PDA

View Full Version : General talk Live: Kevin Rudd supporters move against Julia Gillard

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Live: Kevin Rudd supporters move against Julia Gillard

The ABC understands that supporters of former prime minister Kevin Rudd have been circulating a petition to call a special Caucus meeting to hold a ballot on the Labor leadership.

It is believed the petition to remove Julia Gillard as leader has been gathering signatures since just before midday, amid ongoing tensions within the party.

This week is the last sitting week for federal Parliament before the election, and therefore the final chance for Labor MPs to decide the leadership question.

Mr Rudd would need 52 votes to seize back the leadership, however one of his stated conditions of a comeback was to secure a convincing win.

Irene638
26-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Regardless of Who is the Leader, they are going to lose anyway. A bunch of Brainless, big mouth politician.

I am just sick of these dumbass ruining the country.

Chucky
26-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Regardless of Who is the Leader, they are going to lose anyway. A bunch of Brainless, big mouth politician.

I am just sick of these dumbass ruining the country.

AGREED! Labor = DEBT!

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2013, 07:30 PM
OK, it's On!!

The Labour Party will have a showdown between Rudd and Gillard!

The ballot will take place at 7pm.

May be that Granny photo Julia took yesterday was a really bad omen. Next stop, go back to Melbourne, quit politics and start knitting, but wait - she has no children to knit for....... What the !!

takeway8
26-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Rudd 57
Gillard 45

Oneonone
26-06-2013, 09:03 PM
So Rudd gets to loose the next election instead of Gillard whats the difference and we swap on or is that two dickheads for another.

Punter Poontang
26-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Karma's a bitch, and so are you Julia. Ding dong, the witch is dead!!

Any chance Simon Crean will get his job back?? Poor bastard must be spewing for hanging himself out to dry last time ....

takeway8
26-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Karma's a bitch, and so are you Julia.

Finally :confused2:

IamSam
26-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Revenge is a dish best served cold as Julia found out tonight and
Qld will find out in 3 weeks

Sextus
26-06-2013, 11:40 PM
m MR SHEEN IS BACK! YAY!

And he's wearing a blue tie!

World citizen
27-06-2013, 12:36 AM
LOL! ... Wonder if he did that intentionally!

m MR SHEEN IS BACK! YAY!

And he's wearing a blue tie!

wilisno
27-06-2013, 01:04 AM
Nah, Rudd the loser is back again. The man Labor thought was so toxic they voted him out is back again. Yes Wilsno, I could move the country forward if I borrowed 300 Billion dollars. As I am old like Alunger I won't have to help pay much of the debt back but the younger generation will. Less money for punting when taxes etc go up to pay for Labour's borrowings.
If he didn't borrow, you might not have to wait that long to stop punting, you might be out of a job and have already stopped punting by now ! Hahaha

It's a matter of assets and liability, you should feel lucky if you can borrow big money to buy a house or investment property, it might even cause you hardship at times paying off the debt, but you'd got to do what you'd got to do !

Irene638
27-06-2013, 09:49 AM
If he didn't borrow, you might not have to wait that long to stop punting, you might be out of a job and have already stopped punting by now ! Hahaha

It's a matter of assets and liability, you should feel lucky if you can borrow big money to buy a house or investment property, it might even cause you hardship at times paying off the debt, but you'd got to do what you'd got to do !

Sorry Bro Wil, I can't agree with you there.

They are not only borrow, but they spent the money on stupid things. People would not mind if they spend money on things that improved infrastructure, public transport or things that improved the Australian lifestyle.

Instead of doing that, they paid for Bludger, give money away like no tomorrow.

If they are in power for another 3 years, we would be like the America.

Just my 2 cents.

AHLUNGOR
27-06-2013, 10:02 AM

They are not only borrow, but they spent the money on stupid things. People would not mind if they spend money on things that improved infrastructure, public transport or things that improved the Australian lifestyle.

Just my 2 cents.

Where do we start??

The boat people,

"There will be no carbon tax in the government that I lead!"

The failure of the mining tax!

The national broadband network!

The lap top computer for school children, the school building project

The solar panel system, the roof insolation system

The $350 millions we paid to have a two years seat on the UN Security Council !

The three pay rises the MPs got.......

I lost count.......

Can't wait to cast my one vote !!

PhoBot
27-06-2013, 10:21 AM

Just my 2 cents.

