PDA

View Full Version : Susan

irishphil
05-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Dropped into QVB massage for the first time on Wednesday evening.

Greeted by Susan, a middle aged Chinese lady. I must compliment her on a nice slim pair of legs, which is important for me as you end up staring at them though the 'face hole' for quite a while!

Got the 30 min option which is my default for my first time with a lady, unless they are extremely hot. $35.

Massage was pretty poor to be honest so I was glad when I got the whisper in the ear. Usual prices for usual services applied. I opted for the basic option.

Part 2 skills were actually very nice indeed. Some very interesting techniques including some polishing the helmet with her palm.
Made up for the poor massage.

30 mins is probably the best option with Susan, and get onto the stroking ASAP.

After I dressed and emerged I had a chat with Susan and the other lady working as I was the only customer. Anna was the second lady, also middle aged chinese and of a slimmer build.
They were both quite fun when I got chatting with them, and they had a laugh teaching me some more Mandarin for 5 minutes.

No young Koreans in sight which was a shame.

Phil

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Yesterday I said in another review that my back was feeling ok so I took the softer push oil option, great choice at the time but when I woke up this morning, it was a different story, I need s proper massage fix. So I rang up Candy to see if she can fit me in, well, yes and no. She is just about to start an one hr session and the next booking is 45 min apart, so she said she can fit me in if I take less than an hr and she mentioned Susan is here today and she has big ball ball that I like so Susan can finish me off, sounds like a good plan. So had a quick Pho noodle at Chinatown then walk up to QVB !

Candy just finished her booking so she took me into the first room and asked me if I rather have the whole session with Susan, I have a look at Susan, she is a pleasant looking MILF, wearing a somewhat conservative dress covering up everything but I can see that underneath she is quite busty, medium build, her look has a touch of elegance. I don't mind her at all (just a thought, any brother who is under 35 and looking for someone young and hot, you can stop reading now, Susan is not for you,) there is a Korean girl Kelly who is tall slim and quite pretty, very good English - she's the one who took my booking and she explained the rather complicate booking situation with Candy to me perfectly! She looks like a Korean party girl and Candy later told me Kelly was one of her student from a Korean b2b shop and Kelly is very good, but she looks too slim for me, I definitely like more meat!

So lets stick with the original plan, I paid Candy the $60 for the hr +$50 tip, and Candy said she will give the tips to Susan for the part ii and I don't have to pay anymore, sounds good.

So the massage started . I told Candy where I had problem so she said today she won't use oil, she can control and treat the trouble spots much better over dry skin, she's the master of course I leave that to her.

No point repeating how good the massage was, at the half hour point, Candy's next appointment arrived, he's a bit early, so Candy went outside to say hello darling! Candy calls every man darling anyway, and asked him to wait 15 min.

I told Candy I am fine she can past me to Susan and start with the next client. But Candy insisted that she has not finished her treatment on me yet and she needs another 15 min.

So she continued, this time she was standing on top of me and started the back walking, she was right, this back walking part is important, no matter how strong Candy is, she is still a tiny lady, but with her feet and her toes, she is much stronger and can really apply some pressure on me!

Then she finished me with her signature bending and crossing of my legs with pulling my limbs using her body weight, too hard to explain, if you haven't tried, you don't know what you are missing!!

Well, she said she needed 15 min. Ended up nearly 25 min more before she finished with me and take her other darling outside to a different room.

I was so relaxed I was half asleep when I felt some bare breasts on my bare butt!

It's Susan's turn obviously, I got up, have a drink of water and have a good look at Susan's body.

Ok honestly, her body is only average, actually, her breasts aren't that big. Definitely not 36 D Cups as described by Candy, I think 35 C Cups is about right, in fact, Susan's body shape is quite similar to Lisa, Susan's tits looks better too.

Time for tits inspection, turned Susan around, her back on my chest, very nice smooth white skin, looking at the mirror, her C Cups in my hands, gave them a nice inspectional caress, good feel, should be a good tits fuck later!

