PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hide the Vagina

wilisno
28-06-2013, 06:06 PM
An interesting topic on the front page of the MX today ! ;) ;) ;)

People complain that the Art Gallery displaying photos of vaginas in public view !!!

DarkZero01
28-06-2013, 06:20 PM
Nothing wrong with that, thats why its called "ART"

takeway8
28-06-2013, 07:04 PM
The public is so sensitive here

AHLUNGOR
28-06-2013, 08:31 PM
An interesting topic on the front page of the MX today ! ;) ;) ;)

People complain that the Art Gallery displaying photos of vaginas in public view !!!

The people who were complaining probably never seen Michelangelo's David ??

Haha, they have stuffed this up a big time IMHO ! Seriously !

Cheers

Sextus
28-06-2013, 08:35 PM
I just read that MX article on the front page.

Apparently this all culminates tomorrow in

The Festival of the Vagina!

Surely this is something that all on this forum should attend / observe in some significant way?

sei
28-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Sounds hilarious, anyone care to confess their sins face-to-face to a living breathing vagina?

http://festivalofthevagina.com/

AHLUNGOR
28-06-2013, 08:49 PM
Sounds hilarious, anyone care to confess their sins face-to-face to a living breathing vagina?

I thought that privilege belonged to brother Eureka, or have you ditched him already ??

But I guess most of the FS brothers who love to DATY will have no problem what so ever cum face to face with the V!

Just a matter of whose V is it ??

Welcome back sister Sei

Cheers

sei
28-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Haha no I did not mean it that way but I should have know better! It is an actual activity at the festival although not literally I'm sure!

CunningLinguist
28-06-2013, 09:52 PM
These sorts of things don't usually attract the sorts of vaginas you would want to come face to face with ...

Gringo
28-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Pictures of vaginas sounds very artistic, pictures of cocks would be disgusting.

sei
28-06-2013, 11:22 PM
I thought that privilege belonged to brother Eureka, or have you ditched him already ??

But I guess most of the FS brothers who love to DATY will have no problem what so ever cum face to face with the V!

Just a matter of whose V is it ??

Welcome back sister Sei

Cheers

Eureka can be the one to answer that!

Thank you for the warm welcome Ahlunghor :)

wilisno
29-06-2013, 12:20 AM

Did you see I've raised my hand ? Just the thought of a breathing vagina is enough for me to confess or spill out everything ! Oh ! Breathing vagina ... the sight of a squirming .....

kamo
30-06-2013, 12:10 AM
Pictures of vaginas sounds very artistic, pictures of cocks would be disgusting.

Not every vagina is a gorgeous vagina... don't assume it's only going to be 20-something babes putting theirs up on the walls!! :surprise:

CunningLinguist
30-06-2013, 01:32 AM
There will be one poster girl and the rest will be everyday ...