Well it was Howard/Costello that set in motion the massive middle class welfare and baby bonus.

Irene638
27-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Well it was Howard/Costello that set in motion the massive middle class welfare and baby bonus.

And who paid off the last Massive Debt that Labour create last time they were in power.

And who left about 10 billion dollars for this current Labour when they won the election back in 2007.

wilisno
27-06-2013, 10:47 AM
And who paid off the last Massive Debt that Labour create last time they were in power.

And who left about 10 billion dollars for this current Labour when they won the election back in 2007.
They had a good run because Labour and Hawke/Keating paved the way and started the ball rolling ! Like opening up the Asian markets hence we trade with China ...

Irene638
27-06-2013, 10:56 AM
I am not going argue with you Bro any longer. But I just hope that when you use your vote in the next 3 months.

Please look at the fact and figures and vote with your head not with your heart.

I am not a Liberal or Labour guys. I will vote with the party that make sense with their policies.

I hope that we will all do the same for the sake of this great country that has given me a the second chance.

Cheers all.

wilisno
27-06-2013, 11:38 AM
I am not going argue with you Bro any longer. But I just hope that when you use your vote in the next 3 months.

Please look at the fact and figures and vote with your head not with your heart.

I am not a Liberal or Labour guys. I will vote with the party that make sense with their policies.

I hope that we will all do the same for the sake of this great country that has given me a the second chance.

Cheers all.
Exactly ! I'll vote with the Party that has a clear policy. Labour's policy is right, just that the execution is wrong. But to trust Tony Abbott ? Nah ! Unless there's a third major party !

IamSam
27-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Tony Abbott has the next election in the bag.
Bringing in Rudd this late in the game just softened the amount of seats lost.
He would of had a better chance if the election was in November 2013 or February 2014

wilisno
27-06-2013, 11:48 AM
Tony Abbott has the next election in the bag.
Bringing in Rudd this late in the game just softened the amount of seats lost.
He would of had a better chance if the election was in November 2013 or February 2014
Not doubting that fact, unless Kevin Rudd possesses some super power !

Irene638
27-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Exactly ! I'll vote with the Party that has a clear policy. Labour's policy is right, just that the execution is wrong. But to trust Tony Abbott ? Nah ! Unless there's a third major party !

And Please remember, the power is in the hand of the whole party, not the leader only.

I don't like Tony Abbott that much, but I still think Liberal has better sense of managing the economy and that is what we need in the current Global financial situation.

IamSam
27-06-2013, 12:05 PM
Not doubting that fact, unless Kevin Rudd possesses some super power !

as they say ''he who laughs last, laughs hardest'' or something like that...?

At least he will be a happy man for the next few months and Aussies do side with the underdog, he does have a fighting chance with his People skills.

The Liberal party must be laughing all the way to the next election and praying that Tony doesn't stuff it up.

Irene638
27-06-2013, 12:13 PM
as they say ''he who laughs last, laughs hardest'' or something like that...?

At least he will be a happy man for the next few months and Aussies do side with the underdog, he does have a fighting chance with his People skills.

The Liberal party must be laughing all the way to the next election and praying that Tony doesn't stuff it up.

IMHO, He will be happy regardless of the result in the next election, because he did the revenge on Gillard and she will be taken all the blames if they lost and he will take all the credit if they won. Win Win situation for him.

Sextus
27-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Well, the Australian people were getting a bit sick of Rudd the first time, but they didn't like him being kicked out by Gilliard and her backers.

They see him being back as fulfilling a sense of justice and fairness. They hated the way he was knifed.

Which, now that I reflect on it, makes the next election a lot more interesting - because it is the Australian people that now would have to do what they didn't like Gilliard doing to him in the first place. They would have to become like she who they don't like so much! It could well stay their hand, and he could in fact win the election because of Aussies' fair go attitude. The second time around he seems to have got that fresh shiny and new Mr Sheen look back again!

It seems contradictory to celebrate what they see as an injustice righted just to kick him out again a few weeks later. :grimace:

I''m only saying how the people may be thinking about this.

CunningLinguist
27-06-2013, 12:27 PM
The best thing to come from all of this is that Conroy is out!

AHLUNGOR
27-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Well, the Australian people were getting a bit sick of Rudd the first time, but they didn't like him being kicked out by Gilliard and her backers.

