PDA

View Full Version : General talk What incentive does it take for you to write an After Report

DeepImpact
04-07-2013, 09:34 PM
I noticed that ever since 45 George St offered a $20 discount on the next visit that there are a lot of reports for this shop. It made me wonder what does it take for members to write After Reports. It seems like $20 isn't really a huge amount of money to act as an incentive but it is working but why wouldn't the same members write a report when there is no discount on offer?

Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt the after reports are all genuine and it's great having more after reports. Are there any other incentives a shop could offer to get more After Reports such as a free 10 minute extension on the next session etc?

hornydevil76
04-07-2013, 09:57 PM
My preference is that as a relatively low post member, that if i do do an after report, that i am not questioned if my post is genuine or not. That is the thing that makes me question if i should bother. There are a lot of negativity on the forum these days IMHO

Fisher
04-07-2013, 10:49 PM
I write after reports if i feel a punt warrants it and if i have time that day/night.
I also write reports if i have not noticed one for the wl.

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2013, 10:50 PM
My preference is that as a relatively low post member, that if i do do an after report, that i am not questioned if my post is genuine or not. That is the thing that makes me question if i should bother. There are a lot of negativity on the forum these days IMHO

I don't think people will question other people 's review in general, its a free forum, people can choose what to read and what to believe! everyone has to start from post no. 1 at some stage and believe me, it does get easier........lol

I remember I used to lurk around for almost a year in the old forum before I decided to register and have a go !

Having said that, if you can't stand the heat, then it's better to buy takeaway than cooking yourself if you know what I mean, there are always trolls and haters who have nothing better to do than to bully other members. Whether you have 10 posts or 10,000 posts!

Enough said!

But have a go mate, I believe there are always plenty more admirers than haters !!

Please share

Cheers

wilisno
04-07-2013, 11:20 PM
My preference is that as a relatively low post member, that if i do do an after report, that i am not questioned if my post is genuine or not. That is the thing that makes me question if i should bother. There are a lot of negativity on the forum these days IMHOThis is an open forum, there's always been lots of negativities around because of the abuse of free speech. You can only please those who want to be pleased, do it often enough and you will earn your respect !

CunningLinguist
04-07-2013, 11:23 PM
A bad experience will incentivate me to do an AR to warn others.
Otherwise when I feel like it.

Gucci2012
04-07-2013, 11:29 PM
I noticed that ever since 45 George St offered a $20 discount on the next visit that there are a lot of reports for this shop. It made me wonder what does it take for members to write After Reports. It seems like $20 isn't really a huge amount of money to act as an incentive but it is working but why wouldn't the same members write a report when there is no discount on offer?

Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt the after reports are all genuine and it's great having more after reports. Are there any other incentives a shop could offer to get more After Reports such as a free 10 minute extension on the next session etc?

Having consistent good girls, good service (DFK+BBBJ as standard service) and good customer service is enough to get me typing.

Discounts are a nice incentive but what use is it to save $10-$20 if all you are getting is a beautiful star fish who "doesn't like to kiss" or gives "cbj" .

lockhart
05-07-2013, 12:14 AM
True.. However, for those draws negatives , most of time the main trigger is when the concerned post writer acts arrogantly and the posting is of low character or overhyped!.

To Brother Wilisno with respect, sincerely.

This is an open forum, there's always been lots of negativities around because of the abuse of free speech. You can only please those who want to be please, do it often enough and you will earn your respect !

Jo123
05-07-2013, 12:16 AM
I can say I would never bother writing a report unless theres an incentive. Discount of 20 bucks is huge for me since I ain't made of money. I do agree I would like dfk and bbbj, but $70 for 30 Min of fun is not bad. And I hope other shops do the same then they'll get my support.

wilisno
05-07-2013, 12:49 AM
True.. However, for those draws negatives , most of time the main trigger is when the concerned post writer acts arrogantly and the posting is of low character or overhyped!.

To Brother Wilisno with respect, sincerely.
Thanks bro !

