PDA

View Full Version : all of my favourite WLs are missing...FML

Junebarcarolle
12-12-2012, 05:12 AM
many of my favourite Wls are missing, does any bro noe which shop they went to or if they went back overseas, if they went back, are they coming back? Plz help...

Julie from AT...very mature and committed to work...above average look and excellent service...great GF exp...always gives a cigi after exercise...

Marlie from AT, shares the name of Lyn from No.5, suji from GF and sujan from 5*...best looking K-girl in the industry atm imho, over misha, krystal, sunny and etc...service wise, a robot on the bed...

Jay from 5*, I can only say I missed her so much...and the dinner together...

Ty bros...ty

soon ill be lost interest in punt im afraid...:cry::cry::cry:

wilisno
12-12-2012, 06:55 AM
Yep, Sujan and Jay are/were beautiful !

project_manager006
12-12-2012, 07:40 AM
I can't help you bro, never heard of them, but wondering, if they are your regular, wouldn't you know? Don't you talk to them? I would've thought they'd tell you if they were going away?

asiafever
12-12-2012, 07:46 AM
I feel your pain.
Jaida from Boardroom Melbourne -Gone
Coco from Rydalmere - Gone
Cherry from Babylon - Gone
Skye & Summer, or Jasmine and (I forgot... I knew them by their real names...) 1/112 Balandella - Gone
Honey from North Sydney/Milsons Point - Gone.
Tiffany from Ace 359 - Gone.
Etc etc.

I had great times with all of those and live in hope I'll bump into them again..

Junebarcarolle
12-12-2012, 12:48 PM
I can't help you bro, never heard of them, but wondering, if they are your regular, wouldn't you know? Don't you talk to them? I would've thought they'd tell you if they were going away?

I was overseas for one and half month, when I came back, I couldn't find any of them, tried to call for the ones I got number, voice mail... Darlings all vanished...

IExperiment
13-12-2012, 03:42 AM
many of my favourite Wls are missing, does any bro noe which shop they went to or if they went back overseas, if they went back, are they coming back? Plz help...

Julie from AT...very mature and committed to work...above average look and excellent service...great GF exp...always gives a cigi after exercise...

Marlie from AT, shares the name of Lyn from No.5, suji from GF and sujan from 5*...best looking K-girl in the industry atm imho, over misha, krystal, sunny and etc...service wise, a robot on the bed...

Jay from 5*, I can only say I missed her so much...and the dinner together...

Ty bros...ty

soon ill be lost interest in punt im afraid...:cry::cry::cry:

I am lost you said service wise like robot is that a good thing or bad thing ??

Also with Jay I would say I hope she is doing well as she have a tiny piece of my heart :)

wilisno
13-12-2012, 06:54 AM
I am lost you said service wise like robot is that a good thing or bad thing ??

Also with Jay I would say I hope she is doing well as she have a tiny piece of my heart :)
I told you about Sujan didn't I ?

Littlewonder
13-12-2012, 07:04 AM
There are lots of great asian girls around at the moment shouldn't be too hard to find some more favourites, for me I have too many at present and the list just keeps growing.

Junebarcarolle
13-12-2012, 07:40 PM
There are lots of great asian girls around at the moment shouldn't be too hard to find some more favourites, for me I have too many at present and the list just keeps growing.

Bros could u plz give some recommendations with regards ladies...I normally go to AT, GF or 5*, but not afraid to try new shops too
Bro Wilisno and IExperiment, u guys r the famous regulars at 5*, plz share...so far i tried moon, feifei, queenie, irene, kate, misako,aj,moey,joan,krystal,summer and ruby...but only irene and misako made me feel like going back again, however, misako is gone and irene...she is so hard to catch...
ty all bros!!!

wilisno
13-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Bros could u plz give some recommendations with regards ladies...I normally go to AT, GF or 5*, but not afraid to try new shops too
Bro Wilisno and IExperiment, u guys r the famous regulars at 5*, plz share...so far i tried moon, feifei, queenie, irene, kate, misako,aj,moey,joan,krystal,summer and ruby...but only irene and misako made me feel like going back again, however, misako is gone and irene...she is so hard to catch...
ty all bros!!!Haha, it would be hard then. Misako is in New Zealand and Irene has retired ! ;)

rooter
13-12-2012, 10:06 PM
The good news is that as soon as your favourite girl leaves, chances are another special girl will come along to take her place.
Its always sad when a favourite leaves but the only cure is find a new special girl.
There are so many gorgeous girls in Sydney at the moment that its actually hard to get around to return visits to my favourites!

IExperiment
15-12-2012, 01:04 AM
I told you about Sujan didn't I ?

I should see this ice queen than and turn her around :) did I mention I love Korean at 5* :) but I dont wanted to have feeling again with anyone :)