They see him being back as fulfilling a sense of justice and fairness. They hated the way he was knifed.

Which, now that I reflect on it, makes the next election a lot more interesting - because it is the Australian people that now would have to do what they didn't like Gilliard doing to him in the first place. They would have to become like she who they don't like so much! It could well stay their hand, and he could in fact win the election because of Aussies' fair go attitude. The second time around he seems to have got that fresh shiny and new Mr Sheen look back again!

It seems contradictory to celebrate what they see as an injustice righted just to kick him out again a few weeks later. :grimace:

I''m only saying how the people may be thinking about this.

In a democratic society, people deserves the government they have or voted in, if the general Australian public return the labour government again in September , then we all deserve what get, and should just shut up, pay the taxes and feed the boat people !!

Just my one vote !

Cheers

CunningLinguist
27-06-2013, 01:27 PM
In a democratic society, people deserves the government they have or voted in, if the general Australian public return the labour government again in September , then we all deserve what get, and should just shut up, pay the taxes and feed the boat people !!

Just my one vote !

Cheers

Bob Carr was talking tough about boat people last night, be prepared for a new policy on this to appease a certain section of the community.

Irene638
27-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Bob Carr was talking tough about boat people last night, be prepared for a new policy on this to appease a certain section of the community.

The only solution is returned the boat.
It worked when Howard used this method. It worked when they return the Vietnamese back to Vietnam. (My wife got stuck in Indonesia for 7 years before she got return to Vietnam).

IamSam
27-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Fill the boat up with petrol and turn it around, followed by heavily armed navy ships until it's out of Australian waters.

CunningLinguist
27-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Fill the boat up with petrol and turn it around, followed by heavily armed navy ships until it's out of Australian waters.

If you do that won't they just scuttle the boat and need to be rescued ?

Irene638
27-06-2013, 03:17 PM
The problem with These Boat People, 99% of them are not interested in getting the job and paying tax. They only want hand out and free benefits from the Aust Gov.

They just want to take and take and take but never give anything back (except trouble).

Sextus
27-06-2013, 03:21 PM
People have a misunderstanding about the cost to our taxes of boat people. As the numbers of boat people are only replacing the exact number of refugees we would be taking anyway under international obligations - who would cost almost exactly the same to establish here - it is a zero sum game.

And Abbott and Labour are both committed to raising the refugee intake to 20,000 anyway (not sure what it is now 15,000?) so you can add another 33% to the billions currently being spent now.

So, boat people, non-boat people, as far as actual numbers goes THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.

The only difference is whether they fly in or boat in.

The whole argument is an insignificant debate about modes of travel! It is significant only to the humanitarian extent that we don't want people to drown!

You wouldn't know that from ignorant - or to be kinder, misinformed - talk back radio though. Why doesn't someone just broadcast the facts - like I am now?

Punter Poontang
27-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Don't we have, like, FIVE times the number of illegal immigrants arriving through duty-free at Kingsford Smith airport already anyways??

The whole boats thing is a crock of shit.

Irene638
27-06-2013, 03:44 PM
People have a misunderstanding about the cost to our taxes of boat people. As the numbers of boat people are only replacing the exact number of refugees we would be taking anyway under international obligations - who would cost almost exactly the same to establish here - it is a zero sum game.

And Abbott and Labour are both committed to raising the refugee intake to 20,000 anyway (not sure what it is now 15,000?) so you can add another 33% to the billions currently being spent now.

So, boat people, non-boat people, as far as actual numbers goes THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.

The only difference is whether they fly in or boat in. The whole argument is an insignificant debate about modes of travel! It is significant only to the humanitarian extent that we don't want people to drown!

You wouldn't know that from ignorant - or to be kinder, misinformed - talk back radio though. Why doesn't someone just broadcast the facts - like I am now?

Common Bro,

If they are real refugees, I don't think anyone would be complaint. But these Boat People are not, they have got money to get here, tear off the paper, jump the queue. Burn down the facilities provided by our tax payer when they wait for too long and complaint that Australian haven't look after them the way we should be.

when they become the Residence, they do fuck all but tick their hand out for wealth fare and free benefit and making trouble.

I am fucking Sick of the people. You guys can call me racist, but I came here 17 years ago and I have never received a dollar of Wealth fare, but pay thousands and thousands of tax. And where is our tax money go and our pensioners don't even have money to live on. What a stupid System.