Oh, what has she got down there? it's a big flowery tattoo on Susan's lower tummy region, and below that, a fully shaven clean pussy, well, I don't do DATY but even I found her puss looks clean, fresh and sexy. Can't help myself, have to have a feel down there, nice! And Susan was quite playful, she opens her legs a bit then suddenly closed her legs to squeeze my hands and we both laughed,

She has Candy's special red bottle in her hands and I know she is going to make me wet and give me body to body, I look at the time, Candy's section took nearly the full hour and I don't have much time left so I said no b2b just give me release !

Btw, Susan has a very tight and bouncy butt too? Great to squeeze!!

Susan's hand job is pretty good and I wish I have more time to really enjoy her skills but there is one thing I have to do - Spanish with those titties !!

We put the lotion from the little red bottle to good use, she was wet between her tits, I was slippery in the middle, when my manhood invaded her cleavage there can only be one winner !! I was very happy to lose this battle everytime, I gave her everything I got!!

Two cum on tits in two days !!

Thank you Brisbane Broncos!!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2013, 01:19 PM
QVQ MASSAGE:TUE 30/7

Kelly:22 yr Korean party girl,qualified massage certificates ,tall and slim,your best choice.:love:

Serina :Korean young girl,slim,fashion,good massage and good service.:love:

Lisa: good massage ,good service.

Jessica :25 yr, small slender .hot service.

Korean girl Kelly who is tall slim and quite pretty, very good English

Kelly was trained by Candy at another Korean B2B shop, the apprentice from the master, can't do much wrong !!

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2013, 02:53 PM
QVB MASSAGE :SAT

Susan: 36D.sex body,long hair.good hot service .:love:

Kelly :Korean. now young girl:love:.slim and tall.beast massage and good service. You mut try.:love:

Candy:Korean ,professional massage, good stepping back.:love:

Susan is super hot, I wonder if she is wearing that body hugging singlet black dress or that tight top when her breats are bursting out. Either way, I saw her four Saturdays in a row and she was better every week!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Ps. Unfortunately for me No punt today, family weekend!!

AHLUNGOR
22-02-2014, 04:37 PM
Susan is super hot, I wonder if she is wearing that body hugging singlet black dress or that tight top when her breats are bursting out. Either way, I saw her four Saturdays in a row and she was better every week!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Ps. Unfortunately for me No punt today, family weekend!!

Saw the busty and oh so sexy Susan in the shop today, slim down a lot since her holiday in China !

I so wanted to taste her while she is fresh but she is just starting a long session when I arrived, so I just have a breasts hug with her and squeezed everywhere as much as I can before I let her go into the other room, whoever you are mate, you are one lucky punter . Luckily, she may have lost some weight still have plenty up the top!!

Well, I have booked Candy anyway, so I am getting a good one no doubt!

Susan, next week for sure !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
08-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Was trying to book Candy for this afternoon for some proper treatment of my lower back but Candy has left early to go to Pennant Hills so it would either be the Korean girl Kelly or my favourite Saturday girl Susan.

On massage alone, I think Kelly is stronger and firmer but everything else I would prefer Susan, since I haven't seen Susan since she came back from China so I decided to catch up.

When Susan saw me wearing the waist support belt she knew I will need some proper massage but she is so sweet, she asked me if I like to have the relaxation first, I said I am seeing you for the massage today , but I handed over $110 up front anyway , so it's all clear what is needed.

Susan started the massage over the towel, then moved to the neck and shoulder, just a little bit of oil, not too hard but very firm and smooth, just the way I like it

Then she climbed on top of me and gave me some pressure joints pressing and that was very good.

When the towel was off, I was already feeling better, Susan is not Candy but she is doing a very good job on me, a little bit of oil and she started to pushing around on all my sore spots and then the pressure points on either side of the butt then the legs, she did the legs as good as Coco to be honest. No chatting, just a total concentration to make me feel better and she has succeeded on that. She was very happy when I told her her massage is better than most people.

Followed by the hot towels and some hammering with the palms. I feel very good and ready for the turn over.......haha

Which was really really goooooood !!

Cheers