PDA

View Full Version : General talk thanks guys

frosty03
07-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Was in syd and thanks to everyones reports and feedback had 2 fantastic sessions. I am not much of a writer but have written a short AR in the relevant threads.

Will keep the ARs coming ;)

wilisno
07-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Was in syd and thanks to everyones reports and feedback had 2 fantastic sessions. I am not much of a writer but have written a short AR in the relevant threads.

You're most welcome, glad you enjoyed your stay !

rooter
07-07-2013, 10:43 AM

That's cool bro. I see you followed my tip and saw Saliva at TMC - she is a little hottie!
Who else did you see?

frosty03
07-07-2013, 12:03 PM
Wanted to see lina or paris at bluemoon but neither free. Had to "settle" for porya at moc.it was the ride of my (and maybe hers) life. Never pounded so hard and fast before with such a beautiful body, who then shouts faster harder. Literally gave her all I had, twice. ;)

rooter
07-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Wanted to see lina or paris at bluemoon but neither free. Had to "settle" for porya at moc.it was the ride of my (and maybe hers) life. Never pounded so hard and fast before with such a beautiful body, who then shouts faster harder. Literally gave her all I had, twice. ;)

Porya and Saliva - good choice !

x11
07-07-2013, 02:44 PM
'' Never pounded so hard and fast before with such a beautiful body, who then shouts faster harder. Literally gave her all I had, twice..'

in the old days they may something like Ride'm Cowboy!