PDA

View Full Version : General talk Urban dictionary

CunningLinguist
26-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Noticed an appropriate definition (http://www.urbandictionary.com/):

Bropocalypse
A large gathering of bros on a mission to do one thing, to get bombed, tanked, or wasted usually ending in some people doing something stupid.
yo bro, everybody is gonna be at this party, its gonna turn into a bropocalypse!!

CunningLinguist
26-06-2013, 10:10 AM
Some maths humour:

Piss Angle
Piss angle is an intense math calculation that dudes use when trying not to get back-sprayed while pissing into a urinal.

Pissing against the back wall of the urinal at a 90 degree angle will cause extreme backspray. Thus, a man must strategically place his piss stream onto the side wall of the urinal, prefferably at less than 20 degrees to prevent getting back-sprayed.

Dude why are your pants all wet?
Dude I was pissing in the urinal, and I forgot to adjust my Piss Angle
Bro, never forget to adjust your Piss Angle

I gotta go take a piss guys
Mind your Piss Angle, Bro!

CunningLinguist
26-06-2013, 10:12 AM
Has anyone ever tasted dragon butter ?

dragon butter

The taste of anus and semen in the mouth of a woman after giving having given a rim-job and a blowjob. Used in the context of women cheating or being polygamous.
If you don't want dragon butter, make sure your woman is monogamous with you, or is not cheating on you.

CunningLinguist
26-06-2013, 10:18 AM
I have done this:

Strategic Wank

The act of masturbating to avoid any sexual tension before seeing a person you really shouldn't have sex with.
I had a strategic wank thinking 'bout his mom, before I went to his family house. Certainly helped!