PDA

View Full Version : Midas CBJ?

hungabunga
02-07-2013, 11:46 PM
hi bro

can anyone confirming that midas now have CBJ as standard? I heard rumor but want to know for sure before i turn up coz i can never refuse once i step inside haha

thanks

Punter Poontang
03-07-2013, 12:43 AM
can anyone confirming that midas now have CBJ as standard?

Yes, they do. :-)

Punter Poontang
03-07-2013, 01:12 AM
Who s decent over there these days?

Saw a girl named Rachel there twice, but you'll need to get up to 50 posts before you can see those AR's.

She's a sweetheart, but comes with a YMMV warning label, had to be incredibly charming to get her warmed up.

HoochieMan12
03-07-2013, 11:01 AM
Hey Guys,

I have been to Midas about 6 times in the last 4 months and have had a CBJ 5 times. I went and saw Janet last week, she was a hottie but no CBJ was offered.

Punter Poontang
03-07-2013, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the tip, bro.

Incredibly charming here is a code for being a big tipper? Haha

Hahaha, not quite. Iirc I did slip her a lobster both times, first time just because I felt like it, second time as a thank you for providing a second round (though in a 90min session).

Hey Guys,
I have been to Midas about 6 times in the last 4 months and have had a CBJ 5 times. I went and saw Janet last week, she was a hottie but no CBJ was offered.

I recall once the girl trying to finish me by hand, but when I asked for a suck she didn't hesitate to reach for the nearby condom and provide it. So some may try to avoid, but just ask politely and they should know it is now expected.

rooter
03-07-2013, 02:26 PM
CBJ has been standard service at Romeos for several years now.
It was only a matter of time before Midas had to also offer this service.
Competition is a beautiful thing.

etsuna
03-07-2013, 07:11 PM
How about in masstige? planning to go there tom. pay day.

asianbro
16-10-2013, 10:42 AM
M8 provides cbj as standard service

bluray
20-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Hi bros, I have heard from midas ml that cbj is not part of standard service. Only for the customer who is asking for it. Especially when mls join midas, manager trains them that it is up to mls or provide it when customer is asking. Therefore no wonder some mls do or finish by hj. When I wait for the girl at waiting area, one recep is yelling to foot massage girl to bring condom to the room. I am assuming that that particular girl in The room did not bring any condom. This happened to me same situsation at Romeo last month. Ml did not carry any condom for me n she tried to finish by hand so I asked for bj n she really hesitate to give me bbbj so she wrapped up towel them brought a comdom from downstairs. Her cbj skill was not satisfied so finally remove rubber n finished by hand.

aussie_jack
24-11-2013, 07:55 PM
I think, generally, if cbj isn't part of the deal at a shop and if the girl seems hesitant to provide the service just don't bother dude. You aren't going to enjoy it and the girl isn't going to either. Just cut your losses and enjoy getting a hj from a beautiful Korean girl.