PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza-new 21yo cute pretty Thai girl milk & 20yo cute Japanese girl Ai arrive

GINZA
25-06-2013, 12:09 PM
Ginza-new 21yo cute Thai girl milk &20yo cute Japanese girl Ai arrive

Milk, Thai (Jessie's friend), body size 7-8, C cup, 152cm, white smooth skin, brown long hair, big eyes, cute pretty face, good GFE

Ai, Japanese, body size 8, 155cm, C cup, white smooth skin, short black hair, with very cute face, and nice personality, Japan style GFE

Milk starts sliver class.
$110 for 30mins
$150 for 45mins
$180 for 1 hour

Ai sliver class premium
$120 for 30mins
$160 for 45mins
$190 for 1 hour

rooter
25-06-2013, 03:56 PM
I had a session with the new J girl Ai today.
Ai is a really sweet girl and definitely new and inexperienced.
Very kawaii (cute) face, pretty, but not beautiful, and a nice body with a very grabbable rump you don't often see on J girls.
If you like young innocent girls then you will love Ai, she is as innocent, and as inexperienced as they come, though she still managed to give me a pretty awesome bbbj (Japanese guys are so lucky - all J girls give great head!!).
She is absolutely new to this. Trust me on this, I know shops always say girls are "new to the industry" but I know a thing or two about new girls and Ai is brand spanking new!
The standard has been set so high at Ginza by girls like Sue, Jasmin, Snow, Catherine, Cassie, Diana etc that I really do feel for the new girls trying to compete.
I guess that's why the rating system of silver Gold etc is a good idea.
Don't expect a full on wild session with Ai - other girls will give you that.
but if you want to share an hour with a really sweet innocent girl who will do her very best to please you, and respond to your touch in a totally honest and genuine way then you won't find a better girl in Sydney.
She is a darling!

hornydevil76
25-06-2013, 09:36 PM
With all the new girls coming in, i think ginza should take photos for all of them. it helps with punters seeing what they are going for and as they say a picture is a thousand words

rooter
25-06-2013, 10:19 PM
With all the new girls coming in, i think ginza should take photos for all of them. it helps with punters seeing what they are going for and as they say a picture is a thousand words

I agree! I have often booked girls from other agencies just on the strength of a well taken pic ( a sexy body, the right pose, outfit, lighting etc).
They are starting to post pics on the forum and I asked Wilson about the website and he said it was coming soon.