PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Star Massage Ripoff

memememe
03-07-2013, 02:50 PM
I was talking to an ML the other day. They get $15 per massage
Star charges $75 per hour......

Now you know why they want $40 to $50 for other things !!!

We shouldnt be trying to get the price of the tip reduced, we should be getting the owners to pay more of the massage fee to the girls !!

brownwallaby
03-07-2013, 03:03 PM
$15 / hour? That's slavery !! R u sure the girl gave the correct info?
The norm is somewhere around $30-35 for an hour session.
Spoke to an ex-Star girl last week. She said the girls were under strict instruction not to ask for extra tip

CunningLinguist
03-07-2013, 03:39 PM
$15 / hour? That's slavery !! R u sure the girl gave the correct info?
The norm is somewhere around $30-35 for an hour session.
Spoke to an ex-Star girl last week. She said the girls were under strict instruction not to ask for extra tip

Not sure about Brisy but in Sydney you can get $10/hr working in a restaurant if you are unskilled ...
Why would a girl work for so little ?

memememe
03-07-2013, 03:47 PM
BW - thats what she said... I clarified it 3 or 4 times but she was sure

samdv
03-07-2013, 04:34 PM
BW - thats what she said... I clarified it 3 or 4 times but she was sure
I spoke to few in few diff shops and they said they get half of whts charged e.g if one hour booked for $70 the ml gets 35. I spoke to 3 girls from 3 diff shops and they all said the same and one of them was star. U know sometimes some of the girls try to get sympathy money from us so they tend to make it sound worse than it actually is.

popeye96
03-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Not sure about Brisy but in Sydney you can get $10/hr working in a restaurant if you are unskilled ...
Why would a girl work for so little ?
Because a lot of the time they are working illegally, and it's either work for that or don't work.

brownwallaby
03-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Spoke to a few shop owners. They said they always make sure their staff members have got the right visa and have TFN

CunningLinguist
03-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Because a lot of the time they are working illegally, and it's either work for that or don't work.

Illegal cos overstay or too many hours ?
They must all have visas...

brownwallaby
03-07-2013, 06:42 PM

what's the definition of work hour? A girl might be at the shop for 12 hours/day but the actual paid hour is only 4 hours

CunningLinguist
03-07-2013, 06:50 PM
what's the definition of work hour? A girl might be at the shop for 12 hours/day but the actual paid hour is only 4 hours

The visa will only allow them to work a certain number of hours per week, check with the govt on how they calculate it, maybe their are special rules for lineup shops ...

Sidjames
03-07-2013, 07:44 PM
This is correct,what ever the girl gets, this place is a total ripoff, there is only one way to stop this and that's if the shop does not get customers, by this time next year this shop will be charging 80.00 per hour.If we are all foolish enough to pay 75.00 for a massage the price will keep going up. Yes there are rents and power to pay,but if this shop is busy and the girls are busy it would rake in big money.dont want to say too much.

Also some of the men that go here treat the ml really bad,if the lady says she does not do what you ask why can't you respect their wishes but keep offer more money to rub your dick,and then get angry because you can't get what you want,if you want extras go to full service shop.

The girls here are trained to get you horny,the main reason is so you keep going back because you think you can get more,remember that extra service in a massage shop is against the law in Queensland, is it worth getting a criminal record for this.

Also the girls here are being degraded by having to wear stuff that is tight or short,the owner is raking in the money and just laughing at us punters.

bigbob
03-07-2013, 08:25 PM
I was talking to an ML the other day. They get $15 per massage
Star charges $75 per hour......

Now you know why they want $40 to $50 for other things !!!

We shouldnt be trying to get the price of the tip reduced, we should be getting the owners to pay more of the massage fee to the girls !!

i was talking to a ml and she told me she gets paid a third for a hour thats $20 for 1/2 hour she gets $0

cocktus
03-07-2013, 09:58 PM
she was blatantly crumblin.

