PDA

View Full Version : General talk Anyone heard of this?

skm
27-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Hey guys, was browsing some forums and came across this thread that a regular punter of Rnt and brothels noticing that he had a red spot or two on his cock and the skin was flaking a bit. He was panicking thinking it might be STDs and stuff which got me thinking what are the chances we might catch something through our rnts? I reckon in his situation it was probably just dry skin or eczema but yeah, kinda disturbing if we get stuff like that from the MLs hands?

thoughts on this anyone?

AHLUNGOR
27-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Hey guys, was browsing some forums and came across this thread that a regular punter of Rnt and brothels noticing that he had a red spot or two on his cock and the skin was flaking a bit. He was panicking thinking it might be STDs and stuff which got me thinking what are the chances we might catch something through our rnts? I reckon in his situation it was probably just dry skin or eczema but yeah, kinda disturbing if we get stuff like that from the MLs hands?

thoughts on this anyone?

I think the chance of catching anything from the ML's hands is very minimal. Considering they would have washed their hands thoroughly after your happy ending shot !!

Cleanliness of the MS though is a major concern, any RnT shop not using the disposable massage table cover sheet will not get my business any more. It's up to you to make sure the towel she put on your back is clean and fresh. Also, a lot of shops provide some hot towel to wipe down the oil on your back which is good, never let her use those towel to clean your private part - your lil brother should only be cleaned by wet and dry tissue paper.

It's your body, look after the hygienic and cleanliness part, and have a safe punting.

Cheers

:smile:

vinni
27-06-2013, 08:01 PM
Catching std from these premises is minimal. Most you might catch is fungal like tinea from dirty towels etc.
Red spots or skin flaking sounds like skin iritation. :)

Maybe use less oil or non scented soap and more baby powder ^^