Sextus
27-06-2013, 03:57 PM
All I am saying is that fair or unfair, legitimate refugees or illegitmate refugees, the number we take is fixed no matter how they arrive here. And legitimate or illegitimate, they all have their hands out for years, so the TAX cost is EXACTLY THE SAME.

It is the cost of them that gets peoples' knickers in a knot, but as that cost would be exactly the same if another boat person never arrived, then the main thing people are worried about wouldn't change!

In fact, both sides are commited to taking 33% more, so the cost is only going one way - up.

Irene638
27-06-2013, 04:03 PM
All I am saying is that fair or unfair, legitimate refugees or illegitmate refugees, the number we take is fixed no matter how they arrive here. And legitimate or illegitimate, they all have their hands out for years, so the TAX cost is EXACTLY THE SAME.

It is the cost of them that gets peoples' knickers in a knot, but as that cost would be exactly the same if another boat person never arrived, then the main thing people are worried about wouldn't change! In fact both sides are commited to taking 33% more.

I understand what you are said, and I agreed with you in term of the money spent on them, but with the amount of number came in have taken away from the "real refuges"
that need the second chance.

PhoBot
27-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Libs broadband policy sucks balls and they are bald face LYING about the cost. They said theirs is cheaper because they are using fibre to the node then existing copper to the home. But what they have said in a very small whisper is that they will replace node to home where the existing copper is beyond it's service life... and guess what..most of the copper from node to home is fucking rooted!!

http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/latest/17716209/unions-raise-doubts-over-telstras-copper-network-workers-using-plastic-bags-to-waterproof-cables/

Chucky
27-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Labor lie ALOT more than Liberals. ALOT.

Sextus
27-06-2013, 04:41 PM
I wonder if this thread will go all the way to election day! :shout:

CunningLinguist
27-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Labor lie ALOT more than Liberals. ALOT.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, they usually carry more weight when backed up with facts though ...

CunningLinguist
27-06-2013, 04:44 PM

I think I will tune out before then ...
Did your mum ever tell you not to talk about sex, politics, and religion ...
I think religion is the only thing we haven't discussed on the forum ...

Irene638
27-06-2013, 04:45 PM
Can I just This to everyone? If we can trust the politician then pigs can fly.

I have been telling everyone that I know. Don't wait for the Government or anyone else look after you, but Look after yourself.

If you don't look after yourself, No one will.

Licker
27-06-2013, 10:24 PM

No it won't. People don't have that long a concentration span when it comes to politics (or pretty much anything else for that matter).

I think I will tune out before then ...
Did your mum ever tell you not to talk about sex, politics, and religion ...
I think religion is the only thing we haven't discussed on the forum ...

I think there's been some subtle references to religion, but I think that in most cases that is a subject best to be avoided.

micazzofamale
27-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Im happy i dont have to see julia on the tv anymore....... geez if i was poor tim i would turn gay also

Irene638
28-06-2013, 09:56 AM
Well said Irene on all points..

Thank you, just state what I see.

AHLUNGOR
28-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Im happy i dont have to see julia on the tv anymore....... geez if i was poor tim i would turn gay also

Not if Timmo is a real mans man who loves big tits and big ass!!

Cheers

croney
29-06-2013, 07:49 PM
Welcome to Tony Abbott

CunningLinguist
30-06-2013, 04:31 PM
It will be interesting to see if Abbots minders can keep him under control in light of this recent development:
Abortion pill RU486 and three cancer drugs added to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-06-30/abortion-pill-ru486-and-three-cancer-drugs-added-to-the-pharmac/4790158)

IamSam
30-06-2013, 05:00 PM
good luck keeping bible bashing Abbott quiet on abortion!

Oneonone
30-06-2013, 06:07 PM
Well out with two idiots and in with a new one!

Pity we don't have any decent leaders at present but then when we go to the legal profession for leadership its no wonder we are stuffed.

micazzofamale
30-06-2013, 09:44 PM
politicians are only worried about their own self interest...... thats the only reason kevin is back

Gringo
30-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Labor couldn't ignore Rudds popularity if only the Liberals would do the same with Turnbull .

CunningLinguist
30-06-2013, 11:48 PM
Labor couldn't ignore Rudds popularity if only the Liberals would do the same with Turnbull .

