PDA

View Full Version : We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us (good opportunity)

FREEDOM LOVE
07-07-2013, 10:22 PM
We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us
If you are intrested please contact us, We will offer you a big discount.
7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 9682 3888

FREEDOM LOVE
07-07-2013, 11:16 PM
We are looking someboby who can write reviews for us(good opportunity)

Punter Poontang
08-07-2013, 01:18 AM
Shame Alan Jones is gay, he's the cash for comment king!!

wilisno
08-07-2013, 02:33 AM
Wow a shop recruiting a reviewer in the open!
Haha ! That's the first on this forum ! ;) ;) ;)

It's a silly move though ! Whoever writes a report for a girl from that shop will be branded a paid reviewer from now on, although he might be a genuine punter !

Punter Poontang
08-07-2013, 03:59 AM
It'll put a new spin on the regular boasting threads from guys who are getting it for free.

Gucci2012
08-07-2013, 08:37 AM
I think these initiatives are great, look at 45 George, they have pulled a few punters who normally don't do AR's off the sidelines and into the game. From the outside this one does seem a bit dodgy but then again may be there is a bigger picture that 7 Cowper see's and I don't. Good luck to bro freedom Love anyway.

World citizen
08-07-2013, 08:57 AM
I always suspected this was the way things worked! ... 'Cunt-for-comment' - enough said!!

Max Impact
08-07-2013, 09:31 AM
I always suspected this was the way things worked! ... 'Cunt-for-comment' - enough said!!

Here we go again.

Gucci2012
08-07-2013, 10:30 AM
It isnt the same.

45 George tactic is promotion to get everyone to go there , see the girls, and write a review. And they get a discount whether it s a positive or negative review.

This shop is recruiting a writer to do reviews for them.

I don't see anywhere in my post where I did say it was the same.

asiafever
08-07-2013, 10:32 AM
I've got no problem with it as long as the review is allowed to be honest. If it's supposed to be an infomercial type thing then not a great fan.

World citizen
08-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Do you think the shop will continue to give cheap punts if the person is writing bad ARs?

Punter Poontang
08-07-2013, 12:21 PM
It's equally possible that whoever gets the gig just receives better service too, no doubt the girls would be instructed to look after him. But yeah, the lines get blurred this way as opposed to just offering a mild discount to ALL reviewers.

Still, I'm sure they're not short of applicants. But what exactly do you have to declare on your punting CV?? Cock size, previous "positions" held, list of pussies pounded (of course, a few might need to be contacted for references) .... :-P

AHLUNGOR
08-07-2013, 12:27 PM
Haha ! That's the first on this forum ! ;) ;) ;)

It's a silly move though ! Whoever writes a report for a girl from that shop will be branded a paid reviewer from now on, although he might be a genuine punter !

Well, I agree with brother Wil,

There are other ways to encourage a write up !

Roger from 45 George is right on the money.

A genuine discount or time upgrade will always be good and bring in more business for a quick fix, and in the long run, it's always depending on the quality of the girls and consistency of services and the shop's general facilities.

Alternatively is to have a very hot and friendly mamasan who make friends with punters and receive some friendly support.

But if they are trying to recruit review writers, I wonder why they don't do so privately via PM's !! A personal invitation for a free trial with no obligation of a write up will be the most noble way to encourage a review. Just like a top restaurant inviting food writers to try their new menu !! or travel writers to stay in a brand new hotel !! Standard marketing 101 stuff.,

Even no one is going to openly declare that he will be writing for 7 Cowper, but now that with this thread, any future reviews for the shop will be seen as paying by the shop. And any member who posts any reviews for 7 Cowper from now on will be seen as writer accepting money or free punts in kind. It's a no win situation, I think this is a bad move, it won't open any door but instead shutting them closed.

I guess may be 45 George (in the same area) is doing very well and 7 Cowper is feeling the decline of business so they come up with this idea ! May be they should have consulted the Forum Admin instead.