Some regularly have a nice holiday locally or overseas. Some pay their school/uni fee. Some go on shopping splurge... and the list goes on.

popeye96
03-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Spoke to a few shop owners. They said they always make sure their staff members have got the right visa and have TFN

And I'm sure all shop owners would tell you the truth if they were hiring illegals.

popeye96
03-07-2013, 10:49 PM

Could be here on a visa that doesn't allow them to work in the country.

CunningLinguist
03-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Could be here on a visa that doesn't allow them to work in the country.

Ok, I suppose we don't allow people to stay long term if they don't have the money to support themself, or a sponsor, so it must be a short term visa then.
Anyway I reckon she was pulling his 3rd leg to get more tips :)

brownwallaby
03-07-2013, 10:59 PM
And I'm sure all shop owners would tell you the truth if they were hiring illegals.

Some of the girls are asked to quit when their visa expire or they are on a bridging visa awaiting extension of their student visa. Once the extension is obtained the girl is re-employed

comer1111
04-07-2013, 08:22 AM
I now hang out with a lot of girls who were previously employed in massage shops and i can tell you even though they have visas and allowed to work all massage shops pay cash to girls no shop pay girls tax and most shops probably do not even lodge tax....

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2013, 10:42 AM
i was talking to a ml and she told me she gets paid a third for a hour thats $20 for 1/2 hour she gets $0

Really, that sucks! I thought Newtown was bad enough to include free HJ in the massage but getting nothing is beyond greedy!

I know the cut is usually 15/20 for a 30 min session for most RnT with the girl getting the lesser, then 20/25 and 25/30 for the hour, you add the tips of $20 or $50 which the girls keep all, it's not a badly pay job if the shop is busy!

But then again I can see some shop owner taking advantage of the MLs by forcing them to work for tips only with only a small cut on the massage fees, but there are options though, if only the MLs know better.

Cheers

DV8AUS
05-07-2013, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=brownwallaby;391622]Spoke to a few shop owners. They said they always make sure their staff members have got the right visa and have TFN[/

Really !!!.....next they will be telling you pigs can really fly

brownwallaby
05-07-2013, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE=brownwallaby;391622]Spoke to a few shop owners. They said they always make sure their staff members have got the right visa and have TFN[/

Really !!!.....next they will be telling you pigs can really fly

I must have looked like an immigration officer in disguise ....

micazzofamale
12-07-2013, 10:31 PM
a lot are on student visas, only allowed to work 20 hrs pw, but all shops pay "cash in hand" also usually split 50/50 with ml

bigbob
13-07-2013, 08:23 AM
a lot are on student visas, only allowed to work 20 hrs pw, but all shops pay "cash in hand" also usually split 50/50 with ml

not many pay 50/50

Brissie.Punter
15-08-2013, 12:32 AM
I've been to Star at Spring Hill twice and won't be going back ... first time saw Bella ... very sweet but timid girl ... after the flip over she said 'you can touch yourself' ... I asked if i could touch her and she recoiled in horror ... so it didn't happen ... second time booked one hour with Cicy (Sissy) ... a real hottie with a tat on the upper right shoulder ... lots of teasing so I thought happy ending was in the offering ... no luck, just the same offer to touch myself with help from her ... thought why not ... left happy by my own hand with lots of help from Cicy

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2013, 12:32 AM
I've been to Star at Spring Hill twice and won't be going back ... first time saw Bella ... very sweet but timid girl ... after the flip over she said 'you can touch yourself' ... I asked if i could touch her and she recoiled in horror ... so it didn't happen ... second time booked one hour with Cicy (Sissy) ... a real hottie with a tat on the upper right shoulder ... lots of teasing so I thought happy ending was in the offering ... no luck, just the same offer to touch myself with help from her ... thought why not ... left happy by my own hand with lots of help from Cicy

So no touching of the ML ?

And no clothes off ?

What's the point ??

DIY !! Fxxx me !!

