PDA

View Full Version : Jasmin Mina - Cute korean, better ten expected

MaxPunter
29-06-2013, 07:22 PM
Went to Styles in Artarmon for the first time, i used to go the BBBJCIM shop in Narwee during the golden times of Krystal, Alysha and Coco

I read that Coco moved to the north shore shop, so i went there curious to see the premise and anxious to experience her skills again

Unfortunately Coco's presence is really unpredictable, and i was told i had to wait nearly one hour if i wanted to see her...uhm 1 hour waiting for a 20 minutes bolowjob? Well, it is still worthy but was in a rush, so i decided to pick a FS girl

I was introduced to Mina and Mika
Mika is not really my style, a big girl with huge boobs, i saw her in narwee as well and never picked her up
I chose Mina, quite pretty, typical korean face and a nice smile

She was quite friendly in the 2 seconds introduction, so i took it as a good sign

I understand many punters do not have big expectations in korean FS shops: mechanical service, ice queeens etc etc and in most cases is true, but i connect easily with korean girls, it is in my dna, and speaking some korean and having been in many places in Korea always help to break the ice

Girl Name: Mina
Size: 6-7; 160cm
Body type: slim but not skinny, a bit belly fat, nice round ass
Tits: B size, nice and soft, perfect to be squeezed
skin colour: white
Hair: Mid-lenght, straight and black
Service provided: BBBJ, light kissing, FS
Cost: $150 45 min

We had shower separately and she was really sweet trying to keep me warm while the room was icy cold :-)

She started with a massage on my chest and thighs and moved for a BBBJ, it lasted only few minutes but felt so good; i usually like to have longer BBJ but this time i didn't mind i just wanted to fuck her, so we went for the main course
She tried the first condom but was too small, then she tried another one but this must have been a mandingo size, so finally the third was was the perfect size
She started cowgirl, then i took charge and we moved to missionary, side and doggy...the view of her white, soft, round ass was too much to resist so i came unusually early...i am very resistant, so i was surprised i was about to come so quickly, i was tempted to stop but it felt so good so i let it go

We chat and laugh a bit after we finished and then had shower

All in all an unexpected pleasant session; next time i will go for my bj technician Coco but if another " ippuni' " is available i might go FS again

Let's put it clear: the level of service is not comparable to places as Ginza or TMC/MOC girls...but man i love korean girls :shout:

Any suggestion from Style customers?

ukoyrnez
30-06-2013, 12:17 AM
Bebe, Jessica, Happy and Candy are pretty good.
The new receptionist Monica is a real tease, she keeps making it sound and seem like she's a WL. When she left the room she was swinging her hips teasingly. O_o Leaves me wondering, hmmm.