Just my two cents

Cheers

PS. IMHO, the shop will now have no option but to offer a big discount to ALL punters as a relaunch of the shop or something, like at least $15-$20 per session, the discount will automatically generate more business and punters will tend to write something if the girls are hot and services are good.

This will provide some covers for any would be "paying" writers and in times, people will forget and forgive !! It still can be a win win, but plenty of more painful hard works will be needed. It's call discounting ! and lesser profit margin for each bookings, but with the increased volume, 7 Cowper may still come up in front. worth a try !!

:question:

asiafever
08-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Well that s the thing, isn t it?

Once you ve been known as a punter who is associated with a shop or even receives benefits from the shop for being their reviewer, people will look at your reports differently regardless of whether you re honest or not.

It s all about perception.

I suppose so, but I guess that is all in how it's written.
Ive never been in 7 Cowper, been outside and decided to keep moving along, so if a report came back talking about it's stunning décor etc it would ring alarm bells to me, whereas something that said it's not the most salubrious of venues but.. shows some honesty. Saying all the girls were drop dead gorgeous lowers the credibility of the review etc. I agree it's hard to quantify. Perhaps it needs to be from punters that are held in high regard who are not afraid to call it how it is..
Anyway, I'm nursing a bitching hangover after drowning my sorrows in a bottle of red and a few beers last night so logical thought and coherent speech are not going to be my strong points today..

puntbook
08-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Maybe this was a slip up and the message was supposed to be a private PM to a selected few?
It has always been a topic that has caused a lot of arguments on this forum and as suspected by some, cash for comments, or whatever you want to call it, does happen.

How could a an AR have any credibility if it is written with some incentive from the shop.

BigBoy
08-07-2013, 01:17 PM
I've been to 7 Cowper St once before (a few years ago now - maybe around 2009), it was during the day when I was supposed to be at work. The girl I saw was young and beautiful, said she was a uni student & I beleived her. But the building needed work (there was a hole in the floor).

Now these guys haven't asked for just positive reviews - just reviews & a discount, could be along the lines of 45 George St (which I haven't had a chance to try yet). As long as they're honest reviews, don't see an issue.

wilisno
08-07-2013, 01:47 PM
I've been to 7 Cowper St once before (a few years ago now - maybe around 2009), it was during the day when I was supposed to be at work. The girl I saw was young and beautiful, said she was a uni student & I beleived her. But the building needed work (there was a hole in the floor).

Now these guys haven't asked for just positive reviews - just reviews & a discount, could be along the lines of 45 George St (which I haven't had a chance to try yet). As long as they're honest reviews, don't see an issue.
It was then, it is now ! No. 7 was owned by Roger who runs 45 George st now.

hoshimoony
08-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Hmm... My question is, would they still give the discount if you write a bad review, or is it just for positive reviews only? This applies to the current 45 George promo too - has anyone written something that wasn't all positive and still got a discount? The problem with anything like this is that they affect the integrity of reviews that result from it. I just feel that some people will just leave out any negative details to make the shop happy in order to secure their discount.

AHLUNGOR
08-07-2013, 02:08 PM
How could a an AR have any credibility if it is written with some incentive from the shop.

Not when the incentive is offered to all punters in the form of a generous discount.

I just take a look at the 7 Cowper roster, it looks ok and in fact they have a day time discount of $75/30 min !

Just wondering why the shop never promote that ??

BTW, if 7 Cowper is reading this, can you please clarify what is the day time discount time? Before 7pm ??

Cheers

akkw2800
09-07-2013, 12:10 AM
The worst aspect of 7 Cowper is inadequate parking. It is really easy to damage one's car. There is nothing which the owner can do about it due to the physical location of the shop. In fact, irrespective of price, I will not want to go to this shop as it costs much more to fix a car's damage (besides, it makes it difficult to explain to wife or girl friend as to why my car was parked in that part of Sydney).

I once walked inside the shop a few years ago and immediately walked out. The interior decoration was very poor then. I do not know if they have since renovated the shop.

