PDA

View Full Version : 45 George First time with Bonny

pepefirstlove
06-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Had my first punt today I didn't make the booking... Geez was so nervous ringing the bell.. once I'm inside the place.. Greet by smiling Roger and took me to the waiting room. I think it a private room so you don't meet other brother for privacy. Anyway once in the waiting room Roger said to wait 2-3mins as he have 2 beautiful lady available. Inside the room there a good comfy couch with flat screen showing JAV censored film lol. OK enough describing the look of the room...minutes passed and heard a knock on the door as the first girl introduced herself.. Couldn't quite get her name but she have black hair 159ish tall she's taiwanese.. I know cause my mate pick her lol. Anyway 2nd girl appeared and straight away I know this has to be the one and her name was "Bonny" surprised :p been reading too many AR from here about her so I didn't expect she available without booking. So I opt for 30mins/$80 then pay by card. Next time remember to bring some cash as it is an extra 10% surcharge.

Anyway she walked me in to the room quite large with inbuilt shower..look very tidy and clean. She told me to shower and I asked her if she can join.. She said of course and she dropped all her robe and join me. Couldn't keep eyes off her stunning soft white skin & her medium size boobs. I'm no expert with boobs measurement so no idea really... To me it not to big, perfect as size to grab lol

.. My first time punt with WL, I kinda spend too much time in the shower then we finally get down to business. She first used her fingers to feel all over my body until my boi pointing right up! as she kissed/sucked my nipple and down below... Then she insert the Dom and slowly sliding up and down with her watery sexy mouth.. About 3-4min. At this stage time running down fast and soon I request her to let have sex now she agreed with a smile and said "your so horny".. I smiled back. She started on top facing me with her beautiful boobs which I played with both my hands. Then I ask if we can kiss. She said just the lip and a bit of tongue. I can't complain as her warm breathing feel so sexy. So after a bit we in doggy position and she said to enter slowly which I can hear her soft moan so little by little my gear went up a notch then I hear the bell ringing.. Oh crap I snapped and thought time run out anyway but she said don't worry along that line couldn't quite get her as her English is okay but she spoke very soft soft in a good way ;) anyway I pulled out and put back in and she was sweet about it so 2-3mins later it time to finish off as I'm on top with both her legs up on my shoulder. Slowly she moan then finally I exploded and she clean all off. Went back shower together as anther bell sound. Chat a bit then she hug & kissed me on the cheek as she walked me out. Overall just wow. Speechless!!

Body: 8.5/10
Face: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 not way too big perfect size and soft
Price: 80/30mins
Will I return?: HELL YES would probably extend to an hour.

Lastly I liked to thank all the brother's AR as it my first time with WL didn't know how the experience would END, but overall really satisfied that I did go ahead.

45George
06-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Thanks bro pepe for your after report of bonny

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
roger

45George
07-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Bonny BOnny BONny BOnNY