PDA

View Full Version : Cbd posh 107 quay st -wednesday superb lineup

CBD Posh
03-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Wednesday
Chloe-stunning figure slim, busty and curvy, DOTE, aura of freshness and innocence.

Tiffany-slim model looking size6, leggy beauty, very sweet, beautiful inside out.

Venus- busty, voluptuous girl, her teenager pure look can steal your heart.

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Wednesday
Chloe-stunning figure slim, busty and curvy, DOTE, aura of freshness and innocence.

Tiffany-slim model looking size6, leggy beauty, very sweet, beautiful inside out.

Chloe : LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE LIKE

Venus : LIKE, LIKE, LIKE

Cheers

:love::love:

CBD Posh
03-07-2013, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;391540]Chloe : LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE LIKE

Venus : LIKE, LIKE, LIKE

Cheers

We'll have some new busty girls joining us soon, probably next week, will let you know then.

CBD Posh
10-07-2013, 12:45 PM
T
Wednesday

Continues this Wednesday our super fine lineup!

jayw
10-07-2013, 10:55 PM
What does DOTE stand for?

CBD Posh
11-07-2013, 10:12 AM
What does DOTE stand for?
Originally it's a misspelling of DTE down to the earth,bro, also it stands for Darling of the energy.
:love:

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2013, 11:10 AM
Originally it's a misspelling of DTE down to the earth,bro, also it stands for Darling of the energy.
:love:

Do Over Time Everytime !

CBD Posh
11-07-2013, 12:57 PM
Do Over Time Everytime !
Excellent, bro, hats off to you, that really suits her! She does have strong tendency to do over time eachtime!

Travelmate
11-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Do Over Time Everytime !

I like this one .... Do-it Over Tits Everytime

CBD Posh
11-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Even better mate, a stroke of genius!

jayw
13-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Haha sweet - all of the above sounds good to me ^_^

CBD Posh
14-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Haha sweet - all of the above sounds good to me ^_^

Yep bro, life is good when we get creative and let our imagination run wild ...

CBD Posh
23-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Wednesday

Wednesday super lineup continues this wednesday!

Our busty legendary posha still on throughout the day, last booking 730pm.
Chinese hottie Elise -19 yo new on board very young, flawless white baby skin, fresh uni student, sensational service.
Mina- 20 yo super sweet ultra friendly Korean cutie, size 8 petite and pretty, great relaxation skills.
Come and see them wednesday, bros, they will warm up your winter days...

Eureka
23-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Wednesday super lineup continues this wednesday!

Our busty legendary posha still on throughout the day, last booking 730pm.
Chinese hottie Elise -19 yo new on board very young, flawless white baby skin, fresh uni student, sensational service.
Mina- 20 yo super sweet ultra friendly Korean cutie, size 8 petite and pretty, great relaxation skills.
Come and see them wednesday, bros, they will warm up your winter days...

Where did sultry slim Tiffany get to ??

CBD Posh
23-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Where did sultry slim Tiffany get to ??
Tiffany has class to attend in the afternoon and leaves before 5pm, so we might put her to work a different day once we have some vacancy, for now similar slim but younger Elise will take her place on Wednesday and she can work throughout the day till late. If you like Tiffany bro, you may like Elise even better

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Tiffany has class to attend in the afternoon and leaves before 5pm, so we might put her to work a different day once we have some vacancy, for now similar slim but younger Elise will take her place on Wednesday and she can work throughout the day till late. If you like Tiffany bro, you may like Elise even better

I like Kitty !!

Eureka
25-07-2013, 01:41 PM

Mmm shame as Tiffany was a sultry & slim as the come .. and cheeky :)
I should check out Elise then ... but something is amiss with your comments re ages of the two girls as you say Elise is younger at 19yo ... but Tiffany was also advertised as 19yo ... doubt I could pick or care about a few months diff :)

CBD Posh
25-07-2013, 10:54 PM
We may have Tiffany working again soon, bro. We have many new staff on trial lately, once we work out a more permanent roster, we probably put her back on a different day.

