PDA

View Full Version : General talk Does anyone in real life know you punt ?

CunningLinguist
04-07-2013, 06:54 PM
This is related to the Punting with friends ? (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?15602-Punting-with-friends&p=391916#post391916) thread. I thought it might be worth starting a new thread for this topic though.

Apart from Mama/Papasans and MLs and WLs does anyone you know know that you punt, either by intention or otherwise ?
As far as I know, no one knows I punt ...

Punter Poontang
04-07-2013, 07:28 PM
A very select group of a few single mates, who never intersect with my family or main crew that includes women and couples.

The guys that know are very casual punters too, and we all got up to a little mischief in Thailand, as you do.

etsuna
04-07-2013, 08:34 PM
Nope and hopefuly no one will ever know :sweat:

Sydman
05-07-2013, 03:56 AM
One guy at work knows about my "massages" in Sydney.
He has a Chinese background. I was telling him about my last trip to Thailand, and he started telling me about his last trip to Shanghai.
He is married but he will go see his family in China one year and his wife goes the next.
His best friend from school over there is a policeman so when he goes out with him its anything goes.
He does go for massages here as well, I have to ask him one day how he explains the missing $110-$150 every couple of weeks to his wife.

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2013, 04:39 AM
One guy at work knows about my "massages" in Sydney.
He has a Chinese background. I was telling him about my last trip to Thailand, and he started telling me about his last trip to Shanghai.
He is married but he will go see his family in China one year and his wife goes the next.
His best friend from school over there is a policeman so when he goes out with him its anything goes.
He does go for massages here as well, I have to ask him one day how he explains the missing $110-$150 every couple of weeks to his wife.

For an average income earner like yours truly, it's easier to explain that you put some money in the horses or in the footy on a weekly basis, and hopefully you win some money so it pays for your massage.

Or if you have a bad run then just stop punting and use your gambling money for massage only!

Of course, when ever you have a real big win, apart from having some extra sessions, buy something nice for the mrs and the children or take the family out for lobster dinner and let them know it's from the winnings !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Gringo
05-07-2013, 09:22 AM
I tell no one and always punt by myself. If I come undone there is only one person to blame. One time I was talking shit with young guys at work, nothing specific but it got back to my misses that I like asian girls. Someone told a friend of a friend who was a friend of my daughter..... Lesson learnt.

Jo123
05-07-2013, 09:48 AM
I've tried to tell my mates during my uni days that I punt, but no one ever believes me, some days I would punt before class and if the perfume didn't go away before seeing them during the day they would always say jokingly something of the lines of
"Are you using girls perfume again or are you sleeping with sluts again" So I always laughing said yeah you know me.. Lol. So other then that I've never told anyone, It's like a massive taboo in society.

benife
05-07-2013, 12:03 PM
Bro, don't you shower at the end of a punting session? :p

brownwallaby
05-07-2013, 01:36 PM
No one knows so far. I live 2 separate lives

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2013, 02:10 PM
No one knows so far. I live 2 separate lives

Split personality is in all of us here!!

A faithful husband / dedicated and committed boyfriend VS. cheating horny punter !!

Oh, correction, if you are single, you are totally fine.......lol

Cheers

punterian
05-07-2013, 02:41 PM
I keep it to myself, a mans gotta have a few secrets

benife
05-07-2013, 05:00 PM
My psychiatrist knows. Does that count ? lol

CunningLinguist
05-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Split personality is in all of us here!!

A faithful husband / dedicated and committed boyfriend VS. cheating horny punter !!

Oh, correction, if you are single, you are totally fine.......lol

Cheers

Any reason you can't you be single for a few hours then return to husband/boyfirend ...

CunningLinguist
05-07-2013, 07:01 PM

Sure does!
What does your head Doc say about your punting, if you are allowed to tell us ?

frosty03
05-07-2013, 09:40 PM
First rule of fight club.....

It will only be used against you if anyone knows. Nothing really to gain. So stfu and plough on :)

cmk76
05-07-2013, 09:53 PM

Mine too... Actually, it was a psychologist... not a psychiatrist...

CunningLinguist
05-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Mine too...

Is your psych man or women ?

cmk76
06-07-2013, 12:56 AM
Is your psych man or women ?

woman... she says that it is perfectly normal for me to be tending to my urges... I was convinced that I was addicted to seeing wl's and ml's... the fact that I have had relationships with them outside of work... I was only dating and seeing as oppose to meeting women who weren't in the industry... There was an attraction for me there, wanting to be the white knight, as I have read it used here on the forum...She convinced me that it was fine, as long as it was not destructive to me physically, mentally or financially... she had even tried to get me off coffee and chocolate due to caffeine... but was unsuccessful... hehehe...

CunningLinguist
06-07-2013, 01:05 AM
woman... she says that it is perfectly normal for me to be tending to my urges... I was convinced that I was addicted to seeing wl's and ml's... the fact that I have had relationships with them outside of work... I was only dating and seeing as oppose to meeting women who weren't in the industry... There was an attraction for me there, wanting to be the white knight, as I have read it used here on the forum...She convinced me that it was fine, as long as it was not destructive to me physically, mentally or financially... she had even tried to get me off coffee and chocolate due to caffeine... but was unsuccessful... hehehe...

Thats interesting to know!
Does she get into the actual services you get like, CIM etc, or is it just general talk ...

jellyshots
07-07-2013, 02:34 AM
Yep, I've stopped talking about it.