PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza--new 22yo sweet young, super tight, Japanese girl lemon arrive

GINZA
28-06-2013, 07:28 PM
Ginza--new 22yo sweet young Japanese girl lemon arrive

Lemon body size 6-7, B cup, black silk long hair, just arrive oz 2weeks, sweet voice, cute face, white smooth skin, very tight pussy, 155cm, inexperience, a short time training by Jasmin, keen to please,. And she is waiting for you come to teach her sex lecture ,

Lemon work today 28th of jun 5-12:30am
Sliver class premium

Japamese kawaii Lemon is coming......

the wizard
28-06-2013, 07:49 PM
a short time training by Jasmin

don't need to say anymore Wilson......

zeroun
28-06-2013, 08:03 PM
I know where rooter is tonight... lol :miao:

bbbccc123
28-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Any photos

Sextus
28-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Juices with a twist of Lemon anyone?

CunningLinguist
28-06-2013, 10:00 PM
Not sure Lemon is a good name ?
If you call a car a lemon it means the car is bad ...

Maybe "Lemmy", or "Mon" would be better ...

Gucci2012
28-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Not sure Lemon is a good name ?
If you call a car a lemon it means the car is bad ...

Maybe "Lemmy", or "Mon" would be better ...

Ya "Mon" Jah bless. Big up Ginza, blood fire and gun shots to dem enemy. When you're given lemons add sugar and make lemon juice

hornydevil76
28-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Maybe should have called her lemonade instead

CunningLinguist
28-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Maybe should have called her lemonade instead

Sweet and bubbly, nice name!

rooter
28-06-2013, 11:22 PM
Lemon is beautiful. And I don't just mean pretty, but beautiful in the sense of a really beautiful person !!!
She is such a sensual, passionate, and intense girl! but also great fun to be with.
At the end of the session as we lay there holding each other she was crying tears of joy. I asked her if she was OK and she replied "Yes, I am so happy, I feel so good. Arrigato".
The way she responded to being kissed, and having her tits sucked, and pussy licked, and body touched was something you don't see every day.
And she is so tight! I haven't come across a girl this tight since Liz the "virgin" .
Take extra special care of this girl, she is a darling.

CunningLinguist
29-06-2013, 12:51 AM
No offense but if she was genuinely crying I would have left it out of my AR out of respect for her.

Punter Poontang
29-06-2013, 01:42 AM
Ya "Mon" Jah bless. Big up Ginza, blood fire and gun shots to dem enemy. When you're given lemons add sugar and make lemon juice

Brilliant post. :-P

rooter
29-06-2013, 01:47 AM
No offense but if she was genuinely crying I would have left it out of my AR out of respect for her.

No offense taken.
They were tears of joy, not pain.
I included this detail to give an idea how sensitive, sensual, genuine and honest and intense she is.
Crying is a not necessarily a bad thing. It was a beautiful expression from a beautiful girl.

hoshimoony
29-06-2013, 02:05 AM
Lemon is such a J idol name, in Japan they say first kiss taste like lemons :P

I think she's definitely my type from all those adjectives, one that's missing is "japanese style make up" but I suppose that's true by default these days? :cool2:

wilisno
29-06-2013, 02:09 AM
No offense taken.
They were tears of joy, not pain. She was crying and laughing at the same time.
I included this detail to give an idea how genuine and honest she is.
Crying is a not necessarily a bad thing. It was a beautiful expression from a beautiful girl.
She loved to be fucked by you so much she cried ? Wow !

CunningLinguist
29-06-2013, 11:51 AM
She loved to be fucked by you so much she cried ? Wow !

A new one for the services lexicon: cries after sex = CAS

rooter
29-06-2013, 11:57 AM
A new one for the services lexicon: cries after sex = CAS

Haha! but always remember ymmv ;)

Punter Poontang
29-06-2013, 12:02 PM
It's called having a "crymax". :-P

rooter
29-06-2013, 12:30 PM
It's called having a "crymax". :-P

Ha ha ha ha !!
I reckon you guys will love this one - she really gets into it 100%
She is like barbie when she first started in that she is super sensitive to the slightest touch but much more lively than barbie and doesn't hold back with the moaning and screaming mainly in Japanese and some English, but mostly just primal moans and cries, and writhing and wriggling and convulsing out of control.
And all 100% genuine - not that ritualised JAV "kimochii, kimochii, iku, iku" stuff.
She was screaming like crazy when I was giving her DATY and yes crying in ecstasy too! "crymax" is not just a very witty line - its actually quite an accurate description.
She seems quite shy at first but once she gets warmed up she really goes through the roof. The shower with her was wild - we didn't get any showering done, just full on DFK and she didn't let go of my cock for 1 second!

igloo
29-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Ha ha ha ha !!
She was screaming like crazy when I was giving her DATY and yes crying in ecstasy too! "crymax" is not just a very witty line -

But lets not gloss over just how witty it is. One word says so much in this instance, one if the literary types will hopefully correct or affirm but it's literal onomatopoeia.

rooter
29-06-2013, 11:30 PM
But lets not gloss over just how witty it is. One word says so much in this instance, one if the literary types will hopefully correct or affirm but it's literal onomatopoeia.
And it becomes even better when you factor in the whole Japanese thing with Rs and Ls so that climax and crymax would be pronounced exactly the same by a Japanese girl ;)

CunningLinguist
30-06-2013, 01:20 PM
And it becomes even better when you factor in the whole Japanese thing with Rs and Ls so that climax and crymax would be pronounced exactly the same by a Japanese girl ;)

lambdacismic (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lambdacism) humour :)

"The Japanese are very interested in Obama's election" :)