PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Jasmin - Memoirs of a Geisha

tgirang
25-06-2013, 04:03 PM
Sorry it took so long to finish this but eventually I did and it took me 3 days to write this in between training, working and this.

2 visits in 2 weeks in a row! Thats a first, for me anyway. I never know I can make it but I did. Bro Hoshi was right the place it's just so irresistable! I couldnt drive pass it without stopping! I was scheduled to play that night but I aggravated my knee injury and a new injury to my arm from being stepped on! Sport is dangerous y'll dont do it! :) But yea the coach told me to sit out as we have finals for the next 3 weeks... So instead of being with the team sitting on the bench I "detoured" and ended up at you know where :P.

So as per bro Wiz suggestion I went ahead to see Jasmin on Friday and bro wiz, no you have never disappoint me :).

From the get go, the pick up, the prologue, the building up, the climax and the end was pretty amazing I must say!

The Geisha comes down to greet me at the reception before leading up the room. Funny thing happen here, Wilson asked if I can speak Japanese but he introduced me to Jasmin as a Japanese. I knew what he meant but Jasmin really did thought I was a Japanese and so I hate disappoint but I am not a Japanese. I can speak the language but that doesnt mean I am one lol.

Jasmin picked me up in a sexy cute Japanese maid cafe outfit that kinda invites you to just rip the whole clothes off and get it on, on the cafe table as a wild couple. I believe all the other review about her first impression pretty much said the same thing, it makes your heart race or skipped several beats. Her smile and her inviting gesture can make you follow her where ever she goes, like a Geisha should.

She led me into a room upstairs where I introduced and greeted her properly in a manner that Japanese people would. She was surprised with the gesture and the pronunciation and chuckled a little but asked if I'm sure that I'm not a Japanese because apparently I could pass as a Japanese if I was to say I am one. We talked about how I know the language and told her about my stay and study in Osaka as a continuance of my selective subject at uni. We ended up talking about stuff such as where she was from and where we wanted to go in Japan and what I wanted to do next when I am in Japan. All this time what I noticed was her smile. She has got to have, arguably, the cutest smile and yet so warm and friendly. She appeared to wanted to know more with what I did in Japan but she ushered me to the shower and more amazing thing happened...

The Shower Scene! All the other writings about the shower scene with her is NOT wrong!

It really felt like I was creating my own love making scene like those in the movies. We started of slowly with the kissing and it, slowly but surely, turned into a passionate kiss like a long lost lover. Her touches on your body and the little bro was oh so arousing that really makes you wanted to do more and more and just more with her or to her. We caress each others body whilst still kissing. I'll tell you that I can never get enough of that kiss, she is such a great and a passionate kisser. It just drowns you in the pool of lust! I started milking her and she started to let go of the sensual and sexy moan that lets everyone know that she was enjoying it and when I got to downstairs, she was already very wet. So I ate her delicious juice and her moan just became louder and louder. Ok I am not good at telling what an orgasm is but I think she just shot her sweet juice to me at that time... I wonder... any pointers that you can give me that'd be much appreciated... :P

I went back up to kiss her again but after the event she just seemed to be more wild than ever and started kissing me like there is no tomorrow. I turned her around so her back is leaning against me and my mind just venture of to the shower love scene in the movies where the girl was in the shower and the guy suddenly creep up and joined her in the shower and slowly grabbing her from behind, work their way up to stroke the tits while still kissing her? If you ever see one of Kim Basinger sexy movie, that's what exactly happened to me!! Like I said my own love making shower scene! I thought to myself, am I dreaming?!?! is this for real?? Till this moment that image is still stuck on my head...

You are right again bro Wiz, thank you a million! :P

She then bent herself over whilst grabbing my little bro. I was so surprised and thought what the hell is going on here? What is she doing? she grabbed my little bro and started stroking it devilishly and grind it at the opening of her heavenly hole! For a second there I thought she was going to do it right there and then! but she just keep grinding it and it just made me harder and harder! I'm gonna have a heart attack if she continues... but she turned around and started giving me bbbj. I was so hard already that I felt I'm gonna cum any second now. So I quickly pulled her up for more of the kissing. Phew...

On to the bed we go. After helping me to dry and she kept on smiling that just melts you and wanted you to grab her and kiss her some more, we finally made it to lie down to the bed.

