PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 Angel at Blacktown 40

13sunset
02-07-2013, 08:46 PM
After a busy week was looking for a Saturday night treat. Decided on someone new at Blacktown40. Angel appealed from websites and various feedback. Booked for 10pm for an hour. Angel met me in waiting area in a very enticing short and tight black skirt with a blouse and tie - school girl look - fantastic. Holding hands she led me to her room. Showers a bit awkward as it takes ages to heat up and hard to adjust so you either freeze or get scalded. Thankfully only needed freshen up. Angel greets me naked and kneeling on edge of bed. We hug with some light kisses then both onto bed for more light kisses, hugging and groping. Eventually leads to DATY and a beautiful vagina, could have spent an hour with it. Surface for cbj - probably just as well as I don't think I would have lasted too long and she was very good even with condom on. Had to get her stop as I was close and we finished with missionary. Angel said she had only been in Australia a few months and her English was limited but she is friendly and tries to communicate. Massage and cuddle to time. Throughout she had some Chinese music playing quietly on some type of portable device which was relaxing and added nicely to the atmosphere. She walked me back to reception hand in hand farewelled me with a kiss. Driving home I thought nice girl and I had an enjoyable time with her with some memorable moments to keep me going for a while. Yes I would like see her again at some stage. Blacktown40 has been good to me since I started going there about 6 months ago. I have seen some good girls and a few more on their website I haven't seen appeal. Reception have been courteous and helpful and efficient and I have never had a problem with a booking. On the occasions I have turned up without a booking I have been fortunate to score a nice girl.

13sunset
02-07-2013, 09:21 PM
Apologies - 1st post here - need to add Angel is listed as 22 years on website and no need to doubt this. She is medium height and probably c cup. Nice brown medium length hair. Pretty face. Website says, I think, Singapore. Hour booking $140 -yes definite value for money.

Revvedup
03-07-2013, 11:23 PM
Would love to hear a few more of your blacktown reviews mate, if you have been testing them out. Is a Lulu still there, short, small Thai/Taiwan girl ? Stunner.

13sunset
05-07-2013, 02:10 AM
Would love to hear a few more of your blacktown reviews mate, if you have been testing them out. Is a Lulu still there, short, small Thai/Taiwan girl ? Stunner.

Thanks for your interest. I will try to do some reviews of past and future experiences soon. Bit short of time right now. Blacktown 40 and 8 appear to be both good and pleased to have them close by. Haven't seen or heard of Lulu sorry. I would appreciate any other contributions. Anyone heard of Tiffany returning?

bartok
05-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Thanks for your interest. I will try to do some reviews of past and future experiences soon. Bit short of time right now. Blacktown 40 and 8 appear to be both good and pleased to have them close by. Haven't seen or heard of Lulu sorry. I would appreciate any other contributions. Anyone heard of Tiffany returning?

For wgat I heard ta couple of months ago, Lulu has given the game up and has started a restaurant in Broadway (according to Papasan although some of these guys will stretch the truth to the limit and maybe she has just gone to anothere shop!).

Lul is Thai and a fantastic lady with great body. It sounds as though you miss her as much as I do:)

Revvedup
06-07-2013, 02:06 AM
For wgat I heard ta couple of months ago, Lulu has given the game up and has started a restaurant in Broadway (according to Papasan although some of these guys will stretch the truth to the limit and maybe she has just gone to anothere shop!).

Lul is Thai and a fantastic lady with great body. It sounds as though you miss her as much as I do:)

Mmmm cheers much appreciated mate, I could believe the restaurant story as it goes hand in hand with a little of the conversation we had a few times.

Yeah one of two of my fave ladies I have ever seen. Maybe her food will be just as good ? lol