I do agree some reports are inviting criticism. For me, it's those that the writer thinks he's the ultimate judge of beauty by comparing individual girls !

Punter Poontang
05-07-2013, 12:58 AM
I can say I would never bother writing a report unless theres an incentive.

Don't take this personally, you are representative of the HUGE percentage of lurkers, but I think that attitude sucks .... on the proviso that if you're reading reviews here and getting tips from them, it's poor form not to add to the knowledge base by contributing yourself.

This shop is willing to offer you a discount to entice return custom, and of course to secure advertising space throughout the forum. Whatever works for them, but fuck the shop, it's the reviewers that have helped you that deserve a reward by seeing another perspective or a review on another girl in another venue.

A fresh perspective is always welcome, and in the six months or so I've been ferreting about here, I've seen far less in the way of negativity and poorly hidden agendas than on other boards.

You're certainly under no obligation to post everything, there are genuine reasons to keep certain things in-house, but anyone who gets all their hot tips without contributing anything needs to have a good hard look in the mirror (preferably one on the ceiling :-P).

Rb34gtr
05-07-2013, 02:01 AM
I just believe in giving back to the community as I have gained a lot of knowledge from
individuals who post their review on these boards.
This saves me from wasting my hard earned cash and rewards the shops/girls that actually provide a good service
by providing them with more publicity.

wilisno
05-07-2013, 07:15 AM
I just believe in giving back to the community as I have gained a lot of knowledge from
individuals who post their review on these boards.
This saves me from wasting my hard earned cash and rewards the shops/girls that actually provide a good service
by providing them with more publicity.
That's how I started, well said !

deathblow182
05-07-2013, 08:45 AM
If I have a punt in the city I will post about it.

Even if it's one line about an ML/WL that's been reviewed many times, I believe it helps others whom might feel some after reports are biased (I'm possibly native and believe everything I read)

My lack of posts demonstrates the lack of opportunities I get to do this.

wilisno
05-07-2013, 10:30 AM
If I have a punt in the city I will post about it.

Even if it's one line about an ML/WL that's been reviewed many times, I believe it helps others whom might feel some after reports are biased (I'm possibly native and believe everything I read)

My lack of posts demonstrates the lack of opportunities I get to do this.
You don't have to punt in the city to write a report, you can write a report for a girl in any shop anywhere !

tgirang
05-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Yeh incentives is always nice and I wouldn't mind it at all

For me though as I can't go as often as I like it to be, I rely on others review about the shop and the girls to see if 'm going to like it. Can't say that I have bad experience so far...

I was a long time lurker too for about a year before I decided to write my own piece. Like someone have said its an informative way to help you make your decision. Especially for me anyway. That's also why I turned to shops with booking.

uber
05-07-2013, 11:50 AM
I'll write one if the girls hasn't been reviewed already, or if I have a bad experience.

Since all the girls I've been seeing lately have already been reviewed, I don't see the point in repeating what's already been said.

PhoBot
05-07-2013, 12:04 PM
The incentive of writing a report is that other people will also write reports, and further your punting dollar.

Punter Poontang
05-07-2013, 05:09 PM
I am sure a few reviewers here get a free punt session or two, but that's a valid marketing tactic... :) Nothing wrong with that.

That thought simply has to occur to everyone on boards like this, but as long as the session actually takes place and the review is accurate I don't give a fuck if the poster paid up or not. As long as it is an accurate representation of what I might be in for, that is the main thing.

Compared to other boards, there is a free exchange of information here which is great, with very little interference from the Admins / mods. I've seen others where you can't post a negative review of an advertiser, or a positive review of a non-advertiser, without being shouted down. While protecting your revenue stream is understandable, it shouldn't be done at the expense of the integrity of the content.

Since all the girls I've been seeing lately have already been reviewed, I don't see the point in repeating what's already been said.

