PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Sara

benife
05-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Face:5/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 9/10
Return rate: Not likely.

Hi, was feeling horny after work last Monday night, so called Angie and booked 1 hour session with her recommendation Sara. I saw some reports here that Sara was quite a 'sure thing' as well. Not sure if it was my mood that day or Sara, but we just didn't click as good as some WLs I've had @ 533. Went in for the booking and Angie was welcoming as per normal except I got the small room (extended upstairs), so we had to run out of the room for shower. As expected in 533, started catbath and BBBJ (6/10) as it hurts a bit, i think it was teeth. She rode me CG and I popped shot numbero Uno. For 2nd shot, as per norm, lasted longer, went BBBJ, CG + Mish + Doggy (lol this was funny when we did doggy, there was a few pussy farts and we both cracked up). Anyways, I wanted to CIM to end it but everything i was about to blow, her bbbj seem to stop so I couldn't cum. I felt quite sorry for her as her determination was great, she tried to blow me through completion for like 20-30 mins. At the end I just gave myself a HJ and cummed on her nipples/boobs.

As with the scene of punting, I just felt this time it wasn't as good as other girls but it could just be my mood that day.

Happy punting all!

Oneonone
05-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Sara is a very nice girl I think she is a great GFE so don't know how you would go in a 30 minute session

benife
05-07-2013, 06:22 PM
95% of my sessions are 1 hour.

Oneonone
05-07-2013, 08:58 PM
95% of my sessions are 1 hour.

Well my minimum is one hour and usually with Ada I go for two hours.