PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Cocaine, Yayo, Blow, China White, Snow@ Ginza

Gucci2012
25-06-2013, 11:10 PM
If you thought Candy Crush was addictive, your gonna love Cocaine, Yayo, Blow, China White, SNOW.....

Tried to make a booking for Sue but her available time was too late for me so Snow was offered and I took the bait.

After the numerous reviews and the sentence "they (customers) say she is better than Cassie" I thought, I've gotta see this...........................
.................................................. .................................................. ...........................................

Services: DFK, dtbbbj, sex... I would say she was pretty and very accommodating to me but Victoria@Ginza set a ridiculously high standard for new girls this year.....so to rate Snow fairly I would have to rate her like this:

Pre-Victoria: Snow's rating 9/10

After-Victoria: Snow's rating 6.5/10

Please don't hate me Snow fans. Snows beauty and high standard of service would standout at any shop.....but Ginza is not "any shop" and the talent there is amazing and "good service girls" is practically 100% of their roster / stable.

Jack.the.awesome
25-06-2013, 11:29 PM
what, 6.5/10 after Victoria? I gotta see Victoria sometimes now...

billionaire
26-06-2013, 05:16 AM
So much difference? This will put off my visit to Snow.:miao:

I was wondering what's your rate for Cassie. I rate her 9.5/10. But I haven't seen Snow and Victory.
I believe I'll give Victory higher score than Snow as per you guys AR, like 9/10:shout:

billionaire
26-06-2013, 05:18 AM
what, 6.5/10 after Victoria? I gotta see Victoria sometimes now...

Bro Jack, you have to see Cassie as well. She's the No.1 at Ginza.

Gucci2012
26-06-2013, 05:43 AM

I was wondering what's your rate for Cassie. I rate her 9.5/10. But I haven't seen Snow and Victory.
I believe I'll give Victory higher score than Snow as per you guys AR, like 9/10:shout:

Her look is hot and her service is on point and her "shower" service is dayaaaam! Pharrel's new song was on and i started tapping my foot while she was soaping up my little bro which made Snow start doing a rumba / lambada style dance with copious amounts of grinding of our nether regions and tongue kissing, it was like the shower was our own mini dance floor.

What score for Cassie???????????????????????????????????????????? ???? Get outa here with that question bro, she's 1,000,000/10 she's goes above and beyond every time and gives me everything I want.........I like extremely hardcore services and she's been doing just that.....90% of my session is technically illegal :-)

Jack.the.awesome
26-06-2013, 11:59 AM
I am not really a fan of enhanced boobies, thats why I was hesistated to see Cassie. Also,based on the ARs, she likely to give more hardcore PSE than GFE, I like GFE, soft, gentle and not too much wild.

the wizard
26-06-2013, 12:36 PM
I am not really a fan of enhanced boobies, thats why I was hesistated to see Cassie. Also,based on the ARs, she likely to give more hardcore PSE than GFE, I like GFE, soft, gentle and not too much wild.
Actually Jack, you would be amazed at her fantastic Gfe, believe me she is not always the wild child, she can be quite gentle.. and has a great personality.
You really don't want to miss her...

Mr. Who
26-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Jack, I can see how your schedule will soon become extremely complicated. You start with thinking you will only be seeing Snow, but it seems you will have 3 or 5 more girls to visit in the near future. How messed up is that!:slobber:

Jack.the.awesome
26-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Jack, I can see how your schedule will soon become extremely complicated. You start with thinking you will only be seeing Snow, but it seems you will have 3 or 5 more girls to visit in the near future. How messed up is that!:slobber:

Yea well, time is not really a problem but money is on the other hand. I have been saving enough to visit Ginza again next Thursday (hopefully). Still wondering if I should see Snow again or someone else. Gotta wait for next Thursday roster and decide then.

hoshimoony
26-06-2013, 08:51 PM

I can't say about Victoria because I haven't seen her, but I actually gelled much better with Snow than with Cassie. So although I love Cassie, if I'm choosing between the two of them my vote would go to Snow, sorry Cassie fans! :cool2:

Looks like you like exactly what I like! :miao:

Well, based on my session with Cassie a few months ago, my session was total GFE, it was actually no PSE whatsoever. She looks absolutely gorgeous and her personality is just amazing, so there's no way you'll be disappointed with her! It just comes down to whether Snow or Cassie is more your type, and the only way to find out is to experience both of them :)

billionaire
26-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Yeah, I got GFE from Cassie not PSE in my session with her.

It looks like we got fans for Cassie, Victoria and Snow here. Everyone has their own preference.
Anyway, I'm gonna see Victoria first and snow next time. Victoria's working tomorrow. Hope it suits my schedule and weather will be good.

Mr. Who
26-06-2013, 09:45 PM
Based on the ARs I have read so far, I think Victoria and Snow are totally different types, while Cassie is considered as the Victoria group by some bros and Snow group by others.

cmk76
26-06-2013, 11:44 PM
other not so commonly used terms for... Cocaine, Yayo, Blow, China White, Snow...

