PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Stephanie - Professional and Sexy

benife
05-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Services: 9/10
Return: 7/10

A few weeks ago, I visited 45 George st and there wasn't anyone there to my liking so off I went to Brodie22. Saw and picked Stephanie for a 30 min session. It was quite standard, shower first, cbj (a bit weak) but the sex was soo soo good. Stephanie is very tight as I do not have a big pecker, actually I'm quite small sized so such an amazing find was awesome. She is not the type who is chatting during the session, just after. Very professional and do not offer any extras. She was from Queensland and I'm not sure if she's still around. Still after weeks, all i can remember is her fair skin and hot body with an awesome V. (a bit vampiric look!)

Cheers! :)

Jo123
05-07-2013, 02:33 PM
I didn't see her on the roster, I hope she's still around. Wouldn't mind an aussie chick

Nice report she sounds hot

Leppon
05-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Was there 2 weeks ago, been interstate last since then, don't have time to write AR.

Was there ard 11ish pm after a few drinks with mate @ parra, so went there, on the way there they were road fixing so have to detour abit to get to 22. After got there lead in and saw 4 chicks, can't remember the names except Stephanie, as she's the only stand out one, so picked her for 30mins. As bro benife said, pretty professional, so shower then hop on bed and cd on for some cbj, her cbj really hmmm, bad she not much licking and not like u know up and down, just put it in the mouth and suck abit like making those fake moan. Then cow girl, she was quite tight, so was quite enjoying it, then front and ended with doggy. But for some reason she didn't make much noices or moan when cowgirl and missionary, so fuck it i hammered her on doggy till she start to get wet and moan before i unloaded it.

She's quite slim so body and face pretty high score where services she may need to improve at least more gfe then that robatic.

Will i return to see her, may be, if the line up got nofing better offer then her.

benife
05-07-2013, 04:34 PM
I didn't see her on the roster, I hope she's still around. Wouldn't mind an aussie chick

Nice report she sounds hot

Sorry bro, forgot to say she's Japanese, not Aussie!