She has got to be the easiest girl that can get wet in a matter of split second. I cant believe how fast she gets wet! I thought to start slowly again in the build up to the main event but she clearly have different ideas for me and she just jumped at me at the first opportunity she get! Whilst she was giving a nice wet cat bath, I was also caressing her body, tits and ended up downstairs where I found that she was already very wet yet again! I thought to myself are you for real? Are you actually really enjoying this as much as I am at this very moment?? Or are you enjoying this even more??

She then gave an unforgettable bbbj that I cant even describe in words but I think you already knew what I mean. She gets me hard , really hard with the bbbj that I had to stopped her or otherwise you know what will happen. Again with the grind, she stroke my little bro like she is worshiping it and then sat on top of it. She started to grind her pussy with my little bro right underneath! Seriously she is very good at playing this mind game that just make you wanting her more.

The main event was as equally as amazing as it is in the shower scene if not better!

If you watch the JAV movies you'll know exactly what I am talking about. The moaning that she lets out is very much similar to the JAV actress and the "iku-iku" words that comes out of her moan felt so real, so genuine to let you know that she is in the moment with you. I dont know many positions other than what I've saw in the JAV movies so I let her guide me a little bit and just went with the flow. All I can say, that all of the sudden, the doggy position while she lean back and hold my head to kiss her, becomes my favorite position. :) I felt like I'm really in the JAV movies making that particular scene. Alas due to my swollen knee I cant last really long kneeling in that position... :(

So went back to the conventional position it is. We just went at it for the whole friggin hour long. She kept yelling iku iku with additional phrase like "sugoi" and "kimochi". And then I thought to myself, I dont think I'm even close to being that good??

And then it happened:

soaring, cumming, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky
A whole new world...

I felt the contraction on my little bro and the body shock that I saw in the JAV movies as I was pounding her...

What is going on here? I wasnt even close to cumming yet but eventually after nearly the entire session I gave in to the inevitable.

We puffed and huffed and talk that thing that you talk about after sex and she asked why I took so long with a oh so very cute smile... makes you just want to pinch her cheek after that :) I told her I dont know it just is. Bottom line is we were both very tired at the end and she said she had an amazing wonderful time with me, which makes you want to like her even more! She said she couldnt even get up lol. So we just lied there for a little while even after until the bell for shower time has sound.

I wrote my name for her in katakana character and she said even my name can be pronounced in Japanese easily so she told me to tell everyone that I'm a Japanese and everyone would still believe me haha but then again she also said I was too polite for a Japanese... lol She keep calling me after while pinching my cheek, how cute of her :).

If the world was just turned around for a second, she'd be mine! haha :) Maybe in my next life...

Oh well, so I told Wilson that I'm going to be back in 3 weeks because of the finals season, for one of the club, starting this Friday. That's a really long time without seeing the girls... :cry:

Damn you Wilson you run a hella good place there! lol

So save some for me brothers! :)

rooter
25-06-2013, 04:42 PM
Dammit! I saw Jasmin again today! She was training the new girl Ai just before I went in to see her.
She and Catherine seem to have the added role of teachers for the new girls (no wonder the standard is so high at Ginza!!)
I have to see Jasmin again. I have seen all her princesses, it's time to see the Queen!

Punter Poontang
25-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Great report tgirang, well worth the wait. :-)

Thanks for writing it up, definitely brought back some memories, though only seen Jasmin the once (also last Friday). You're spot on about her eternal wetness .... she apologised profusely at the end of our session for being "too wet", jesus it was cute .... and those sounds she makes. She's just adorable, an absolute star!!

tgirang
25-06-2013, 05:32 PM
Dammit! I saw Jasmin again today! She was training the new girl Ai just before I went in to see her.

That was fast! I only saw the new girl info a moment ago! Or I'm just too slow... :) I'll be waiting for your AR on this bro rooter! :)

Great report tgirang, well worth the wait. :-)

Thanks for writing it up, definitely brought back some memories, though only seen Jasmin the once (also last Friday). You're spot on about her eternal wetness .... she apologised profusely at the end of our session for being "too wet", jesus it was cute .... and those sounds she makes. She's just adorable, an absolute star!!