All-American drug
Angie
Aunt Nora
Balling vaginally implanted cocaine - for all the ballers out there...
Barbs
Bazooka
Bazulco
Beam me up Scottie
Belushi - for all the Blues Brother's fans out there...
Bernice
Bernie
Bernie's flakes
Bernie's gold dust
Big bloke
Big C
Big flake
Big rush
Billie hoke
Birdie powder
Bolivian marching powder
Bouncing powder
Bubble gum
Bunk fake
Burese
Burnese
Bush
C
C-dust
C-game
Cabello
Caine
California cornflakes
Came
Candy
Candy C
Candycaine
Candy cane
Carnie
Carrie
Carrie Nation
Cecil
Charlie
Chippy
Cholly
Coca
Coconut
Coke
Cola
Corrinne
Cotton brothers
Dama blanca
Double bubble
Dream
Duct
Flake
Florida snow
Foo-foo dust
Friskie powder
Gift-of-the-sun
Gin
Girl
Girlfriend
Glad stuff
Gold dust
Green gold
Gutter glitter
Happy dust
Happy powder
Happy trails
Have a dust
Haven dust
Heavy stuff
Henry VIII
Her
Hooter
Hunter
Icing
Inca message
Incentive
Jelly
King's habit
Lady
Lady caine
Lady snow
Line
Love affair
Mama coca
Merk
Mojo
Mosquitos
Movie star drug
Mujer
Nose candy
Nose stuff
Nose powder
Paradise
Paradise white
Pearl
Perico
Peruvian
Peruvian flake
Peruvian lady
Pimp
Polvo blanco
Powder diamonds
Schmeck
Scorpion
Scottie
Serpico 21
She
Snow bird
Snow seals
Snow white
Society high
Star-spangled powder
Sugar
Tardust
Wacky dust
Weasel dust
White horse
White mosquito
Yeyo - to all the Tony Montana fans out there...
Zip

the wizard
26-06-2013, 11:57 PM
Well Cmk- I must say you have put a lot of effort here- 8/10 !
Ever tried Who wants to be a Millionaire.....

Gucci2012
27-06-2013, 12:55 AM
other not so commonly used terms for... Cocaine, Yayo, Blow, China White, Snow...

All-American drug
Angie
Aunt Nora
Balling vaginally implanted cocaine - for all the ballers out there...
Barbs
Bazooka
Bazulco
Beam me up Scottie
Belushi - for all the Blues Brother's fans out there...
Bernice
Bernie
Bernie's flakes
Bernie's gold dust
Big bloke
Big C
Big flake
Big rush
Billie hoke
Birdie powder
Bolivian marching powder
Bouncing powder
Bubble gum
Bunk fake
Burese
Burnese
Bush
C
C-dust
C-game
Cabello
Caine
California cornflakes
Came
Candy
Candy C
Candycaine
Candy cane
Carnie
Carrie
Carrie Nation
Cecil
Charlie
Chippy
Cholly
Coca
Coconut
Coke
Cola
Corrinne
Cotton brothers
Dama blanca
Double bubble
Dream
Duct
Flake
Florida snow
Foo-foo dust
Friskie powder
Gift-of-the-sun
Gin
Girl
Girlfriend
Glad stuff
Gold dust
Green gold
Gutter glitter
Happy dust
Happy powder
Happy trails
Have a dust
Haven dust
Heavy stuff
Henry VIII
Her
Hooter
Hunter
Icing
Inca message
Incentive
Jelly
King's habit
Lady
Lady caine
Lady snow
Line
Love affair
Mama coca
Merk
Mojo
Mosquitos
Movie star drug
Mujer
Nose candy
Nose stuff
Nose powder
Paradise
Paradise white
Pearl
Perico
Peruvian
Peruvian flake
Peruvian lady
Pimp
Polvo blanco
Powder diamonds
Schmeck
Scorpion
Scottie
Serpico 21
She
Snow bird
Snow seals
Snow white
Society high
Star-spangled powder
Sugar
Tardust
Wacky dust
Weasel dust
White horse
White mosquito
Yeyo - to all the Tony Montana fans out there...
Zip

You forgot "booger sugar"

rooter
27-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Having seen both Snow and Victoria I would rate them both very highly.
Different girls with a different age, look and personality but both 9 to 9.5 out of 10 !
I would definitely rate Snow as highly as Victoria!
And then there's the third new Chinese girl, Bebe, of course who is just good as the other two.
I have always been a fan of the J girls but these 3 gems are starting to convert me.

Mr. Who
27-06-2013, 02:32 PM
I have always been a fan of the J girls but these 3 gems are starting to convert me.

Not sure if Wilson plans to start a Korean wave in the near future :miao:

noubroz
27-06-2013, 03:20 PM
Right Mr. Who, we want korean body with chinese, japanese openmimdness. Not korean princess type of thing from where you guys know;)

Mr. Who
27-06-2013, 06:54 PM
Right Mr. Who, we want korean body with chinese, japanese openmimdness. Not korean princess type of thing from where you guys know;)

Well at the moment we do have Hina who is Korean in some sense.

cmk76
27-06-2013, 09:15 PM
Well Cmk- I must say you have put a lot of effort here- 8/10 !
Ever tried Who wants to be a Millionaire.....

umm... yes... and wheel of fortune... and the price is right...