I was a bit surprised to learn from a brother that 7 Cowper is owned by 45 George (Roger), as the two shops are very close. Are they trying to compete for the same customers? I learnt from Lala that she worked in both 45 George and 7 Cowper on different days. Perhaps this suggestion is true.

The question then is 45 George is using a good system to gain business, but then why 7 Cowper is trying to use a system which a lot of brothers are questioning as "quite stupid"? This is a mystery and will continue to generate lots of discussion.

If I were the owner of 7 Cowper, I would immediately delete this thread so as not to damage the shop's reputation further and hope this mistake will die down and nobody can remember this any more.

Jo123
09-07-2013, 12:18 AM
Hmm... My question is, would they still give the discount if you write a bad review, or is it just for positive reviews only? This applies to the current 45 George promo too - has anyone written something that wasn't all positive and still got a discount? The problem with anything like this is that they affect the integrity of reviews that result from it. I just feel that some people will just leave out any negative details to make the shop happy in order to secure their discount.

I just did a negative review on a girl at 45 George, and got a discount. And YES I did do the review for the discount, but that's because I'm a tight arse. Lol. I'm not here to make the shop happy. But they will benefit anyway if it's a negative report in someway. I guess in helping the wl improve for future clients and future AF reports.

Max Impact
09-07-2013, 12:20 AM
Where does it say that the reviewer will be paid? Some people only get excercise by jumping to conclusions.

Punter Poontang
09-07-2013, 12:25 AM
The worst aspect of 7 Cowper is inadequate parking. It is really easy to damage one's car. There is nothing which the owner can do about it due to the physical location of the shop. In fact, irrespective of price, I will not want to go to this shop as it costs much more to fix a car's damage (besides, it makes it difficult to explain to wife or girl friend as to why my car was parked in that part of Sydney).

It's Granville, just be happy if your car's still there when you return to it. :-P

Where does it say that the reviewer will be paid? Some people only get excercise by jumping to conclusions.

It does say clearly "We will offer you a big discount".

Sextus
09-07-2013, 12:27 AM

Yes, it seems to me that no matter what, the punter will still be exiting the shop with a much lighter pocket! :miao:

That kind of "payment" would eventually send everyone broke!

IExperiment
09-07-2013, 12:52 AM

Dont worry Max I know you have money and not a tight arse ....lol... but I can understand what some guys are thinking and a few valid points. I mean I read your review as you felt sorry for one girl in Thailand where you did her anally and she have a kid in the farm :) and you gave her what ever left in your pocket which was a couple hundred :)
So you still wanted discount ??

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2013, 02:04 AM
It's Granville, just be happy if your car's still there when you return to it. :-P

It does say clearly "We will offer you a big discount".

Isn't 45 George also in the same area Granville ??

Max Impact
09-07-2013, 07:40 AM
I missed that bit about a discount.

Tomosavic
09-07-2013, 07:57 AM
I missed that bit about a discount.
Some people only get exercise by jumping to conclusions

World citizen
09-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Its called 'payment in-kind', happens often in the celebrity world, eg. Sporting celebrity gets a discount on a new car by agreeing to drive it around and mentioning it on TV.

CunningLinguist
09-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Its called 'payment in-kind', happens often in the celebrity world, eg. Sporting celebrity gets a discount on a new car by agreeing to drive it around and mentioning it on TV.

So then can a forum celebrity get a discount by test driving a WL and then mentioning her on the forum ... :)

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2013, 11:12 AM
So then can a forum celebrity get a discount by test driving a WL and then mentioning her on the forum ... :)

Haha brother CL,

Are you offering your status for services ???

Chucky
09-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Do you think the shop will continue to give cheap punts if the person is writing bad ARs?

Totally agree. It's wrong IMHO.

CunningLinguist
09-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Haha brother CL,

Are you offering your status for services ???

It was a rhetorical question ...

