PDA

View Full Version : Ginza walk in

jj12345
25-06-2013, 12:30 PM
Bros,

I have been to Ginza only in previous form when you must book and book in advance because of popularity. Now they have proper store I would like to try walk in. Wanted to know others experience? In early day when booking, need book advance so many not available last minute. Is similar for walk in now days?

Sextus
25-06-2013, 12:40 PM
It might still be better to book because it isn't just the girls' availability, there are a lot of different price ranges. Because of that it has some limitations as a casual walk in I think (if price is a factor.)

jj12345
25-06-2013, 12:42 PM
For ginza girls, price not an issue. They all worth it!

Just don't want to go there and sit for long time or have barely one available.

rooter
25-06-2013, 01:35 PM
You are still better off booking if you want to see a particular girl.
A lot of the popular girls are often busy so if you just walk in you might not get the girl you want.
The most popular girls are as you would expect the Diamond, Gold Premium, and Gold ones.
Punters are going straight for the top shelf.
Having said that, there are plenty of great girls in terms of looks and/or service at the Silver Premium and Silver level

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Bros,

I have been to Ginza only in previous form when you must book and book in advance because of popularity. Now they have proper store I would like to try walk in. Wanted to know others experience? In early day when booking, need book advance so many not available last minute. Is similar for walk in now days?

Hi Brother JJ,

Take my advice, make a booking just like before, then you won't be disappointed.

I have been there twice (a Monday lunch time and a Saturday early afternoon) and both times they were totally booked out !! Don't waste your time as a walk in, do what you do before, select your girl and book ahead.

I definitely will on my next trip - which can be as early as Thursday after Queensland won Game 2..............haha

Cheers

:shout:

Punter Poontang
25-06-2013, 05:17 PM
Definitely book if you can.

I've done two walk-ins, a Friday night and a Sunday night in the first week iirc, still had great times with the Silver (Usagi) or Silver Premium (Nōriko) girls that were available with only a 15 minute wait max.

But yeah, the higher class girls will likely be booked out, so you won't ever see them presented to you. Best to use Hoshimoony's index (linked from Ginza actual roster) to do your research and book the particular girl you want.

rooter
25-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Hi Brother JJ,

Take my advice, make a booking just like before, then you won't be disappointed.

I have been there twice (a Monday lunch time and a Saturday early afternoon) and both times they were totally booked out !! Don't waste your time as a walk in, do what you do before, select your girl and book ahead.

I definitely will on my next trip - which can be as early as Thursday after Queensland won Game 2..............haha

Cheers

:shout:

Good advice bro, but don't rely on QLD to get you some punting money.
If you like to take a risk then back Uruguay in the Confederations Cup - not a sure thing, but nice generous odds, and I reckon they can do it!

rooter
25-06-2013, 05:53 PM
Definitely book if you can.

I've done two walk-ins, a Friday night and a Sunday night in the first week iirc, still had great times with the Silver (Usagi) or Silver Premium (Nōriko) girls that were available with only a 15 minute wait max.

But yeah, the higher class girls will likely be booked out, so you won't ever see them presented to you. Best to use Hoshimoony's index (linked from Ginza actual roster) to do your research and book the particular girl you want.

Totally agree it's best to book and also totally agree you can find some amazing girls on Silver.
Usagi and Noriko were amazing - but they are not there at the moment, but there are still some amazing Silver girls like:
Hina
Yukana
Miyuki
Mina
Milk
Liz
Eli
Pani

These girls would be the top girls at many other shops.

Punter Poontang
25-06-2013, 06:15 PM
Pani's on my list for sure, as the pocket rocket / spinner replacement for Chika.

the wizard
25-06-2013, 09:05 PM
Pani's on my list for sure, as the pocket rocket / spinner replacement for Chika.
She is on my list as well, I saw her briefly behind the dividers whilst waiting-she is a cute honey-great smile, very young looking
And a hot bod.
You would be a little crazy not to book-you will still get exeptional service from
any girls that are available regardless of their class.

rooter
25-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Pani is a very underrated gem !
See my review at :
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?15476-PANI-(Penny)-Singapore-girl-you-re-a-great-way-to-FUCK!&highlight=rooter+pani
Hina is an even wilder one! See:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?6160-HINA-A-red-HOT-Japanese-Korean-COCKTAIL-It-s-Happy-Hour-at-Ginza!!&highlight=rooter+Hina

So many girls ... so little sperm ;)

Gucci2012
25-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Bros,

A walk in is fine if you wish to leave your chances to fate, but assuming pre booking didn't fail you previously in the old set up.... why would you want to do a walk in now? A good majority of the girls have been reviewed so isn't it more efficient to pre book....actually you should do a walk it might add more adventure to your punt. :-)

jj12345
26-06-2013, 12:43 PM
Reason for walk in simply due from unexpectedly being close to there with some free time. I ended up calling and find out how busy and going there. Had great time. Thanks for all suggestions

Punter Poontang
26-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Reason for walk in simply due from unexpectedly being close to there with some free time. I ended up calling and find out how busy and going there. Had great time. Thanks for all suggestions

Good job, even if in the area unexpectedly, the call before-hand can't hurt.

Just to avoid any suspicions I have the number saved in my phone under "Wilson Parking" .... seems like a normal business contact, as opposed to "Ginza Brothel". :-)

igloo
26-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Good job, even if in the area unexpectedly, the call before-hand can't hurt.

Just to avoid any suspicions I have the number saved in my phone under "Wilson Parking" .... seems like a normal business contact, as opposed to "Ginza Brothel". :-)

Smart move PP... I might put it as Wilson Pharking,

CunningLinguist
26-06-2013, 06:22 PM
Smart move PP... I might put it as Wilson Pharking,

Wilson parking on Wilton st ...

wilisno
26-06-2013, 07:26 PM
Wilson parking on Wilton st ...
Good idea ! Tell her you book a parking spot over the phone !

Punter Poontang
26-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Good idea ! Tell her you book a parking spot over the phone !

You can actually do that in the CBD, but if it's not going to fly with your missus I suggest "Wilson Security" instead.

"Why, it's the alarm company at the office, my dear!" :-P

wilisno
26-06-2013, 07:39 PM
You can actually do that in the CBD, but if it's not going to fly with your missus I suggest "Wilson Security" instead.

Words of an experienced man ! ;) ;) ;)

the wizard
26-06-2013, 07:52 PM

brilliant......I'm using it- beat's Mr Ginz currently on my phone.

Punter Poontang
26-06-2013, 08:01 PM
Just used it, booking secured for tomorrow.

With Cassie. :-P

jj12345
26-06-2013, 08:20 PM

Haha, yes I call to 'Gary' to find out. G for Ginza

Sextus
26-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Best time for Ginza walk in?

During the State of Origin tonight.

You might even get a two for one deal!