PDA

View Full Version : General talk Letting down your guard can be a dangerous thing..

asiafever
01-07-2013, 04:10 PM
When you've punted for a while, I find you tend to better emotionally protect oneself from what I like to call lapses of rational thought. You see, some of the girls we spend our time with really do make us believe we are more special to them than perhaps we are. Usually we learn this the hard way. Sure we develop a kind of relationship with the girls, human nature really, but walking out of a shop feeling like you just really connected with a girl, only to read an AR or 20 that suggests that is true for everyone can be deflating for the ill-prepared. I decided long ago to enjoy every moment, but view it as a professional relationship only, no matter how hot and steamy things get.

You see, I dated a ml once, a stripper too, and had a casual fling with a wl, and heard their stories and dealt with the demons such relationships brought. You can't have any self-doubt or paranoia, as it tends to fester away inside you like a cancer. So despite phone number exchanges and invitations to places, I have refused. Until recently..

I exchanged phone numbers, responded to texts, continued seeing the girl at work, and like a moth to the flame have been drawn closer and closer. Lunch date accepted, email addresses exchanged, and the web gets more tangled. Stupidly I saw a review for her and read it. While nothing in there showed any more than a standard service, it drove home to me that stupidly I had allowed myself to care more for this girl than perhaps is wise. Amazing how when faced with a gorgeous smile and a pretty face all "training" fails and we can revert back to behaviour we had vowed never to repeat.

Then the get out of jail card, she will return home soon, not to return. The cynic on the right shoulder whispers in my ear "visa hunter", the cupid on the other side sheds a small tear, but she asks if she can stay in touch with me as she may change her mind. Ridiculously I find myself planning a trip there to visit, she offers to be my tour guide and stay with her. The reality of course is that can't happen, not in my situation.

So now the days count down, proving again time is relative, minutes seem like hours whenever away from her, hours seem like minutes next to her. All the time I find myself wondering why I broke my golden rule, but the answers simple, I am only human, and to avoid emotional contact is to miss out on perhaps what makes us human. I wouldn't say I'm in love, that would be ridiculous, but yet another girl has earned a place in my heart, and isn't that what life is all about? People come and go from our lives, and so gentlemen my advice has changed, when you find yourself connecting with a wl, follow the white rabbit, it could take you to wonderous places, or could lead you nowhere, but either way what would you have to lose?

Pussy HUnter
01-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Hmmmm - I too had a two year "relationship" with a WL. She was a 10/10 as rated by others and I did have a wonderful insight onto the world of hookers. It really got me when I read a review by a punter who "road tested" my sweetheart - but hey that is the reality of being a WL. We too did all the overseas trips and we had a wonderful time. I even took her to Thailand! Funiest thing was when we were together (not in the hooker house) we would still only bonk for exactly one hour.

So - go for it - but remember the famous words - "You can take the girl out of the brothel but you can't take the brothel out of the girl."

Enjoy!

Gringo
01-07-2013, 06:26 PM
I was getting played by a WL once, it's the most seductive, addictive feeling in the world. Another WL told me it would end in tears. I begrudgingly took her advice .

She ended up getting married and continued working . She recently got her husband to buy a luxury car that she drives all the time. I still see her and she turns me on by talking about her hubby as I fuck her.

Funny thing , I still feel jealous.

asiafever
01-07-2013, 07:24 PM
The heart is a lonely hunter as they say..
But still I understand to enjoy the moment then accept when it is to be done.
I do accept that there is connection, when I see her at work we pay the room fee but don't pay the 'girl' fee. But I'm old enough and ugly enough to know something like this is to be enjoyed in the moment.
But to the brothers I've advised against emotional attachment previously, I apologise. It was the opinion of a cynic, not a romantic.

rooter
01-07-2013, 07:42 PM
These type of posts seem to appear every now and then, and there is always an unhappy ending or cautionary tale - except for jellyshots who seems to living happily ever after - and good on him!
I guess the moral of the story is "enter with caution".

Max Impact
02-07-2013, 12:32 AM
Yes, we know that rooter is smart enough to stay away from this, but some of us are weak in our resolve and romantics at heart.

CunningLinguist
02-07-2013, 11:27 AM
Love is a drug, even in small doses!

BigBoy
02-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Love is a drug, even in small doses!

Every time a WL gives me her number, when I contact she always wants something.... Went along with one for a little while, but in the end they are what they are - WL. They will take you for whatever money they can get out of you, and you won't be the only one. Keep that in mind and you should be right..

IamSam
02-07-2013, 12:27 PM
These type of posts seem to appear every now and then, and there is always an unhappy ending or cautionary tale - except for jellyshots who seems to living happily ever after - and good on him!

happily ever after exists in fairytales but not in real life.

once the honeymoon period is over and reality sets in that you're dating a pussy that has been pounded by 1000's of cocks starts to lose its glory!