7cowper
28-07-2014, 09:30 PM

7cowper
29-07-2014, 11:04 AM

iseeu
29-07-2014, 11:44 AM

IMO you have already lost the trust of most of the members here with your constant fake reviews and untrue, overly exaggerated descriptions of every single lady.
And now you are looking for someone else to do the 'dirty' work for you.....? good luck

Flasher
29-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Don't you all think 7cowper is trying to hint something, think about it lol

7cowper
29-07-2014, 02:55 PM

CunningLinguist
29-07-2014, 07:12 PM
Do I have to actually see the girl to write the review and get the discount ?
Would the discount be valid at another shop ?
:)

CunningLinguist
29-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Iseeu, this idea by 7cowper borders on self destruction! How can u establish any credibility at all when u r willing to offer cash or cunt for comment?
Btw i never trusted 45 george and 22 brodie reviews at all and aftef reading more discussions about this, there is absolutely no way i am visiting any brothel in the granville/clyde/rydalmere triangle

Maybe they are just hoping to attract more customers by lure of a discount ...

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Iseeu, this idea by 7cowper borders on self destruction! How can u establish any credibility at all when u r willing to offer cash or cunt for comment?
Btw i never trusted 45 george and 22 brodie reviews at all and aftef reading more discussions about this, there is absolutely no way i am visiting any brothel in the granville/clyde/rydalmere triangle

I have never been to 7 Cowper but recently had visited 45 George twice, both times had a pretty good punt and I will go back whenever I have the opportunities , the facilities are good, prices are cheap - round about the same price as RnT ! And both times I got super busty girls - all my boxes are ticked !

Only been to 22 once very long time ago with no booking, very posh venue but that day I ended up with a new girl on her first day who probably didn't want to be there and I found out later she didn't get to stay on anyway, so it was more bad luck to me than a bad punt, so for me 22 stays on my radar, just based on my belief that Roger is running a good show !

And I don't even go FS usually !

There you go, just try to give a balanced view on these shops !

Cheers

Wayne
29-07-2014, 07:37 PM
Maybe they are just hoping to attract more customers by lure of a discount ...

it works. I freely admit I get a discount from Hornsby142 because I write reviews for the shop. Never made any bones about it. I like the place and the staff, and generally had good punts there. So I tend to write positive reviews. And I don't think this means my reviews are uncritical. I have had a couple of bad punts at 142 and told the mamasan. Those girls tend not to last there, so there is no point at all in writing up a critical review. I get the impression that most of the reviewers on this forum have similar setups with their favourite brothels.

Oneonone
30-07-2014, 12:36 AM
Sorry but I think you are going about it wrong!

Customers or punters on here want to see genuine after reports and so if you ask them to write a report for you and offer them compensation then some questions come into the after report such as are they genuine are you telling them what to write.

Can they write what they like, good and bad reports etc.

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2014, 12:54 AM
I have written a rather detail reply to this topic when the thread first started, I read it again just now and my view hasn't changed !!

pkwilsoncw
30-07-2014, 01:08 AM
To improve the service... please renovate the shop first...
if you have a cleaner place, girls would like to work there too

7cowper
30-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Thank you all boss. Actual we always very busy. But we will do more cleaner very day. And thank you all the views. Our shop will improve.

7cowper
30-07-2014, 11:32 AM
Anyway our shop will try to the best. And we apologise we not do perfect.

iseeu
30-07-2014, 11:51 AM
Anyway our shop will try to the best. And we apologise we not do perfect.

No one is perfect, and no one is expecting you to be perfect.
We just expect you be honest. Have you heard of the story of the ''boy who cried wolf''? (you should look it up if you haven't).

7cowper
30-07-2014, 05:24 PM
Thank you boss.

Quickdraw
30-07-2014, 08:07 PM
I freely admit I get a discount from Hornsby142 because I write reviews for the shop.

I should have guessed you were a shop writer from the over-the-top reviews you have been posting for Hornsby142 recently!!

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?43491-teenage-Judy-trim-taut-terrific-and-tight&highlight=judy&p=524748#post524748

One of the guys in the thread above called you out for your bullshit AR on judy. He accused you of writing for the shop! You should have admitted he was correct Wayne.

