PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Hina

Gringo
28-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Today I decided to keep alive a good old Aussie tradition that's becoming a thing of the past, it's called " chucking a sickie ". Traditionally this birthright was practiced when the swell was up or either side of a public holiday but the best I can do is make a long weekend out of it and to maximize the benefits , I went and had a root , all generously paid for by my employer. Please don't judge me, a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

I'm usually a sucker for the budget suburban Chinese fuck shops with their gaudy salmon colored paint jobs, threadbare carpets, rock hard beds and assortment of world weary .milfs or as I like to call them " jaded Chinese princesses with life experience " ( thank you Cold Chisel ). A change is as good as a holiday, as they say, so to keep things interesting
I occasionally drop by Ginza where you know that you will always receive a level of service that's consistently high . Young , pretty, mixed Asian girls that provide at least GFE, bbbj and sex in a variety of positions , combined with nicely renovated rooms and a certain ambiance and character found in these old large terraces.

Sometimes I like to just rock up and see what the punting gods decree but today I decide to do a little ground work and there is no better place on the Internet for information than " Ginza Ultimate Index ", I wish all shops had one. Thank you Hoshimoony. Straight after reading Rooters AR on Victoria , I rush to the phone and quickly dial the number only to be told Victoria is booked out all day..... Holy crap, that review was too good. The only girl available at the time is Hina so I make a booking then return to the "ultimate index " where I'm pleased to find out I have made a good choice and have a lovely consolation prize waiting for me.

The always affable Wilson greets me and directs me to room 3 . I'm amazed when I hear reports that Wilson has been rude and unhelpful because it's the opposite of my experience. He must have another side I haven't seen. On my last visit I had room one which is huge but room three is more than adequate , just smaller with the same style round bed , mirrored ceiling and good shower.

Hina introduces herself and gives me a nice big kiss. Hina looks just as she has been described , short 150cm , size 8, natural B+ tits, olive skin, stocky extremely fuckable body, nice round hard packed meaty bum that I knew I was going to doggy as soon as I seen it , shaved republic of labia, long hair and really cute face, a very personable, easy going disposition.

Hina strips off and jumps in the shower with me which is always nice. On to the bed and we starts kissing . Her mouth and lips are very soft and warm as she gently darts and flicks her tongue around my mouth. She moves down and licks my balls and both sides of my cock before engulfing it in her mouth and pushing it against her check making her cheek pop out as she sucks it. Slips the condom on with her mouth then mounts me in cow girl as I play with her lovely tits. Switches to Asian cow girl and leans forward do I can suck her tits before I turn her over to fuck her in mish where I'm pleased that she is very flexible and can spread her legs as wide as possible. Flip her over to doggy and marvel at her nice size arse and commendable back arching as I pound her and admire her cute little butt hole. All the time she is making cute , high pitched noises until I finally pick up the pace and dump a load. Hina can take a good pounding , just how I like it. I didn't go down on her but that was my choice because I'm trying to limit that to a couple of regulars although I'm not always successful .

Hina cleans me up than cuddles up beside me as we rest for the last few minutes and have a humorous chat about all sorts of things before we both jump in the shower together. Hina's English is just ok but she can make herself understood.

Really enjoyed my time with Hina , very friendly, nice girl, cute and sexy who provides more of a GFE. I gave her a tip and she was very happy.

Regards
Gringo

spitzer
28-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Bro Gringo, great read and well written report. Conveyed the mood and service nicely, I like the country u mentioned I have never seen that expression before. Was it an hour session?

Gringo
28-06-2013, 11:51 PM
Thanks spitzer, only stayed 30 minutes, would have liked to stay an hour or gone back later but have already spent $350 this week on punting which is about my limit.

rooter
29-06-2013, 12:11 AM
Hina is a babe!!
The Gold girls are amazing, and deserve that status, but if you are on a budget then Hina is fantastic value. She is so sexy and wild and horny and up for a fuck and gives a great bbbj - how can you argue with that!
IMO the best of the Silver girls (as far as service goes) are Hina and Yukana.

hoshimoony
29-06-2013, 02:36 AM
No worries Gringo, glad you like the Index :) Been meaning to see Hina... K girls or part K girls are next on my bucket list, and I'm thinking she's the perfect candidate!

Gringo
29-06-2013, 04:21 AM
The Republic of Labia has many names, also called The Promised Land, The Hungry Minge, The Bone Collector , The Snapper, The Fury Finchop, The Tuna Taco, The Jaws of Life, The Sperm Sucker, The Black Hole, The Ninja Boot and many more.

refokkused
13-07-2013, 10:47 PM
hmmm maybe we didn't click but i didn't think much of Hina after trying her tonight for an hour ... maybe because I just missed out on Silver and had to take my second choice ?