PDA

View Full Version : Style their business model works!

reve
12-12-2012, 12:53 AM
For all those haters out there I am typing this in the style waiting room waiting for my favourite gal crystal. Two other punters cum after me have to wait 30 min to see any gal and one have gone home. I will continue this later...

cisco
12-12-2012, 12:59 AM
And then ?

AHLUNGOR
12-12-2012, 01:01 AM
So they have a busy night!!

reve
12-12-2012, 02:24 AM
And then ?

So they have a busy night!!

Yes they are very busy despite all the negative comments in the forum and I was one of them saying more time should have offered for the $.
I keep going back because I am addicted to crystal. I think she really likes me as a customer. Atleast she seem that way infront of me.

rooter
12-12-2012, 02:58 AM
This place will always be busy because of demand and supply.
It provides a service for which there will always be alot of demand (we all love a blowjob from a sexy young chick) and it is the only supplier of this service in Sydney.
The only thing that will slow down its business is if lots of other places open up and provide the same service but even better eg sexier girls, nicer premises, cheaper prices, extra services etc.
Negative or positive reviews on this forum do not make or break a business

AHLUNGOR
12-12-2012, 05:52 AM
This place will always be busy because of demand and supply.
It provides a service for which there will always be alot of demand (we all love a blowjob from a sexy young chick) and it is the only supplier of this service in Sydney.
The only thing that will slow down its business is if lots of other places open up and provide the same service but even better eg sexier girls, nicer premises, cheaper prices, extra services etc.
Negative or positive reviews on this forum do not make or break a business

Yeah, competition is a good thing, and when it happens, I bet the new comers will offer nude or at least topless with tits play and I will be there in no time ......... haha

Too bad Coco is not in 55 any more, otherwise, a suggestion could be made to the boss at 57! Just adding a new play or menu options really and the beauty is, it's already a FS shop so the customers can have anything they want, won't that made everybody happy?

Brother Roger from 22, what say you??

Until then, they should continue to do well!

Cheers

DeepImpact
12-12-2012, 06:29 AM
In reality if we on the forum think it works or not is not important. What is really important is if the business is making good money, the rest is just opinion.

wilisno
12-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Positive and negative comments on this forum do effect the business ! In this case, it's because the positive posts and posters outnumber the negative posts and posters about 10 to 1. So the controversy creates even more interest for punters to find out for themselves, and got hooked ! ;) ;) ;)

reve
12-12-2012, 08:46 AM
Yeah, competition is a good thing, and when it happens, I bet the new comers will offer nude or at least topless with tits play and I will be there in no time ......... haha

Too bad Coco is not in 55 any more, otherwise, a suggestion could be made to the boss at 57! Just adding a new play or menu options really and the beauty is, it's already a FS shop so the customers can have anything they want, won't that made everybody happy?

Brother Roger from 22, what say you??o

Until then, they should continue to do well!

Cheers
Funny you mention it ahlungor. With 533 willoughby just minutes away it never occur to me that I should go there and get a bbbj for $160/Hr. Some of the gal will let you cim.

DeepImpact
12-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Positive and negative comments on this forum do effect the business ! In this case, it's because the positive posts and posters outnumber the negative posts and posters about 10 to 1. So the controversy creates even more interest for punters to find out for themselves, and got hooked ! ;) ;) ;)

Quantifying the effect of negative and positive comments it is the hard part. Especially given that not everyone who visits Styles either uses or knows about forums. I have been there less since they changed format but I am just one of their customers and other regular customers may of course go even more now but it's impossible for anyone other than shop management to put an actual value on the changes.

MeaningOfLife
16-12-2012, 12:56 AM
I have to say that for me Styles is the perfect business model.
It ticks all the boxes for what I want from a punt.
I've been 2 times in 3 days and today was a real battle of wills to not go again.
Tomorrow I will be there again for sure!

I expect I will be spending a lot of money there very quickly. :)

wilisno
16-12-2012, 01:03 AM
I have to say that for me Styles is the perfect business model.
It ticks all the boxes for what I want from a punt.
I've been 2 times in 3 days and today was a real battle of wills to not go again.
Tomorrow I will be there again for sure!

I expect I will be spending a lot of money there very quickly. :)

It's all good, as I said, the positive and negative comments were about 10 to 1 !

Travelmate
16-12-2012, 11:59 AM
For all those haters out there I am typing this in the style waiting room waiting for my favourite gal crystal. Two other punters cum after me have to wait 30 min to see any gal and one have gone home. I will continue this later...

what is this tell me /???

Busy!!

OKAY!

Travelmate
16-12-2012, 11:59 AM
There is always to have some unique features that this shop can give ,,,,,,,
time will see

Style_Admin
17-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all happy and unhappy punters !!!!

we sincerely appreciate all your contributions to the forums .

i ll try to make it clearly as possible , we are going to be as such

Styles at 6 cleg street artarmon full service < 9439 4211 >

Palace of style shall be announced < 0435 589 029 >

Styles at Narwee at 1/52 Broad Arrow road Narwee < 9584 8218 >