Everytime you write an AR for Hornsby142 you should put a disclaimer at the bottom saying you receive discounts from the shop in exchange for writing ARs.

Wayne
30-07-2014, 11:51 PM
Everytime you write an AR for Hornsby142 you should put a disclaimer at the bottom saying you receive discounts from the shop in exchange for writing ARs.

I generally do.

It's no secret and it's not an uncommon. There is no formal arrangement. Sometimes, not always, I get 10 or 15% off if I ask. It's not dependent on writing a review, but I'm happy to do so because its a good business and I think good businesses ought to be promoted. What's wrong with that?

Quickdraw
31-07-2014, 12:09 AM
Wayne, if you provide that disclaimer at the bottom of every AR you write for Hornsby142 then there's absolutely nothing wrong or unethical in your arrangement.

There's plenty of shop writers in the forum who don't declare the arrangements they have with shops (Max Impact is the most obvious one I guess) so the fact you have now put all your cards on the table should probably be applauded

I get a discount from Hornsby142 because I write reviews for the shop.

Wayne
01-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Wayne, what's wrong is that you are posting a cash or "cunt" for comment and posing it as a review. The two things are totally different from one another.
I agree with others that a disclaimer should be added, then there's nothing wrong.
A suggestion to shops! Instead of providing cash or cunt for comment, why don't you just improve your level of service and treat your customers as customers and maybe we will write reviews for free based on the good service we get???

Sifu (like your moniker, BTW, I'm sure the girls like saying hen sifu), what you say works with an advertising free, subscription service. It is only when the publisher's revenue comes solely from people paying to read the editorial that the reader can be confident there is no ulterior motive behind the comments. But, for advertising-based publications - such as this one - there will always be an agenda to protect the interests of the advertisers. The publication only exists because there are businesses paying the publication to advertise. This forum would not exist if the businesses we are discussing were not advertising on it. In practice, this forum is advertorial. Sort of like those free magazines you pick up in hardware or antique shops. There is lots of good, useful articles in amongst all the ads. Those articles are written by the hardware suppliers and antique dealers themselves. They are the experts, and they are also the advertisers. The readers get good information, but always must keep in mind that even if the writer is critical then he/she is employed by the advertiser.

7cowper
02-08-2014, 08:40 AM
Thank you all boss. Actual we always very busy. But we will do more cleaner very day. And thank you all the views. Our shop will improve.

Peter1964
03-08-2014, 09:58 AM
7 Cowper ask you still look somebody write the reviews? How many discount if I write for you?

wilisno
03-08-2014, 11:48 AM
7 Cowper ask you still look somebody write the reviews? How many discount if I write for you?
As much as you want I suppose ! Anyway, you've been writing for them already, like the report : Jesica very very good ! ;) ;) ;)

7cowper
04-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Yes boss . You do good job for us. Any time you come our shop will give you more discount!!!

AHLUNGOR
05-08-2014, 01:33 AM
As much as you want I suppose ! Anyway, you've been writing for them already, like the report : Jesica very very good !

This review ??

It's very very very very good !!

Jesica very very good. :surprise::miao::miao::love::love:::love::love::lo ve:

7cowper
10-08-2014, 10:25 AM
We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us.If you are intrested please contact us, We will offer you a big discount. Because we always have nice girls. Today have sexy Yuyu .