Butler383
16-08-2013, 02:45 AM
That's right fools pay 70.00 for a tickle, and then the girl says you can do by yourself.if you want to do by yourself stay at home and save the money and do by yourself. This place is a total rip off.Save your money and go to Sydney for a few days.Sydney is the best.too many choices.with most shops giving b2b nude massage and happy ending.

Ahlungor is correct what's the point.,

DIY !! Fxxx me !!

CunningLinguist
16-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Maybe we need a very fast train from Brisy to Sydney, think of all the punter traffic!
I wonder if the bureaucrats factotored this into their business case ...

brizzyboy
16-08-2013, 12:32 PM
LOL what a rip off!

AHLUNGOR
17-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Maybe we need a very fast train from Brisy to Sydney, think of all the punter traffic!
I wonder if the bureaucrats factotored this into their business case ...

Just a quick question , are there any RnT shops in Tweedhead just south of the border ?

If so, are they running the joints with Qld laws or new practise ??

daveweelan82
17-08-2013, 03:08 PM
There's a very good one

brownwallaby
21-08-2013, 06:43 PM
All is well and good :)

memememe
22-08-2013, 08:56 AM
I saw Cissy too, all good from beginning to finish....

Gucci2012
25-08-2013, 04:18 PM

Sydney guy here just browsing through your guys forum. I frequentl a fs shop where you get DFK and bbbj in shower with your lady then fs and you guys are paying ml so you can touch yourself? I understand laws are different but Wow please come to Sydney.

icanfly
25-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Wow please come to Sydney.

Its definitely on the cards for me at one point so ill be hitting you up in the forums for advice on the best places to visit. Cheers

brownwallaby
25-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Sydney guy here just browsing through your guys forum. I frequentl a fs shop where you get DFK and bbbj in shower with your lady then fs service and you guys are paying to touch yourself? Wow please come to Sydney.

been to Syd 5-6 times in the last 12 months but never bothered to punt. All too predictable, no challenge, but that's just me ......

CunningLinguist
25-08-2013, 06:09 PM
been to Syd 5-6 times in the last 12 months but never bothered to punt. All too predictable, no challenge, but that's just me ......

If you are up for a challenge then go to Japan!

brownwallaby
25-08-2013, 06:14 PM
If you are up for a challenge then go to Japan!

I always have fondness with anything Japan. My first 'international' gf was an ANA flight attendant. The gold old dayz .....

myron
25-08-2013, 07:57 PM
Sydney guy here just browsing through your guys forum. I frequentl a fs shop where you get DFK and bbbj in shower with your lady then fs and you guys are paying ml so you can touch yourself? I understand laws are different but Wow please come to Sydney.

If you read some other threads, you may be even more amused =)... some of us here go to great lengths to massage the MLs!
Yes, we pay (extra/tips) to massage a ML.

CunningLinguist
26-08-2013, 01:04 AM
If you read some other threads, you may be even more amused =)... some of us here go to great lengths to massage the MLs!

I like massaging ML's tonsils with my cock ...

Gucci2012
27-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Its definitely on the cards for me at one point so ill be hitting you up in the forums for advice on the best places to visit. Cheers

Ahahaha if I recommend a place called 12 Bellevue don't go there, its my personal prank for out of Towner's. Its asian Fs shop with some 50yr old+ wl's. I will normally sell it like its the best place in town....its not. But if your after service this place is no holes barred. But take my word don't go there. Actually just post a thread in the general talk Sydney section saying your from bris and what your after and you will be spoiled for choice. By many members.

Gucci2012
27-08-2013, 11:40 PM

Yeah I might do that, my forum is a bit choca's with shop thread bumps.

kimoji
01-09-2013, 06:44 PM
I saw Cissy too, all good from beginning to finish....

can vouch for memememe and BW. Cicy is good. I am addicted now =)

brownwallaby
04-09-2013, 07:45 AM
Noiw this is a real rip off: they changed their loyalty scheme, due to naughty customers pushing some new staff to put unlegit stamps on their cards. Under the new scheme a customer has to complete 9 1-hour sessions within 2 months at one particular branch (WE or SH) before he's eligible for a free session (old scheme there was no time limit, you could switch from one branch to another), or 18 half-hour session within the same period. The girl also said you have to revalidate your existing card within this week, otherwise your old stamps will be nullified

CunningLinguist
04-09-2013, 08:58 AM

When I massage a ML in Sydney not only is it free it builds up brownie points for me to later "cash in" as DATY, BJ, etc ...