I know I cant believe how adorable is she! I hope to have many encounters with her in the future lol.

the wizard
25-06-2013, 08:15 PM
You are right again bro Wiz, thank you a million! :P

Don't need to thank me tgirang-it's the adorable Jasmin and Wilson that deserve the accollades.
Damn your Ar is fantastic , i want to rush out and rebook her right now- and I only saw her on Sunday

Brought back memories instantly- she also apologised, not for laughing too much this time,
but for becoming so wet during the pussy grind on my naked Bro.
I was bathed in a sea of sweet warm Japanese nectar, arigato Jasmin...
And she was the loudest I had ever heard her-I was worried and asked if she was ok.
-she just wanted more.

If the world was just turned around for a second, she'd be mine! haha Maybe in my next life.
Yes she has that effect on me too, I, like you will definitely have more encounters with her,
especially before she leaves for Melbourne soon.
She will go there to collect her things and relocate here.
But don't worry guys she will be right back-

- I'm planning some more variations in the shower !!

rooter
25-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Jasmin, Saki, and Noriko are all friends and are based in Melbourne, but often come up to Sydney, so you just have to catch them while they are here.

hoshimoony
25-06-2013, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the Jasmin Fan Club! I thought I was the only one getting the special treatment from her. Damn :P

Love your writing as always, thanks for taking your time to write it up! :)

She and Catherine seem to have the added role of teachers for the new girls (no wonder the standard is so high at Ginza!!)
I have to see Jasmin again. I have seen all her princesses, it's time to see the Queen!

If Jasmin taught Ai well, I'm in...

the wizard
25-06-2013, 08:30 PM
I agree if Jass is teaching the new recruits- them OMG i might have to mortgage the house as I will take up residence at Ginza ......

rooter
25-06-2013, 08:41 PM
I agree if Jass is teaching the new recruits- them OMG i might have to mortgage the house as I will take up residence at Ginza ......

Yep, I heard this straight from Wilson that Jasmin and Catherine are teaching the new recruits, and also giving the newer girls a "refresher course" if their performance is slipping or they are getting negative feed back from customers.

This is standard practice in shops in Japan. The new girls are taught by the experienced girls. They wear strap-ons and show the new girls how to shower the customer, suck cock, fuck in different positions etc.
This is all before they see their first customer.
That's why girls with experience in Japan are always so awesome!

Mr. Who
25-06-2013, 08:46 PM
I guess in the future Wilson will have to include the item "taught by" in the new girl description

Punter Poontang
25-06-2013, 09:07 PM
This is standard practice in shops in Japan. The new girls are taught by the experienced girls. They wear strap-ons and show the new girls how to shower the customer, suck cock, fuck in different positions etc.

Holy shit!! One of Ginza's rooms needs to be converted with tiered seating pronto, I'd pay full freight just to sit and watch that. :-P

the wizard
25-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Poontang can you provide the popcorn, i'll bring the drinks.......

rooter
25-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Holy shit!! One of Ginza's rooms needs to be converted with tiered seating pronto, I'd pay full freight just to sit and watch that. :-P

Absolutely! It would be a nice little extra earner for Ginza. I am sure we would all gladly pay $80 to watch 2 girls going for it live in room No 1.
And you could also CCTV it and screen it on the big TV in the waiting room pay per view for $30
And once we have seen that we will all of course be as horny as fuck and make an immediate booking for whichever girl is available.
I am also putting up a proposal to Wilson if I can be the "crash test dummy" for the new girls as they get trained by Jasmin and Catherine ;)

tgirang
25-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the kind words bros :) Made my day :)

Poontang can you provide the popcorn, i'll bring the drinks.......

I'm in. I guess I'll bring the chips then? Or you guys prefer something else? :miao:

hoshimoony
26-06-2013, 12:11 AM
I am also putting up a proposal to Wilson if I can be the "crash test dummy" for the new girls as they get trained by Jasmin and Catherine ;)

I suppose you need two dummies - one for the new girl and one for the teacher, so that the new girl can watch how it's done while the teacher shows her how to do it. I put hands up to be the toolkit for Jasmin! :miao: If not, I'll bring by some pizzas :P

the wizard
26-06-2013, 12:33 AM

Surely it is fate- that you keep on running into her.
Stars are aligned for your return visit I am sure..
She ain't no queen - too young and gorgeous to be called that- A princess for sure- and a damn horny, sexy one at that..

CunningLinguist
26-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Yep, I heard this straight from Wilson that Jasmin and Catherine are teaching the new recruits, and also giving the newer girls a "refresher course" if their performance is slipping or they are getting negative feed back from customers.

I would pay to see that!