PDA

View Full Version : General talk What do you do in unfamilar surroundings (SFFG) ?

CunningLinguist
25-06-2013, 08:28 PM
You walk into a restaurant and see a crowd of people, what do you do ?
The place could be anywhere, a department store, a cinema foyer, a clothing shop, the train station, etc, etc, etc ...
Do you immediately scan around looking for the most fuckable girl, or is this the furthest thing from you mind ?
Does it take the sight of an attractive girl to put you into "scan for the most fuckable girl" mode (SFFG mode) ?
Once in SFFG mode how long does it take you to decide which one is the most fuckable by looks only ?

Max Impact
25-06-2013, 08:38 PM
I look at the map.

rooter
25-06-2013, 08:45 PM
I instinctively look for the girl most likely to give me a fuck in the shortest time possible, and with the least amount of effort and expense on my part.

Sextus
25-06-2013, 09:06 PM
When I am in a public place I seem to have a built in visual filter that peoples the world entirely with attractive girls.

As they must, in reality, make up less than 15% of the population, it just goes to show how well my filter works! :love:

Gringo
25-06-2013, 10:58 PM
When I was young and went to church , all I remember is perving on the girls going to communion and picking out the ones I'd like to fuck. I haven't changed.

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2013, 01:09 AM
You walk into a restaurant and see a crowd of people, what do you do ?
The place could be anywhere, a department store, a cinema foyer, a clothing shop, the train station, etc, etc, etc ...
Do you immediately scan around looking for the most fuckable girl, or is this the furthest thing from you mind ?
Does it take the sight of an attractive girl to put you into "scan for the most fuckable girl" mode (SFFG mode) ?
Once in SFFG mode how long does it take you to decide which one is the most fuckable by looks only ?

Well, this all depends on why you are in that surrounding in the first place.

If you are on a business appointment t or job interview, you certainly should not be looking at the most fuckable chicks !

But if you are in a social or leisure situations, then of course! Like everyday going to the train, on the platform, in the train my vision will be forever scanning for the most fuckable pair of tits, even under all those heavy winter clothing !

Just my two cents

Cheers

CunningLinguist
26-06-2013, 01:20 AM
Well, this all depends on why you are in that surrounding in the first place.

If you are on a business appointment t or job interview, you certainly should not be looking at the most fuckable chicks !

But if you are in a social or leisure situations, then of course! Like everyday going to the train, on the platform, in the train my vision will be forever scanning for the most fuckable pair of tits, even under all those heavy winter clothing !

Just my two cents

Cheers

It doesn't matter what the situation is for me, could be a funeral, a wedding, a business appointment, or a gathering of friends, I always work out who is most fuckable in a few seconds.
Of course depending on the situation I may not act on it, but it is like a reflex response.

Punter Poontang
26-06-2013, 01:40 AM
It doesn't matter what the situation is for me, could be a funeral, a wedding, a business appointment, or a gathering of friends, I always work out who is most fuckable in a few seconds.
Of course depending on the situation I may not act on it, but it is like a reflex response.

Same, but for me "most fuckable" is NEVER the hottest girl in the room. They KNOW they're the hottest girl in the room and usually have attitude to match.

BlueBirdDuke
26-06-2013, 04:48 AM
I instinctively look for the girl most likely to give me a fuck in the shortest time possible, and with the least amount of effort and expense on my part.

Quantity man huh. Don't you end up with a lot of low quality roots this way?

rooter
26-06-2013, 05:49 AM
Quantity man huh. Don't you end up with a lot of low quality roots this way?
Depends what you mean by "low quality".
You certainly get to have sex with a lot of average looking girls, and if looks is your main criteria then sure, by definition, its low quality roots.
but if looks are not your main criteria then you can get high quality roots from average looking girls.
Some average looking girls are great roots due to their attitude, skills, effort, willingness to please, personality, nastiness, sweetness etc.
And remember too that a lot of attractive girls are dud roots!
Like most things it comes down to personal choice.

Oneonone
26-06-2013, 09:13 AM
When I was young and went to church , all I remember is perving on the girls going to communion and picking out the ones I'd like to fuck. I haven't changed.

They told me when I was young the best place to get a fuck was at Church! If its still the same might have to go back!

CunningLinguist
26-06-2013, 09:29 AM
They told me when I was young the best place to get a fuck was at Church! If its still the same might have to go back!

Was that in the confessional boxes ?
Also was it with girls ...

Licker
26-06-2013, 09:59 AM
Was that in the confessional boxes ?
Also was it with girls ...

ROLLMAO :burn:
"Bless" me father, for I have sinned.

Punter Poontang
26-06-2013, 05:55 PM
"I want to get down on my knees
And start pleasing you, Jesus