PDA

View Full Version : General talk I think we can beat the British and Irish Lions this Saturday, go the Wallabies !!

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2013, 04:15 PM
I think we can beat the British and Irish Lions this Saturday, go the Wallabies !!

Afte two very close games, where both teams had a chance to win the match after the final siren had sounded and coincidentally both had missed. Bring on Game III !!

I think the momentum is definitely with the home team, in Game I, if Christain wasn't KO inside the first minute, judging by the way he kicked in game 2 (4 out of 4), we would have won game 1 by 10+

Now that Halfpenny missed a few, it will play on his mind and our blokes are all up for this, considering Izzy didn't see much ball in game 2, if he fires in game 3, Wallabies by 10 points !!

Go Wallabies !!

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

:shout::shout::shout:

Punter Poontang
01-07-2013, 04:53 PM
The whole Lions thing is a crock of shit.

The home countries fucking hate each others guts in every other sport, but because individually they're all shit at rugby, they combine to form one team that's decent. Lions fans conveniently forget all the history, and instead just suck each other off at the prospect of not getting pummelled for once, it's fucking sickening.

If they wanted to have a "Team GB" or something like the Olympics, I'd get it, play for the UK. But including the Irish makes it a joke. You don't see us touring over there with an "Anzac" team made up of Wallabies* and All Blacks, do you??

* not withstanding the fact we'd be lucky to have a single representative in an Anzac team. :-P

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2013, 05:04 PM
It's time to be patriotic and be a proud Australian and Queenslander:

My Triple bets today:

Bernard Tomic to win tonight, on to

The Wallabies winning the third Test on Saturday, on to

Queensland winning Game III on Wednesday 17 July

All up @$9.37 !!

This will be my punting money for Ginza and Moon later .............haha

Cheers

ps. this is my 11,111st post too !

So, Tomic, Wallabies, Queensland, Ginza and Moon, all winner !!

:shout::shout::shout::love::love:

Travelmate
01-07-2013, 06:54 PM
It's time to be patriotic and be a proud Australian and Queenslander:

My Triple bets today:

Bernard Tomic to win tonight, on to

The Wallabies winning the third Test on Saturday, on to

Queensland winning Game III on Wednesday 17 July

All up @$9.37 !!

This will be my punting money for Ginza and Moon later .............haha

Cheers

ps. this is my 11,111st post too !

So, Tomic, Wallabies, Queensland, Ginza and Moon, all winner !!

:shout::shout::shout::love::love:

I do not believe Lion will lose.

I bet on them who smash Melbourne and give me some taste of success .