PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sick girls

CunningLinguist
30-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Should a WL/ML come to work if they have a cold or flu ?
If they do should they tell you once you have picked them ?

rage_face
30-06-2013, 10:47 AM
I know girls who have gone to work with STDs.

rooter
30-06-2013, 10:50 AM
WLs shouldn't come to work with a cold or flu and punters shouldn't go punting with a cold or flu.
If a girl does turn up to work with a cold or flu, the manager should send her home.

CunningLinguist
30-06-2013, 11:07 AM
WLs shouldn't come to work with a cold or flu and punters shouldn't go punting with a cold or flu.
If a girl does turn up to work with a cold or flu, the manager should send her home.

I agree, what do you do though when you are having a session and you find out part way through that the girl has a cold ?

IamSam
30-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Yeah my mate went to silver fox and the girl he saw was sick as a dog.
Coughing and sneezing- blowing her nose.
Then has the nerve to offer b2b!

rooter
30-06-2013, 11:29 AM
I agree, what do you do though when you are having a session and you find out part way through that the girl has a cold ?

It's never happened to me. I guess the managers at the shops I go to have done the right thing and sent the girls home.
When I get a cancellation saying "the girl is off sick" I am disappointed for a while but then I think, that's a good thing that they are not letting her work when she is sick. So I just book another girl.

IamSam
30-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Edit: double post

AHLUNGOR
30-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Should a WL/ML come to work if they have a cold or flu ?
If they do should they tell you once you have picked them ?

Well, it's common sense really that if a ML is sick with the flu she shouldn't be working, it is the shop owner/mamasan's responsibility to ensure the health of the girls and the punters!

If a ML comes to work sick, she must be sent home and that's not just for the punters but for the rest of the MLs too, considering most shop only has a small place for the MLs to rest and wait, very easy to spread the flu to all the girls too so it will seriously affect the health of the shop!

And more severe if it was a FS shop, so many punters want that GFE / DFK !! Danger !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

CunningLinguist
30-06-2013, 01:16 PM
Well now that it is cold & flu season lets see how many of us notice girls with a cold working ...

Sextus
30-06-2013, 01:41 PM
punters shouldn't go punting with a cold or flu.

Yes, it is the least we can do. It is simple humanity. Don't do unto others what you wouldn't want others to do unto you.

Travelmate
30-06-2013, 02:13 PM
Well, it's common sense really that if a ML is sick with the flu she shouldn't be working, it is the shop owner/mamasan's responsibility to ensure the health of the girls and the punters!

If a ML comes to work sick, she must be sent home and that's not just for the punters but for the rest of the MLs too, considering most shop only has a small place for the MLs to rest and wait, very easy to spread the flu to all the girls too so it will seriously affect the health of the shop!

And more severe if it was a FS shop, so many punters want that GFE / DFK !! Danger !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

and dragon drill as well

AHLUNGOR
30-06-2013, 03:56 PM
and dragon drill as well

How do you catch a cold from someone doing DD to you?

Travelmate
30-06-2013, 04:07 PM
How do you catch a cold from someone doing DD to you?

imaging she is coughing into. your arsehole and sucking your dick

Oneonone
30-06-2013, 06:09 PM
If they are sick they should not work and as punters we should not visit a girl if we are sick.

Lets be fair the girls rely on working if we give them something their lively hood is at stake!

GWEILO
30-06-2013, 08:33 PM
My girlfriend used to give me head even when she had the flu and I never seemed to get sick, I would sometimes flip her around and take her from behind and still I'm okay. Just don't kiss them and you should be okay and stay away from missionary position as they can easily cough or sneeze on you.

micazzofamale
30-06-2013, 09:59 PM
i dont think they get paid for sick days.....so everyone has bills to pay

hornydevil76
30-06-2013, 10:13 PM
If either the girl or punter is sick, then they should stay home. Otherwise it is just spread it to everyone. Cold and flu are airborne.

altgourami
30-06-2013, 10:47 PM
Fuck, most WLs come to work with a period and stuff sponges in their pussy to help stop the flow of blood.

IamSam
30-06-2013, 11:01 PM
Yes I have heard of that.

DISGUSTING!!

Fuck, most WLs come to work with a period and stuff sponges in their pussy to help stop the flow of blood.

Sextus
30-06-2013, 11:07 PM
imaging she is coughing into your arsehole

:shout: Ha har ha!! A new way to catch a cold!

Dr Harry or Dr John or whoever is the latest TV doctor should put this warning on their next show! :shout:

CunningLinguist
30-06-2013, 11:46 PM

Wouldn't your dick feel something up there ?

Max Impact
01-07-2013, 12:12 AM

I should get some for my girlfriend, why take a week off when you don't need to?

CunningLinguist
01-07-2013, 12:15 AM
I should get some for my girlfriend, why take a week off when you don't need to?

Thats why the following were invented:
- DTBBBJCIMSW
- Anal
- WLs

Max Impact
01-07-2013, 12:25 AM
Yes, they are three of the four courses!

Nejums
01-07-2013, 01:32 AM
Sorry guys, but if you want GFE, catching a cold/flu from them is part of the "experience". :P

To answer OP: You wouldn't go to work with a cold/flu (well you shouldn't anyway), why should ML/WLs?

PhoBot
01-07-2013, 10:39 AM

Really most? When scanning the roster for my fav root I always notice 5 day absences here and there.

M3
01-07-2013, 12:14 PM

altgourami..The natural marine sponges are usually a stop gap measure for a lady who has come to work and then notices her periods coming..They usually either help her through the day or give her enough time to complete bookings and possibly be replaced by another lady.

This current flu seems a potent strain and enough to lay you up for a couple of weeks. :(

PhoBot
01-07-2013, 01:34 PM
altgourami..The natural marine sponges are usually a stop gap measure for a lady who has come to work and then notices her periods coming..They usually either help her through the day or give her enough time to complete bookings and possibly be replaced by another lady.

This current flu seems a potent strain and enough to lay you up for a couple of weeks. :(

The cold (not flu) that just about everyone I know at the moment has is mild but turns into a cough that seems to linger for 2+ weeks.

Hammerhead
04-07-2013, 07:32 AM
If we expect the girls not to work when they have a cold, should we also expect the mamasans and/or girls to refuse service to punters who they deem to be sick as well?

What's good for the goose......

wilisno
04-07-2013, 08:05 AM
If we expect the girls not to work when they have a cold, should we also expect the mamasans and/or girls to refuse service to punters who they deem to be sick as well?

What's good for the goose......
Make sense ! But if the punter is so sick, visibly sick, I don't think he can feel too horny as to go punting ! ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
04-07-2013, 10:21 AM
I saw a WL recently and she started sniffing once we were in the room and she was doing CBJ.
She wasn't coughing just sniffing, she apologised after a particulary big sniff.
I decided to stay since she was a young tall slim attractive J girl and wasn't offering any natural services.