You don't have to do a full review in that case, a one-liner agreeing that you had a similar experience is equally as valuable as it adds weight to the initial review.

benife
05-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Usually it depends on my mood and if I have time, then I would write a report. Or if a sessions is so amazingly good/bad, then I too would write a report.
As some bros said, some WLs have so many reviews that I don't think writing another report would help niways, I would just chime in some of the threads to give my 2 cents.

cmk76
05-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Usually it depends on my mood and if I have time, then I would write a report. Or if a sessions is so amazingly good/bad, then I too would write a report.
As some bros said, some WLs have so many reviews that I don't think writing another report would help niways, I would just chime in some of the threads to give my 2 cents.

Unless of course the experience with the ever popular WL/ML was somewhat unusual or extraordinary... and has not previously been reported before...?

jaquedm1307
29-07-2023, 09:57 PM
Don't take this personally, you are representative of the HUGE percentage of lurkers, but I think that attitude sucks .... on the proviso that if you're reading reviews here and getting tips from them, it's poor form not to add to the knowledge base by contributing yourself.

This shop is willing to offer you a discount to entice return custom, and of course to secure advertising space throughout the forum. Whatever works for them, but fuck the shop, it's the reviewers that have helped you that deserve a reward by seeing another perspective or a review on another girl in another venue.

A fresh perspective is always welcome, and in the six months or so I've been ferreting about here, I've seen far less in the way of negativity and poorly hidden agendas than on other boards.

You're certainly under no obligation to post everything, there are genuine reasons to keep certain things in-house, but anyone who gets all their hot tips without contributing anything needs to have a good hard look in the mirror (preferably one on the ceiling :-P).

An old piece from 2013 but a really valid piece and good reminder for us all

BobbiBrown
30-07-2023, 01:06 AM
Holy shite. Are any of those big posters still around here? Great wisdom from Punter poontang.

Sibon
30-07-2023, 07:18 AM
The incentive of winning the Nobel Literature Prize will make me write ARs.

dotcumdotinyou
30-07-2023, 09:42 AM
You can find sibon's ARs in the fiction section

ditchtheboss
30-07-2023, 09:55 AM
Because it is fun

GoldfishMan
30-07-2023, 10:20 AM
Wow, a blast from the past! Trying to rack my brains to recall what it was like back in 2013. That's probably right when Ginza Club started up if I'm not mistaken. It would also be close to the peak of the agency girls boom, I think. That was like a "golden age" of Sydney Asian girl punting. Incredibly hot girls to choose from everywhere!

ditchtheboss
30-07-2023, 10:32 AM
Wow, a blast from the past! Trying to rack my brains to recall what it was like back in 2013. That's probably right when Ginza Club started up if I'm not mistaken. It would also be close to the peak of the agency girls boom, I think. That was like a "golden age" of Sydney Asian girl punting. Incredibly hot girls to choose from everywhere!

Sounds like I missed all the fun. I started punting late in 2019.

Massagecreep
30-07-2023, 11:01 AM
That’s how I see it too. We can only learn more about the MLs and WLs if we share information

11Bravo
30-07-2023, 08:12 PM
To give back, and to practice what I preach. I'm one of the first to blast those that only ask questions with no AR's. Do some homework reading before coming to class, THEN ask some SPECIFIC questions, then return the help by writing some AR's. Nobody's getting paid to answer questions so be a contributor too.

Sibon
30-07-2023, 09:41 PM
Sounds like I missed all the fun. I started punting late in 2019.

Look it a brighter way you've saved lots of money. :)

ReginaldBubbles
30-07-2023, 09:46 PM
Never done one because what happens in the room stays in the room

jaquedm1307
30-07-2023, 10:05 PM
Never done one because what happens in the room stays in the room

So u just take from others and give nothing back - great attitude mate

acfbkup1
31-07-2023, 11:46 AM
Either it's a red flag and I want to warn the forum to avoid or its too damn good to not share.

winning2121
31-07-2023, 02:58 PM
I do remember doing AR for the discounts at 45 George

footboy2012
31-07-2023, 10:27 PM
I'm just a take take take mooching cunt now.

