PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Jasmin - at last

x11
29-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Jasmin: you kill me...
x11: well thats pretty fatal... i said after coming up for air. Ginza really is the best sashimi restaurant i've been too in a long while.

I've been trying to see this minx for a while now and to see her the day after seeing her friend Saki, well to have sushi washed down with saki really is something special.

Jasmin believes that amongst the Ginza girls she's the fattest. and having read in some of the other ar that call her more meaty than some of the others, i was slightly concerned. however after seeing her walk up that flight of stairs in that sexy black dress, no bra, no undies.. well i need a change of undies.. or perhaps i'll follow her lead and go commando.

let me put this straight, i do not thnk of her as fat, nor overweight, no broad swimmer shoulders, or aything like that at all. she is built perfectly.

her bj had me groaning and my eyes rolling back in ecstacy. and she almost had me blowing in her mouth. i had to have her...eurphoria..

she's special this one. she's wonderful... i've been luckythat i've had some fantastic punts lately... Saki, Marcus, Tiny and Jasmin. oh i wish i could take them all home! oh wait they do outcall and overnighters... maybe when my lotto numbers come in...

ar flood is over... had to go through the back log.

[end transmission]

HookedonHookerz
29-06-2013, 03:03 PM
She was great. Don't know how anybody can call her fat. She has a great body. Nice natural boobs, so soft. Polite as can be, she was one of the few girls that made me extended another hour with her.

rooter
29-06-2013, 03:26 PM
She was great. Don't know how anybody can call her fat. She has a great body. Nice natural boobs, so soft. Polite as can be, she was one of the few girls that made me extended another hour with her.

I agree x10 ! Amazing body! Amazing attitude! Amazing girl!