''you can't make a ho a house wife'' -some rapper wise words :shout:

CunningLinguist
02-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Every time a WL gives me her number, when I contact she always wants something.... Went along with one for a little while, but in the end they are what they are - WL. They will take you for whatever money they can get out of you, and you won't be the only one. Keep that in mind and you should be right..

I remember seeing this WL outside of work at her place at lunchtimes, once when I was in the shower I noticed a male razor on top of the shower where she couldn't see, there were no other traces of maleness though ... If she was a few inches taller she would have noticed it :)

Punter Poontang
02-07-2013, 02:01 PM
I remember seeing this WL outside of work at her place at lunchtimes, once when I was in the shower I noticed a male razor on top of the shower where she couldn't see, there were no other traces of maleness though ... If she was a few inches taller she would have noticed it :)

I'd have been sure to carefully place a used franger up there too ..... that'll show the other guy that's been shaving in her shower!! :-P

CunningLinguist
02-07-2013, 02:21 PM
I'd have been sure to carefully place a used franger up there too ..... that'll show the other guy that's been shaving in her shower!! :-P

Hahaha!

I remember finishing a marathon session with this chick then the doorbell rang, it was some guy selling clothes from a suitcase. I was in the bedroom and he was showing her clothes in the lounge room. It was obvious she decided to sleep with him to get some clothes so she came in and sort of asked me to leave for today ...

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Hahaha!

I remember finishing a marathon session with this chick then the doorbell rang, it was some guy selling clothes from a suitcase. I was in the bedroom and he was showing her clothes in the lounge room. It was obvious she decided to sleep with him to get some clothes so she came in and sort of asked me to leave for today ...

Haha, Brother CL,

to get even, you should get a suitcase full of vibrators/adult toys etc, and knock on the doors of some of the selected private girls.

You never know, you may get lucky you know, as part of the service, the customers may want a demonstrations of the tools you are selling.............lol

Cheers

ps. where was that brother who was trying to set up shops for selling adult stuff, condoms and all ??

:question:

CunningLinguist
02-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Haha, Brother CL,

to get even, you should get a suitcase full of vibrators/adult toys etc, and knock on the doors of some of the selected private girls.

You never know, you may get lucky you know, as part of the service, the customers may want a demonstrations of the tools you are selling.............lol

Cheers

ps. where was that brother who was trying to set up shops for selling adult stuff, condoms and all ??

:question:

The thought had crossed my mind, but I don't think it would work with sex toys, you would need expensive fashion items, and I think it would be cheaper just to pay for sex...

Travelmate
02-07-2013, 04:42 PM
This all depends how you play the game, I have few ML relationship, all of them are going well and never have a sad ending so far.
They came from different background.
The investment can be quite small, and there is nothing to do with sugar daddy as much of other people are thinking.
All about enjoyment and sharing......
FUN FUN FUN.

jellyshots
07-07-2013, 03:48 AM

Yes, we know that rooter is smart enough to stay away from this, but some of us are weak in our resolve and romantics at heart.

I really wish I was smart enough to stay away from this. I'm far too much of a romantic at heart. I'm too f*cking nice to them. There's too much of a white knight syndrome inside of me. For the last 3 weeks, I've been a dead man walking. I walked into KC's last week and the very first chick I saw was another Canadian redhead, Roxy. 3 friggin guesses... She sees I'm miserable and starts DFK'ing me. It's nice but I feel guilty the whole time. I let her get off on my by rubbing her pussy on my leg. Man, this chick came 5 or 6 times... She loves the job and she's an ex-stripper from Platinum.

She even offers me FS but I decline. "Easiest way to get over someone is to get under someone," she whispers to me. But I just can't do it... I'm too miserable. Worst thing is, I still love Kova. Even though she's subjecting me to the cold-hard Russian b*tch treatment at the moment, I haven't got a single bone in my body that hates her. My last time with her haunts me. We massaged, kissed, sucked, f*cked for hours. I came inside her so many times I lost count. We checked out rings the next day. Until now, I still don't know why a few days later she broke things off... It's not even another guy coz her friends have been telling me she's running around moping about at their place most of the time.

It's a very rare ML or WL that comes out of the job with little or no baggage. I'm just sayin... Just be careful guys - even if you are comfortable where you are in life, doesn't mean they are. And true to f*cking form, all the girls have this 6th friggin sense about these things. Even a well known mamasan PM'd me and asked me out to lunch!

Ah crap, I need a Laphroaig right about now... It's all just doin my f*cking head in...

asiafever
07-07-2013, 08:13 AM
Amen brother jelly. Would appear we are in similar boats.. I'll join you in that Laphroaig, though being 7am I'll need to put it in my coffee..