Yuyu new new new and beautiful and sexy.Super model figure fairy white skin
Yuyu*****if u like a young Chinese girl . Then you 100% can't miss out this.girl.New new new Chinese angle ***23yo.
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99277799_20140809053110_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99277799_20140809052835_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99277799_20140809052848_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99277799_20140809053022_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99277799_20140809052912_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99277799_20140809052928_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99277799_20140809052942_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99277799_20140809053110_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99277799_20140809053124_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99277799_20140809053155_image.jpg
Yuyu new new new and beautiful and sexy.Super model figure fairy white skin
Yuyu*****if u like a young Chinese girl . Then you 100% can't miss out this girl.New new new Chinese angle ***23yo.
Beautiful Chinese new girl***D milk killer. Yuyu 23yo *fit slim body , very wild...Asian Barbie Doll.playful...come and try her!nice figure,elegant look with outspoken straightforward personality, passionate service.very busty sexy baby, *165cm, body size 7 with D cup breast with sexy button ,fashion dressing with model style make up. Big charming eyes .she looks like hot porno star. she is a charming and young wild cat on bed. Real GFE, ,,Sexy playing .Uniform ....super pretty and sexy queen .her real barbie doll face. her original big eyes now becoming more charming and bigger. her face looks like real Barbie doll. Super pretty with her super sexy body sharp "S" big boobs and her sexy body.....see her you will not disappoint.attending Sydney's famous universities short-term guest, domestic car models can be field operations,

7cowper
10-08-2014, 03:58 PM
If the girls good please write the reviews. Or if the not good please let us know!

7cowper
11-08-2014, 11:33 AM
We have good girls today!!!

AHLUNGOR
11-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Hi there 7 Cowper,

Just a friend comment if you don't mind. I think it's great that you are showing the actual photos of your WLs !

But honestly, some of those photos may not be doing the lady too much favours.

May be just show 1 photo is enough !

Just my two cents

Good luck

Cheers

7cowper
20-08-2014, 09:22 AM

7cowper
20-08-2014, 07:18 PM

7cowper
21-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote

7cowper
23-08-2014, 11:05 AM
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99263999_20140822151006_image.jpghttp://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99263999_20140822151006_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99263999_20140822151939_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99263999_20140822151006_image.jpghttp://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99263999_20140822151006_image.jpg

7cowper
23-08-2014, 04:11 PM
New sexy on boss

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
23-08-2014, 05:07 PM
it works. I freely admit I get a discount from Hornsby142 because I write reviews for the shop. Never made any bones about it. I like the place and the staff, and generally had good punts there. So I tend to write positive reviews. And I don't think this means my reviews are uncritical. I have had a couple of bad punts at 142 and told the mamasan. Those girls tend not to last there, so there is no point at all in writing up a critical review. I get the impression that most of the reviewers on this forum have similar setups with their favourite brothels.

Hmmmm.......deceptive advertising.......mate.....you wonder why alot of people don't trust your reviews. And you had a go at me for calling out a shop for false advertising!!! hahaha. You are trash really! Totally deceptive! Remember Alan Jones and 'cash for comment' fiasco? Wonder why people don't trust Trip Advisor anymore.

As with any writer that is writing a an 'unbiased third party' you CANNOT RECEIVE PAYMENTS!

That being said is an incentive is offered you need to make the reader aware that you have received some incentive and what that incentive was.

password thief
23-08-2014, 05:27 PM

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?43734-7-Cowper-st-Vicky-big-boobs-and-nice-girls&p=529614

7cowper
25-08-2014, 10:46 AM
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99253399_20140824043348_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99253399_20140824043421_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99253399_20140824043459_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99253399_20140824043546_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99253399_20140824043650_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99253399_20140824044238_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99253399_20140824043755_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99253399_20140824043743_image.jpg
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99253399_20140824043733_image.jpg

7cowper
26-08-2014, 12:06 AM

7cowper
26-08-2014, 07:31 PM

CunningLinguist
26-08-2014, 08:49 PM
Someone told me you guys are looking for someone who can write reviews for you
And if I am interested I should contact you, you will offer me a big discunt.
I think I will pass, maybe next time ...

7cowper
26-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Yes. Please call us.

7cowper
26-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Someone told me you guys are looking for someone who can write reviews for you
And if I am interested I should contact you, you will offer me a big discunt.
I think I will pass, maybe next time ...
Yes. Please call us

7cowper
27-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Our shop have lots new girls

7cowper
01-09-2014, 04:11 PM

Oneonone
01-09-2014, 06:09 PM
I think its time you stopped asking, most of the punters on here don't want to be compromised by getting paid to write reports.