Do you think there is time for Turnbull to mount a challenge ... :)

Punter Poontang
30-06-2013, 11:51 PM
Sometime it s like picking the lesser of two evils when it comes to government.

Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich - vote or die, motherfuckers!!

(greatest South Park episode ever)

Gringo
01-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Do you think there is time for Turnbull to mount a challenge ... :)

Now is not the time for Turnbull , the liberals can win with Abbott. Turnbull is similar to Rudd in that his own party hate his lack of consultation but the the public like his integrity. Abbott is a loose cannon but what you see is what you get .

PhoBot
01-07-2013, 10:35 AM
I have almost equal dislike for Rudd and Abbott (for very different reasons), but as far as Abbotts team goes just about all of them totally make my skin crawl, Hockey,Bishop,Pyne,Mirabella and Robb being the standouts.

CunningLinguist
01-07-2013, 10:48 AM
I have almost equal dislike for Rudd and Abbott (for very different reasons), but as far as Abbotts team goes just about all of them totally make my skin crawl, Hockey,Bishop,Pyne,Mirabella and Robb being the standouts.

I gotta agree with you on these ones.

PhoBot
01-07-2013, 10:59 AM
Rudds just named his team. A lot of names I can't put a face to but the only one I detest (so far) is Shorten. Penny Wong would be me fav polly in Australia.

wilisno
01-07-2013, 11:07 AM
That's the way I look at it too !

CunningLinguist
01-07-2013, 11:08 AM
Rudds just named his team. A lot of names I can't put a face to but the only one I detest (so far) is Shorten. Penny Wong would be me fav polly in Australia.

Err, there is something I need to tell you about this asian lady PhoBot ... :)

wilisno
01-07-2013, 11:11 AM
There's no need, it's obvious ! She's a good politician, a decisive and capable lady !

PhoBot
01-07-2013, 11:11 AM

Haha, all I want from her is her mind, her GF can have everything else.

PhoBot
01-07-2013, 11:15 AM
There's no need, it's obvious ! She's a good politician, a decisive and capable lady !

And seeing this made my blood boil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ujoga3li0

CunningLinguist
01-07-2013, 11:24 AM
And seeing this made my blood boil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ujoga3li0

WTF!
Sometimes pollies try too hard to put on a show of indignant outrage ...
Imagine if you were a schoolkid and that was your mom...

CunningLinguist
01-07-2013, 02:11 PM
I'm gonna miss JG calling Abbot a rabbit; Mr Rabbit ...

Punter Poontang
01-07-2013, 02:54 PM
I'm gonna miss JG calling Abbot a rabbit; Mr Rabbit ...

I won't miss anything about that voice .... for all the talk of her copping so much shit "just because she's a woman / ranga / whatever", honestly reckon half of it was down to having THE most annoyingly grating vocal chords ever.

The other half was of course down to her just being fucking stupid. :-P But the voice meant that even if she had a good point, she still just sounded fucking annoying, and her point got lost in delivery.

croney
01-07-2013, 07:04 PM
very sensible post PP.

Bad voice hahha

PhoBot
01-07-2013, 07:08 PM
I won't miss anything about that voice .... for all the talk of her copping so much shit "just because she's a woman / ranga / whatever", honestly reckon half of it was down to having THE most annoyingly grating vocal chords ever.

The other half was of course down to her just being fucking stupid. :-P But the voice meant that even if she had a good point, she still just sounded fucking annoying, and her point got lost in delivery.

Maybe that's what made her (reportedly) a great negotiator. You mean you're going to drone on in that voice for 5 hours... I'll just fucking sing it now!

Gringo
02-07-2013, 07:31 AM
Rudd is more of a natural leader than Gillard and far more successful at getting the massage across. Rudds problem is that he is difficult to work with because that nice, funny guy you see on TV turns into a rude, arrogant cunt when he talks to his staff.

Abbott is a loose canon, very negative with a lot of natural aggression but I don't think he is sexist. He's aggressive with everyone , thats why he's minders won't let him do extended interviews or debate Rudd because Abbott will look like a fool . Rudd is eloquent and a far better orator and will give the liberals a run for their money. The election will be far closer than people think IMHO.

Labor done the right thing getting rid of Gillard, if only they would piss off that prick Bill Shorten.