Butler383
04-09-2013, 09:13 AM
Noiw this is a real rip off: they changed their loyalty scheme, due to naughty customers pushing some new staff to put unlegit stamps on their cards. Under the new scheme a customer has to complete 9 1-hour sessions within 2 months at one particular branch (WE or SH) before he's eligible for a free session (old scheme there was no time limit, you could switch from one branch to another), or 18 half-hour session within the same period. The girl also said you have to revalidate your existing card within this week, otherwise your old stamps will be nullified

Stat to treat the customers like kids now,this place sounds like it is getting worse, I have not been back here for 2 months. The boss lady controls the girls now wants to control the customers too.But will any of you stop going there, I doubt it pretty girl in a short skirt,with a chance you might get tackle played with, you will continue to be ripped of here.this place is just a total waste of money

danenth
04-09-2013, 10:31 AM
I have a full card. I better go there this sfternoon and try my luck. If i dont get the freeby im done with that shop for good. Not to mention my regular there left recently anyway. Seems like a good time to try more of the other shops. Why dont we all take a stand and boycot this place for a while. As we all know there is much better value for money out there with better benifits.

Butler383
04-09-2013, 12:13 PM
I have a full card. I better go there this sfternoon and try my luck. If i dont get the freeby im done with that shop for good. Not to mention my regular there left recently anyway. Seems like a good time to try more of the other shops. Why dont we all take a stand and boycot this place for a while. As we all know there is much better value for money out there with better benifits.

Exactly that's what I have done for the past 2 months

brownwallaby
04-09-2013, 02:09 PM
She obviously has her own business model, which might or might not suit us. The place is a good training ground for girls new to the industry. Met a number of Star alumni at other shops. All of them are happier after quitting (or being told to quit) Star

bigbob
05-09-2013, 06:00 PM
thats why i dont use those cards 9 times in 2 month to get a free session thats more than one a week bullshit

cocktus
05-09-2013, 06:31 PM
this place is advertising on local newspapers as "Grand Opening" every day. Doubt they will run out of steam anytime soon even with your boycott =)

Brissie.Punter
09-09-2013, 06:53 PM
we need to form a Punter's Guild ... $70+ per hour for a non-qualified or poorly traimed ML is an excessive cost ... compared to a remedial massage establishment with qualified/trained staff (they also include a heath fund rebate) ... and given the cash-in-hand MO of R&Ts I think that the ATO isn't the only ones that are ripped off

Butler383
12-09-2013, 11:21 PM
Another rip off here, you ask the ml lady or she tells you her age is 24 or 25 when in fact you can see that they are well into their 30s,they are in fact told to do this,beats me. To be honest I don't care about the ml age who would,looks like some guys like the ml lady to be young.well some of the lady's here are not as young as they tell you.To me this serves no purpose,guess that some like to think that the customers are stupid.

samdv
12-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Another rip off here, you ask the ml lady or she tells you her age is 24 or 25 when in fact you can see that they are well into their 30s,they are in fact told to do this,beats me. To be honest I don't care about the ml age who would,looks like some guys like the ml lady to be young.well some of the lady's here are not as young as they tell you.To me this serves no purpose,guess that some like to think that the customers are stupid.
Sorry but how is this a rip off? We rnt paying by the age and if we don't like the way ML looks then we walk or change. Yes I agree Star is a rip off in many other ways but I don't see how age is a rip off!

popeye96
13-09-2013, 05:39 PM
And also if you don't care how old she is, then why bother even asking? Anyway, you will often find that the ML's with a bit more experience will give a better service.