PDA

View Full Version : General talk RNT for ladies

d_concierge
27-06-2013, 03:10 AM
Interesting conversation I had tonight. One of our friends from Hong Kong is in town, she is divorced recently and was married to some English guy that none of us like. Anyway, now that he is out of the picture, we have been getting alone pretty well. I got her a cheap deal in the hotel in the city (not my own hotel - you want to avoid that kind of stuff as your workmate will start to say things). Anyway, we went for some Korean food tonight, just me wife and her, (kids with friends). And she told me about this story that in China (across the border from HK) there are now plenty of massage places that caters for women with young male MLs servicing them.

I stay quiet because I know my wife doesn't approve, she kinda didn't want to talk about it. But later on, when my wife went to the toilet, I asked her point blank if she has been to those. She smiled and kinda knew what I was thinking, since it has been a while since she brought it up, and now mrs is gone. So she said, with a smile, that she has never been, but "her friend" (I am pretty sure it was her) has and she didn't know initially, (might be true) but then the guy asked if she want to front side relaxation, her friend asked, and never said "yes" but let it happen. I asked what that means, she smile and said her friend only let him flick and squeeze her nipples. When she said it, she was like bringing her finger to her tits, right there in the restaurant. I was semi hard and had to swallow hard.

Anyway, mrs returned, and she went back to drinking. Never let out another word on it, it got me pretty hard and horny. I am wondering have you guys ever heard of that? I mean that must be true. Will be interesting.

AHLUNGOR
27-06-2013, 03:20 AM
Yes, it's called the duck shop !

鴨店!

Btw, the female WL are called chicken !

Cheers