CBD Posh
28-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Mmm shame as Tiffany was a sultry & slim as the come .. and cheeky :)
I should check out Elise then ... but something is amiss with your comments re ages of the two girls as you say Elise is younger at 19yo ... but Tiffany was also advertised as 19yo ... doubt I could pick or care about a few months diff :)

Have you tried Annie yet bro, I will rate her the prettiest posha so far! Tall slim young with a beautiful face and sweet personality.

Eureka
28-07-2013, 04:04 PM
Have you tried Annie yet bro, I will rate her the prettiest posha so far! Tall slim young with a beautiful face and sweet personality.

Not yet - I have been only once & saw Tiffany on a Wed - lovely
Mmm - now I have to add Annie and Elise to the list by your recommendation :)

CBD Posh
28-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Not yet - I have been only once & saw Tiffany on a Wed - lovely
Mmm - now I have to add Annie and Elise to the list by your recommendation :)

I will also recommend Korean Miki(Monday)Honey( Tueday), and Rebecca(Friday), bro, all of them are young, pretty, tall, slim and sultry. Fun girls to get service from.

Eureka
28-07-2013, 08:46 PM
I will also recommend Korean Miki(Monday)Honey( Tueday), and Rebecca(Friday), bro, all of them are young, pretty, tall, slim and sultry. Fun girls to get service from.

Bloody Hell !!! I need to take out a second mortgage !!!!

CBD Posh
28-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Bloody Hell !!! I need to take out a second mortgage !!!!

Don't worry about mortgages, the girls are source of inspiration for you to become rich!

Adam0000
30-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Who's working today?Is any Korean girls on today ?

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2013, 03:24 PM

Hi Adam,

There is a section called Roster !!

anyway, here you go :

Tuesday

New Venus- 21 yo 40DD, athletic, healthy and earthy looking, busty and brainy girl!

Honey -young baby faced Korean, size 7, elegant, fun and playful. Simply irresistible!

Selina-busty sexy uni student size 8. Taiwanese beauty, very bubbly and fun loving sweetheart.

For more Korean RnT girls, you can check out Silver Fox and QVB as well.

Cheers

CBD Posh
30-07-2013, 09:31 PM

Yeah bro we have Korean girls everyday, Wednesday we have Miki, she is very sexy sultry and great service, and new korean girl Miranda, she is sensational! Very pretty and busty red hot!

CBD Posh
31-07-2013, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=CBD Posh;391521]Wednesday
Super lineup Wednesday
Chloe-stunning figure slim, busty and curvy, DTE, aura of freshness and innocence.
Korean beauties Miki and
Miranda- slim and busty gorgeous stunning!

Luvtatas
31-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Hi all,
Had session with cindy on Monday. She said she was new but I have to admit it was pretty underwhelming.
Massage was haphazard and part 2 was rushed she tried but it seemed she didn't want to be there. Most unsatisfying punt I've had in a long time. I saw kitty the week before and it was no comparison. Kitty was awesome

Mashburn
31-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Which day is Elise working this week?

CBD Posh
31-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Hi all,
Had session with cindy on Monday. She said she was new but I have to admit it was pretty underwhelming.
Massage was haphazard and part 2 was rushed she tried but it seemed she didn't want to be there. Most unsatisfying punt I've had in a long time. I saw kitty the week before and it was no comparison. Kitty was awesome

Thanks bro for your honest feedback, she is new and we only put Cindy on a trial basis, sound like you had a pretty average session with her, we don't keep her for long term if her service is not impressive, we will remove her from next week roster and replace her with someone better, thanks again bro for letting me know, we won't improve without your sharing.

CBD Posh
31-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Which day is Elise working this week?

Bro Mashburn, Elise starts again in two weeks. She has a little injury now and needs time to recover.