastic kissing mouth, and we fucked in this position, mouths locked , for five minutes. I eventually pulled out to try the tour of Athens again, but the same fate befell the todger. Pulling the dom off, I decided to blow big time all over her belly and tits, and blow I did.

But here’s the best bit – most girls would then smile, get up and head straight for the shower. Not Sakura. She pulled me into her and we carried on kissing as my sticky goo squelched between our bodies. This continued for a full 10 minutes, by which time we were sitting facing eachother, with our legs entwined, chatting and laughing like we’d known eachother for years, and we went well over time

THIS is why Sakura is my choice for No1 at 533. Most girls there, even though they are all great in their own ways, haven’t really connected with emp at the end – Ayumi comes closest. But Sakura, it was just like fucking and joking with an old friend from the start. I know its all an act, but she’s fucking good at it. An hour for me next time please Angie.

EMP

Posted elsewhere

Oneonone
24-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Great report bro, I had the pleasure of seeing Sakura recently and I have to agree with you she is great value for money and well worth a return visit.

Tekkor
24-06-2013, 08:33 PM
She has the biggest nipples that I have ever suck on.

oinkonk
25-06-2013, 11:57 AM
You did all that in half an hour?!

25-06-2013, 07:37 PM
Here is the conversation when I met her

Me: Do Co No shusshin De su ka? (Which city do you come from?)
Sakura: Laughing and surprised
Me: Shi Do Ni Ni Su n De Ma Su Ka? (You study in Sydney? I shouldn't ask this because she looks mid 30s no chances still in school)
Sakura: hmm. And laugh, I cant speak Japanese, I was born in Japan but grew up in China, Japanese father and Chinese mother.”

She is definitely not Japanese. Too old for me. But I paid before I see her because Angie said she is a young pretty Japanese.

Btw, to Angie: can you stop knocking the door at 30mins in my 1 hr session ask me If I want double or extension. That’s really ruined my time. :grimace:
Cheers

CunningLinguist
25-06-2013, 07:57 PM

Me: Shi Do Ni Ni Su n De Ma Su Ka? (You study in Sydney? I shouldn't ask this because she looks mid 30s no chances still in school)
Sakura: hmm. And laugh, I cant speak Japanese, I was born in Japan but grew up in China, Japanese father and Chinese mother.”

She is definitely not Japanese. Too old for me. But I paid before I see her because Angie said she is a young pretty Japanese.

Btw, to Angie: can you stop knocking the door at 30mins in my 1 hr session ask me If I want double or extension. That’s really ruined my time. :grimace:
Cheers

Maybe the best way to tell a Japanese is to speak to them, rather than write to them :)

rooter
25-06-2013, 08:07 PM

Cheers
Another fake Japanese girl?
Whenever a "Japanese" girl's name is Sakura the warning bells start ringing!
Anyway she sounds like a nice girl so who really cares what nationality she is.
Genuine Japanese girls are not all that common in Sydney, but you will definitely find them in abundance at Sakura, TMC, and Ginza Club. And sometimes one or two at various other mainly Chinese shops.

CunningLinguist
25-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Anyway she sounds like a nice girl so who really cares what nationality she is.
Genuine Japanese girls are not all that common in Sydney, but you will definitely find them in abundance at Sakura, TMC, and Ginza Club.

I want to know if I am eating sushi or yum-cha :)

CunningLinguist
25-06-2013, 08:16 PM

What about if a shop is named this way ...

25-06-2013, 08:33 PM
I like all nationalities, But there is no point if the shop owner tell lies about it.

The first girl Angie recommend me was a nearly 40 years old girl, I was told she is 22, cant remember her name.

This is my second visit, Angie told Sakura is 21, knocked my door in 30mins in my 1 hour session both times for double or extension? Really annoyed. Anyone else has the same experience?

rooter
25-06-2013, 09:03 PM
I like all nationalities, But there is no point if the shop owner tell lies about it.

The first girl Angie recommend me was a nearly 40 years old girl, I was told she is 22, cant remember her name.

This is my second visit, Angie told Sakura is 21, knocked my door in 30mins in my 1 hour session both times for double or extension? Really annoyed. Anyone else has the same experience?

All jokes aside bro, it is not acceptable for shops to lie about stuff like that.
We all accept that shops "market" a bit and might say a C cup is a D cup or a 24yo is 21yo, but to say a 40yo is a 20yo is not ethical business practice at all!

CunningLinguist
26-06-2013, 12:14 AM

Not good.
After my first visit to 533 Angie almost apologised that the girl was quite old and told me who to come back for that was younger.
On other visits when I asked if there was anyone younger she seemed a bit miffed.
I think she just tries to make the most out of what she has, there is a reason her prices are lower than some other places.

This has never happened to me there, or anywhere else for that matter, and if it did I wouldn't be very happy. Once a session has started you are in your own private little fantasy world, you have payed your money and deserve your privacy. Perhaps she had good intentions, or maybe she had some idle girls and just wanted to make more money ...

26-06-2013, 01:10 AM
Well. Angie said all girls 20-21 when I called.

I will not go back again. move on now.
Thanks guys.
Good night.

CunningLinguist
26-06-2013, 01:16 AM
Well. Angie said all girls 20-21 when I called.

I will not go back again. move on now.
Thanks guys.
Good night.

I guess business must be a bit slow now that it is winter and she is desperate to get you in the door, and is hoping once you have made the trip you will stop thinking with your head and let your dickhead thinking take over :)
I went to 533 quite a few times when I found out about it to check it out, but I prefer genuinely younger girls so don't go there anymore. I did see one girl in her 20s there but she was plump.
If I need a quick root and I am not feeling fussy I may go, or if I have a hankering for some anal ...
I have never done DATY on a 533 girl, except for the plump 20 something ...
There is a reason it is cheaper than some other shops, so you can't complain too much.

dance4me
26-06-2013, 06:36 PM
I guess business must be a bit slow now that it is winter and she is desperate to get you in the door, and is hoping once you have made the trip you will stop thinking with your head and let your dickhead thinking take over :)

I don't think business was slow on Monday night even with all the pouring rain. I had to wait 5 minutes into my booking standing in the corridor because all the rooms were full (including out back), and the waiting rooms as well.

I saw Sakura again and had a great time (although deemed too big to gain access to the hallowed back door!).
In our post coital massage and embrace, she told me she is studying to be a nurse. I still think she looks as Japanese as some of the girls I met in clubs in Osaka when I worked there. I'd happily have her give me a bed bath :)

For the record, I have never had Angie interrupt a booking (except to knock on the door when we've run 5 minutes over!). I know nationality will always be in question, but I don't really care. I stand by my previous AR and exmelpunter's review here. Sakura is GFE gem with some great techniques at her disposal.

Oneonone
26-06-2013, 06:50 PM
I have to agree who cares what nationality she is her service is excellent and well worth a visit