I used to post ARs but this changed after countless requests for intel about specific girls and receiving fuck all in return (which then turn out to be great punts based on my own gamble, leading me to believe many members want to keep a good thing to themself).

Lucyfur
31-07-2023, 10:42 PM
I'm just a take take take mooching cunt now.

I used to post ARs but this changed after countless requests for intel about specific girls and receiving fuck all in return (which then turn out to be great punts based on my own gamble, leading me to believe many members want to keep a good thing to themself).

I rekon majority of members on here have a girl they aren’t gonna share about. It could be for a number of reasons eg the shop isn’t licensed for part 3 or a girl doesn’t want her extras publicly shared ruining your client relationship with them. It’s not just because they don’t want other punters seeing them.

GoldfishMan
31-07-2023, 11:08 PM
Let's just say my motivation to post ARs is inversely proportional to the number of shithead trolls that populate this forum. I find it repulsive knowing that I am likely helping those shitty obnoxious cunts get good punts, and that those arseholes are probably going to turn out to be abusive customers to the nice girls I just posted about.

Travelmate
01-08-2023, 04:08 AM
Plus one for this comment.

wilisno
01-08-2023, 04:57 AM
Plus one for this comment.

Haha, where have you been all these years bro ?

jaquedm1307
01-08-2023, 04:58 AM

Footboy2012 - GoldfishMan - Travelmate
Point taken and respected

Aussieguyinsf
01-08-2023, 09:14 AM
Sometimes I look at the after reports and see faark, I’ve written half of those on the first page. I believe in sharing experiences and giving back. I like to help the girls that are putting in the extra effort. I tend to get bored easily and move on so I’m happy to let another punter in on a hidden gem.

Will_1_am
02-08-2023, 07:11 PM
I saw a Viet girl at 110 Cathedral Street yesterday. I would post a review but... This site is such a mess tbh that I wouldn't know where to put it.

wilisno
02-08-2023, 07:14 PM
I saw a Viet girl at 110 Cathedral Street yesterday. I would post a review but... This site is such a mess tbh that I wouldn't know where to put it.

You’re in a mess if you don’t know where to put it.

Massagecreep
02-08-2023, 08:27 PM
I assume he knew where to put it when he saw the Viet girl?

ReginaldBubbles
02-08-2023, 08:45 PM

If dudes wanna post shit on a public forum that's up to them. There's no taking going on.

11hakkha
02-08-2023, 09:44 PM
Either way, the more reviews, the better and safer experience we all get..

Vincent888
05-11-2023, 08:40 AM

No incentive needed or wanted.

It’s a matter of time and motivation.

I punted a lot but never wrote reviews as I was concerned the WL’s mightn’t like that. Then I wrote one. Never got any feedback from the WL so I presume they generally do not read reviews?

earl9122
05-11-2023, 12:34 PM
I noticed that ever since 45 George St. offered a $20 discount on the next visit, there have been a lot of reports about this shop. It made me wonder: What does it take for members to write after reports? It seems like $20 isn't really a huge amount of money to act as an incentive, but it is working. But why wouldn't the same members write a report when there is no discount on offer?

Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt the after reports are all genuine, and it's great to have more after reports. Are there any other incentives a shop could offer to get more after-reports, such as a free 10-minute extension on the next session, etc.?

Having an incentive to write a report is great and can give members more motivation. But what else can the shop do to encourage users to write After Reports? One suggestion could be offering a free gift or discount on future visits, such as a 20% discount voucher or a free 10-minute extension. This will not only incentivize members to write After Reports but also reward them for their loyalty. It's a win-win situation! Another idea could be to hold occasional competitions, asking members to submit creative After Reports or offering rewards based on the quality and content of the reports. This would help encourage more members to take part in the forum and make it more engaging. Additionally, shops could offer bonus points or cash rewards for submitting After Reports.