Licker
02-07-2013, 09:15 AM
It's funny how one little typo (or auto-correct) can change the perception of a post... (message -> massage)

Rudd is more of a natural leader than Gillard and far more successful at getting the massage across.

So you're saying Kevin is a better ML than Julia, and takes charge of the issues on the table?

Rudds problem is that he is difficult to work with because that nice, funny guy you see on TV turns into a rude, arrogant cunt when he talks to his staff.

So at times he's acting like a Korean princess?

Abbott is a loose canon, very negative with a lot of natural aggression but I don't think he is sexist. He's aggressive with everyone

So Tony serves male and female punters alike? And does it with a bit of S&M twist?

Rudd is eloquent and a far better orator and will give the liberals a run for their money.

Is he a natural orator, BBO?
In your opinion good value for money?
How much is that? 2% more of your annual income?

CunningLinguist
02-07-2013, 11:25 AM
Rudd is more of a natural leader than Gillard and far more successful at getting the message across. Rudds problem is that he is difficult to work with because that nice, funny guy you see on TV turns into a rude, arrogant cunt when he talks to his staff.

Abbott is a loose canon, very negative with a lot of natural aggression but I don't think he is sexist. He's aggressive with everyone , thats why he's minders won't let him do extended interviews or debate Rudd because Abbott will look like a fool . Rudd is eloquent and a far better orator and will give the liberals a run for their money. The election will be far closer than people think IMHO.

Labor done the right thing getting rid of Gillard, if only they would piss off that prick Bill Shorten.

Nice summary.
Abbott is like a hand granade, once he is out of reach of his minders there is only a certain amount of time available before he will ...
I think Labour could really capitalise on this point, how can he be expected to act as a future leader if he is on such a tight leash now. Once he is in charge there won't we anyone holding him back, until Turnbull mounts a challenge of course :)

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Nice summary.
Abbott is like a hand granade, once he is out of reach of his minders there is only a certain amount of time available before he will ...
I think Labour could really capitalise on this point, how can he be expected to act as a future leader if he is on such a tight leash now. Once he is in charge there won't we anyone holding him back, until Turnbull mounts a challenge of course :)

I don't think Malcolm Turnbull will mount any challenge at this stage this close to the election. They need to show that they are different from the Labour and that the party is Not run by those faceless men!

There are probably two possible outcome:

1. The Labour lost, Liberals in and Australia is on route to recovery , and hopefully Turnbull will be given a senior portfolio such as Finance or Treasurer and serve us well.

2. Kevin 13 wins again, the Australian people deservedly suffer for another three years, and run the country to the ground, at the mean time, Tony Abbott will resign and Turnbull is elected unopposed, and Liberals will be a popular choice in 2016!

Just my two cents

Cheers

PhoBot
02-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Tony Abbot isn't allowed to talk freestyle because.................(I'm referring to him talking to the reporter, not the actual shit happens line)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyY-xI6zgfk

CunningLinguist
02-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Tony Abbot isn't allowed to talk freestyle because.................(I'm referring to him talking to the reporter, not the actual shit happens line)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyY-xI6zgfk

Hmm, he wasn't very talkative here ...
Here is one to remind us of a few things, there are plenty more of these: here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eACa-oSCEqU)

CunningLinguist
02-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Hmm, he wasn't very talkative here ...
Here is one to remind us of a few things, there are plenty more of these: here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eACa-oSCEqU)

Fraser makes a comment on Abbott: here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L66KhP0jYg)

CunningLinguist
02-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Fraser makes a comment on Abbott: here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L66KhP0jYg)

I Will do anything to get this job (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2fRMy5rxuM)

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2013, 03:07 PM
I don't know about you guys, I find Tony Abbott's daughters pretty hot:

He and his family was in 60 minutes a few years back and the whole family was in and around the backyard pool,.And those girls in their skinny bikini were hot, hot, hot !!

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/201001/r503872_2678666.jpg

You gotta to love google, there is a photo with the girls on the beach, but let me tell you, those scenes in 60 minutes could be on the cover of the SI swimsuit issues:

http://www.thepunch.com.au/images/uploads/bikini-girls.jpg

Punter Poontang
02-07-2013, 05:24 PM
I don't know about you guys, I find Tony Abbott's daughters pretty hot:

He and his family was in 60 minutes a few years back and the whole family was in and around the backyard pool,.And those girls in their skinny bikini were hot, hot, hot !!

