PDA

View Full Version : Ginza 20yo IVY : Young; Beautiful; Perfect Body - and LOVES SEX!! Fucking Sensational!

rooter
07-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Ivy is absolutely stunning!

I have seen some really gorgeous girls this year and Ivy is right up with the best of the best.
She is only 20yo and from Singapore, and her background is 100% Chinese, and she speaks perfect English.

Ivy is such a classy, elegant, and sexy young lady - she just oozes class and sophistication.
She has a beautiful face with very long jet black hair right down to her waist and an absolute killer of a body.
She is tallish and slender, with a perfect, petite, gym fit body; perky B cup tits, toned tummy, tiny perfectly shaped arse, and beautiful long silky legs.

She was wearing stockings so sitting her on the bed getting on my knees and slowly peeling off her stockings was an guaranteed cock hardener.
And then getting her to stand up and peeling off her little pink knickers to reveal her perfect arse and exquisite pussy, shaved with just a tiny tuft of pubic hair. Well, I totally lost the plot!
If you are an arse and legs man you will be in heaven!

Ivy is brand new to this and today was her first day.
What comes across with Ivy is a natural curiosity and desire to explore her sexuality and a genuine desire to learn and enjoy herself.
She genuinely likes to give and receive pleasure.
Just a few minutes into the session I forgot it was a punt - it felt like I was having sex with the hottest girl from work, or a girl I met in a bar or something.

Like I said Ivy is very stylish and classy - she reminded me of Moe in that sense.
And like Moe underneath that veneer of elegance is a cauldron of wild passion, desire, and horniness just waiting to be unleashed.

Ivy absolutely loves DATY and giving it to her is an absolute pleasure - such a beautiful pussy!
And wow! This girl really goes off! She is very responsive - lets just leave it at that.

I really wanted her to suck my cock and it was like she must have read my mind.
I like the way she didn't just rush into it like a lot of new girls do.
Instead she teased for a while alternating between DFK, licking my nipples, making her way down to my cock but just giving it a few gentle licks and then coming up again to kiss.
And all the while her beautiful long hair falling all over me, tantalizing my skin.
Finally she took me in her mouth and fuck, it was worth the wait.
Great BBBJ! She even got a bit nasty spitting on it and alternating from hand job to BBBJ.

We were both up for a fuck now.
I really wanted to be inside her wet pussy and she had that "I wanna fuck now" look.
It will come as no surprise that Ivy is super tight, but she was wet and horny and keen to fuck.
We had a really amazing fuck actually - never full on pounding (she is tight!) but nice gentle fucking, punctuated by short bursts of more intense fucking.
She feels amazing!
I thought her response to DATY was pretty intense, but her response to being fucked was another level altogether - this girl really loves her sex!

Ivy is an amazing girl and she will get better and better with every session.
She has got a fantastic attitude to sex and will get more and more adventurous and confident with every session.
I feel like I only scratched the surface with her.
She has a lot more to give and to explore.
Ivy is a must see; young, fresh, beautiful, perfect body, genuinely horny, and a great attitude.
I definitely will be seeing her again! She is beautiful!

etsuna
07-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Great review,

I hope she stays until next fortnight.

The new ginza girls that I added to my list were all gone too soon.

billionaire
07-07-2013, 10:32 PM
Yeah. Like Victoria, Snow, they haven't worked since Monday. I'm afraid they may have gone. New girls come and go. We really should try their first day, like bro rooter do. :miao:

rooter
07-07-2013, 10:37 PM
I don't think any of the girls have left this week.
Snow was always going to be a short term stay. She studies interstate and comes and goes from Sydney, so she will be back.
Its common for girls to take a week off and come back fresh and keen.
Victoria has not left and I don't think any girls have left permanently.
Who do you guys reckon has quit?

the wizard
07-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Maki hasnt been on for over a month I think.
But she is a Ginza original and I am confident she will be back soon- probably enjoying the Japanese summer.

rooter
07-07-2013, 10:51 PM
The girls regularly take a week or so off.
Sometimes girls come back after months!
Hoshi is back this week after 5 months away, Moe was away for 2 months, Jasmin over a month, Kiss is away for a while, Toshika used to take months off all the time.
A lot of the Ginza girls (especially the Japanese ones) are travellers or backpackers so they just come to Sydney for a while then head off again interstate or sometimes overseas, then come back to Sydney and so on.

Mr. Who
07-07-2013, 11:05 PM
I'm fairly confident that Noriko and Liz have permanently left...

rooter
07-07-2013, 11:26 PM
I'm fairly confident that Noriko and Liz have permanently left...

I agree, Noriko has left, Liz is I am not sure.
Sometimes not even Wilson knows if and when the girls will be back.
Actually sometimes even the girls themselves don't even know.

HengDai
08-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Yeh i think a lot of them are on working holiday Visas. So they're probably just enjoying their holiday and travelling and seeing what this beautiful country of ours has to offer. Good on em! Well deserved I say.

Max Impact
08-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Maki hasnt been on for over a month I think.
But she is a Ginza original and I am confident she will be back soon- probably enjoying the Japanese summer.

There's only one Ginza girl I know about.

Maki moved interstate but has returned due to a lack of employment opportunities there. I don't know if she will start at Ginza again though.

tgirang
08-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Reading all this makes me miss the place... :)

Your writing reminds me of someone hehe... as much as I wish to see this new girl but I've got an appointment that I need to make ... :)

MaxPunter
08-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Unfortunately the one i am waiting since i started visiting Ginza has never come back: YUNA

I was told few time she would be back Jan, March, May...but nothing, i think i definitely missed her :cry:

Punter Poontang
08-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Unfortunately the one i am waiting since i started visiting Ginza has never come back: YUNA

I was told few time she would be back Jan, March, May...but nothing, i think i definitely missed her :cry:

Still a possible return according to the Index .... keep praying to the punting gods and your faith may be rewarded.

hoshimoony
08-07-2013, 02:28 PM
Still a possible return according to the Index .... keep praying to the punting gods and your faith may be rewarded.

which is, may I add according to the fact that Wilson has kept her in the current girls list when he cleaned it up a few weeks ago! At least that means Wilson believes there's a chance she's coming back... I hope :D

Anyway back to Ivy, sounds like she's a true gem! how to fit her in amongst all the temptation of the returning girls Wilson is throwing at me this week, I'm not sure ... lol