PDA

View Full Version : Chico @ Oriental Orchids June 2013

blakes7
29-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Oriental Orchids – June 2013 – Chico
A nice lady scores a high average.

SHORT VERSION

I was looking for a stress-free friendly bonk today and Chico got me off quite nicely. I have been having a good run at Purple Garden and The Rose lately, and unfortunately Chico is not in the same class as my more recent conquests. Chico is a fun lady, and in the outer suburbs she may even be pretty good, but here at OO and particularly here in Huntingdale, she is left behind by the others a bit.

LONGER VERSION

I try The Rose and Amy is the only lady available. She is a bit plain in the face and figure, probably ok for me on this lazy Sunday afternoon. Amy seems a little freaked-out by me though, and her eyes bore into me so hard that I feel that having sex with her would be fairly disastrous.

Off to OO for the first time since my Sarah/Apple adventure back in March.

Chico opens and the door and lets me in. She is not nearly as pushy as in the past, and she has lost a fair bit of weight around her middle. It would normally be a definite “No”, but she now has some very supportive reviews from some cool people - and I'm personally feeling nice and relaxed today.

I say I want to meet the other ladies and Chico says there are none available. She leans in close to whisper things in my ear and offers me “Anything for you” and “you can have everything” and “Talk more in the room”. Same old Chico. Sigh...

Her face is very flat and maybe seems a bit big for her shoulder width. Her smile is still very nervous and it's clear she is very eager to please me. Maybe “eager to please” is a far better thing to find in a sex partner overall.

“Hyymm I'm not sure” we are holding hands in the intro. room by now.

Chiko moves her face close to mine and begins some tender kissing. If it was fake or rushed kissing I would have still said “no” and left, but the kissing gives me a glimpse of the very gentle warm hearted lady within - so I agree to a thirty minute adventure.

Chiko returns as I am drying off and continues to be really nervous of me. I lay naked on the bed and try to look harmless. She pauses a few moments and carefully joins me. She kneels on the bed next to me still fully dressed and her smile seems bolted in place. The nice guy in me (way down deep. Way way down!) can tell she is painfully shy, and this must be the hardest part for her.

I sit up and then kneel on the bed facing her. She strips off her bra. Nice full bouncy boobs. Yay! Oh boy this will be fun ;)

We are kneeling face to face with our knees nearly touching. I slowly reach for her body and gently touch her boobs and run my palms up and down her arms.

Her hair is very clean and neat, and looks really great as it tumbles down her snowy shoulders. The fringe ever so lightly kisses her erect nipples. I start to imagine brushing Chicos hair for a little while. I could be very relaxing.

Chiko is self-conscious of her non-teen tummy, and she is somewhat MILFy. She is trying to hide her middle from my gaze by keeping her arms in the front. I'm fine with a bit of a tummy-tum-tum, so I start to smoothly run the backs of my hands along the folds of her ever so soft and smooth pale tummy.

I wouldn't say she is actually relaxing with me, but I believe she is getting less likely to bolt for the door at any second ;)

I lay her down flat on the bed and her hair fans out all over the pillow. This pillow cover of lustrous hair thing looks really good to me.

I start to relax and enjoy her gentle company.

I sit beside her and gently stroke her legs so they are positioned out straight. I arrange her arms comfortably around us on the bed and grope at her chest softly. Despite her being a bit of a MILF her skin is super super soft, and my office workers hands are in Groper of Asian Women Heaven.

Chicos smile is getting much less crazed now, and her eyes are closed. She tilts her head right back on the pillow and entrusts me with her entire body. Score! Anything I want indeed :)

I kneel on all fours above her with one knee between her liquid velvety thighs. I bring my leg up until it is resting firmly against her V and I bob down and gently kiss and suck on her nearest nipple. She starts to moan and dry-hump her V on my leg. “I'm happy” she says.

I lean forward so the top of my legs presses firmly against her V and I try kissing. It's lip kissing, a bit like nibbling but she seems into it. Her V is really going up and down on my leg now, and she's softly moaning. A responsive and sensual young lady - nothing girlish about this one at all.

I reposition so I am kneeling between her legs. I'm as hard as Chinese Algebra and there is a drop of pre-cum on my rod. Chico is small so I can kneel between her legs and still reach as far as her shoulders with my hands. I run my hands smoothly along her chest and arms. I use my forearms to stroke the inside of her thighs. I can look straight down and see my monster waving around near her V. She has a nice V, waxed and clean below with a trimmed bush above. She starts to writhe around as I massage her upper legs, and I can see her puss lips opening a little whenever her knees are furthest apart. She has the dearest little Mouses Ear I have seen in at least a week ;)

“Condom please” I say.

Chiko suits me up. Her smile towards me is now gentle and trusting.

I slip in and find she is a very nice place to be. She is slowly grinding an humping on my pole but its starting to become a bit boring and mechanical to be honest.

I slowly slide all the way into her and find she is a bit short. I need to be careful not to stab her too much. I back-up a little to get the depth right and thrust back in very fast – being careful not to bottom out. Her eyes bulge open with my sudden charge, and she stares at my face while she moans strongly and says “Yes!”. I do this a few more times and it's all good. The best bit is she doesn't get any softer in the puss as I Spelunk away. The worst bit is I'm pretty sure she is not really into it, although she is trying very hard to convince me that she is.

Maybe Chiko is a better DOM than a SUB. We swap to cowgirl and she chooses to do Asian Cowgirl. She is a bit short in the puss and my monster is tucked in tight up there, and getting squashed at the very tip. I won't be able to cum from this. She gives it a pretty good go, but again she is trying very hard to convince me it's good instead of really getting into it!

Time is creeping on and she looks at the bedside timer once or twice. I take the hint. We swap back to mish and I cum in her just as her timer goes off. I sigh with pleasure and she smiles.

I slip out and she wants me to lay down and relax. I lay down expecting she will start the clean-up straight away. Chico lays beside me on the bed, my cock continues to bounce above my tummy in his raincoat, which is now totally filled with my gift for Chico. We hold hands and we compare her hand size to mine. “Mine is small” she says and smiles. We do a proper investigation of our hand sizes and we're quite scientific about it. I give her palm a little tickle, she giggles and asks if I'm single.

I watch her shower - and she watches me – and then I get dressed and off I go.

I shower at home and compose the review in my head as my body relaxes under the hot water.

WIR – No
PROS – Friendly. Largish natural looking boobs. Skilful at cowgirl.
CONS – Face very flat. Fake warmth covering a lot of shyness. Very poor English makes connection difficult.