You gotta to love google, there is a photo with the girls on the beach, but let me let you, those senses in 60 minutes could be on the cover of the SI swimsuit issues:

Tony just secured my vote, but FFS stay out of the budgie smugglers dude!!

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Tony just secured my vote, but FFS stay out of the budgie smugglers dude!!

Bridget (in the red) has got the biggest tits !! She'll get my vote !!

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2013/04/01/1226609/192068-the-abbott-family.jpg

CunningLinguist
02-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Malcoms dream...
http://contemporarypoliticsfordummies.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/877573-tony-abbott-boxing.jpg

CunningLinguist
03-07-2013, 08:48 PM
It was only a matter of time before the debate challenge was issued, normally the opposition call for it cos they have nuthin to lose, but this time it is Rudd throwing down the challenge, as I predicted :)
Kevin Rudd challenges Tony Abbott to a series of debates before election campaign (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-03/rudd-calls-for-three-debates-before-election-campaign/4797840)

Do yer rekon Mr Abbott will accept ?

AZNELITE88
03-07-2013, 11:31 PM
It's going to take a lot of work from Labour to win this one.
Gillard created a mess..

Chucky
04-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Rudd the dud created the mess, Julia couldn't fix it as labor just don't have a clue. Rudd is just a show pony. If people vote for him then they get what they deserve.

Totally agree. People seem to forget Rudd was the catalyst that started all the debt and problems ..... his own party dumped him because he was so unpopular but now they talk of him like he is a knight in shining armour and Gillard was totally to blame! People say Abbott is too negative - but that is the job of a Opposition Leader - to make government accountable and to oppose when they make bad decisions!!!!! So he is excellent at his current job and he actually brought down 2 PM's (Rudd #1 and Gillard). If he wasn't doing such a great job as Opposition Leader, both Rudd and Gillard would've been going well in the polls and neither would've been dumped.

Finally, his daughters are HOT! Rudd's is not bad either, but look at Fat Pig Teresa. This is how Rudd's daughter will turn out down the track!!!

Irene638
05-07-2013, 10:10 AM
And Mr Kelvin Rudd is now a change man (LOL). What a Joke! They are really think we are all dump.

By the way, he once again fly to Indonesia after just one or 2 weeks in the office. That is all he is care about free overseas trip.

Good luck to all of the hard working tax payer. Put your seatbelt on if the labour win this election.

Cheers

PhoBot
05-07-2013, 10:47 AM
And Mr Kelvin Rudd is now a change man (LOL). What a Joke! They are really think we are all dump.

By the way, he once again fly to Indonesia after just one or 2 weeks in the office. That is all he is care about free overseas trip.

Good luck to all of the hard working tax payer. Put your seatbelt on if the labour win this election.

Cheers

Yeah right, the guys a multi millionaire. He went through all that BS for a $1000 flight.

CunningLinguist
05-07-2013, 10:50 AM
Yeah right, the guys a multi millionaire. He went through all that BS for a $1000 flight.

I'm glad someone responded to this ...

punterian
05-07-2013, 03:24 PM
I just want the government to get out of my life....and give me my money back

Irene638
05-07-2013, 05:10 PM

I am not talking about the money here mate, what he wants is flying every where and acting like he is doing something, but actually do fuck all and left all the real works for other people to do. Before he go stabbed on the back by Gillard he did exactly the same thing.

Go back and count how many dates he actually sit in the office and run the country before he got sacked by his party.

Please use your eyes to look not your heart.

Encd16f3
05-07-2013, 05:24 PM
I just want the government to get out of my life....and give me my money back

Tax time coming... I am hoping that they can make RnT tax deductable business expenses would be how I want to get my money back.

punterian
05-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Tax time coming... I am hoping that they can make RnT tax deductable business expenses would be how I want to get my money back.

You have my vote.. What a good idea

Sextus
08-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Hi! I'm Kevin, and I'm here to help! (And so is my nice new blue tie freshly pressed by Therese!)

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/Hi--Im-Kevin_zps0342ddbb.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/Hi--Im-Kevin_zps0342ddbb.jpg.html)

Gringo
08-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Oh Mr Sheen, Oh Mr Sheen, todays the day to make our household clean.

Chucky
08-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Thanks for that picture - I printed it and it is now my dart board target!

punterian
08-07-2013, 07:28 PM
oh look.....its the milky bar kid