PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Saki

x11
29-06-2013, 01:28 PM
back to the old Ginza hunting grounds...

after reading all the reports of Jasmin and her popularity i was not able to get a booking, Saki however was available. hesitation.... dont recall reading her ar... a quick look at Rooter's report, and i was soon in Saki's mouth... yes, as rooter said, this girl loves kissing.

dfk.

dfkwte.

that folks is dfk with tongue everywhere.

dfkwwtee

that folks is dfk with wet tongue exploring everywhere.

dfkwhhoc

that folks is dfk with her hand on c*ck.

and all that just lead me to the cave of wonders. folks it was warm. it was inviting. and sashimi never tasted better.

Saki: you treat me so nice, so well!
x11: is there any other way to treat a girl?

hmm.. how do other guys treat girls? must be my signature move...

its all hazy its all a blur... and that gfe feeling was there...

she's special.... she's beautiful... i could kiss her all night long... she's just wonderful.

hoshimoony
02-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Haha no, that's my signature move :P

Sounds like you loved kissing her too!
Meaning to see Saki, hopefully I get the chance soon...

rooter
02-07-2013, 08:51 PM
.. a quick look at Rooter's report, and i was soon in Saki's mouth...

Fuck, that's quick! Glad to see my ARs have such instant results ;) Makes it all worthwhile.
She is a real kisser that's for sure.
And I like the way she just started off with reverse cowgirl with me - not many girls have the confidence to start off right away with a degree of difficulty position straight up. Eli is the only other Ginza girl who pulled that move on me straight off the bat!
She is a hottie, that's for sure!

x11
02-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Haha no, that's my signature move :P

Sounds like you loved kissing her too!
Meaning to see Saki, hopefully I get the chance soon...

kinda makes me wonder how other guys treat the girls in the room... if u don't treat then like ppl how else should you treat them. or maybe my bfe is really good and they should be paying me! lol

the wizard
02-07-2013, 11:10 PM
kinda makes me wonder how other guys treat the girls in the room... if u don't treat then like ppl how else should you treat them. or maybe my bfe is really good and they should be paying me! lol

Usagi and Jasmin always tried to stop me when I dried them after each shower.
They felt that it was their job to spoil me- I had other ideas....
Respect them, Love them and Treat them well and like normal ppl- that's my motto