Any one who does a report for your shop will become known as a paid report writer and loose their credibility on this site.

You are better letting it just die and then if a bro likes your shop and your service then he will probably write a report for you, though now that you have tarnished anyone who does reputation it will probably take awhile.

7cowper
03-09-2014, 08:27 AM
uglyphil's weekend of debauchery - Part IV - JoJo/YuYu?..
After Lilly, I went back to my friend's house, cleaned up and packed the car. This all took about two hours and by then I was recovered enough for my final hour of fun.

Person's Name : YuYu (pronounced "JoJo" ... maybe)

Establishment : 7 Cowper, Granville

Date of Visit : 17/8/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Granville - Adult Service | Brothel (please note that this is A website, but probably not that up to date...)

Hours of Business : 10AM - Late

Rates : $140 daytime special

Size/shape : tall (5"8'?), slender. B-cups (enhanced), long black hair, big brown eyes and looks like a movie star (read on)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : Light kissing (no DFK ), CBJ, CFS, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, best punt for the money this weekend.

My experience/comments :

Went to 7 Cowper and it was full on. Placed in a waiting room and JoJo came out and met the guy next door, who thankfully turned her down and left! I do not know what is wrong with that guy because she is gorgeous! Went into the room, exchanged the cash and I had a shower (I was SERIOUSLY clean this weekend ).

Onto the bed and we started with lovely light kissing (it was here I discovered her aversion to DFK) and hugging and exploring each other's bodies. All the time we are talking and kissing I cannot shake the feeling she reminds me of a certain Chinese-American actress, but damned if I can remember the name! It wasn't just her face (which IMO is a very close likeness) but also in her/their mannerisms...

I asked her to suck me and she put on the dom and gives me a pleasurable CBJ. She got about halfway down, but used her hand as well, so the whole shaft was still being stimulated. All the time, whenever she looked at me... who the hell does she remind me of?!?!?!

Then we moved into mish (which had her worried) and so I went slowly and gently. Gradually building the tempo, she gave light moans of encouragement and finally I exploded into the dom. At the point of climax JoJo made a face that seemed like pain and I worriedly asked her if I had hurt her. She turned to me, smiled (that damned actress again!) and reassured me that everything was OK, then thanked me.

She thanked me! Good God, so should be the other way around.

Explored each other some more, then I moved to DATY. She got nice and juicy and tasted lovely. When I finished, there was another round of thanks and I was ready to go again.

Doggy this time, followed by reverse cowgirl. As this was my attempt at a second hat trick in two days, however, there was no way I was going to cum in the hour like that. So onto my standby favourite and JoJo lay on her stomach and even spread her ass and allowed my to rub her asshole (not penetrate) while I wanked. The plan was to cum over her ass, but she deftly (in one motion) ripped a couple of tissues out of the box, reached back with a reverse backhand and caught my cum. To be fair I hadn't asked if I could cum on her ass (just assumed) and in any case her skill at catching my load was just so damned impressive! Like a martial arts move... wait a minute, that actress has been in some martial arts movies...

As JoJo showered, I did a quick search on my phone and found the actress. I swear to God I nearly punched the air in delight. I had just fucked a dead ringer for Lucy Liu! I kid you not guys, JoJo looks and acts like Lucy (without the freckles, which I miss), but damn... that was one fantasy I never thought I'd never get to fill

JoJo is a good WL. As always YMMV, but I will be back. I felt that we had a really good "connection", which is hard to define and replicate. Making this a lovely punt for me. And I hope that the "thank yous" JoJo kept throwing my way were more than just acting as well. I just hope that in the future she trusts me enough to DFK as this was the only thing missing from the experience IMO, but even with the light kissing she is worth the money.

So there you have it guys, if you have followed my story around the forum, you will see that I have spend nearly a grand and "wasted" several hours my time with travel and rooting. This was a once in a lifetime experience for me. From now on I will restrict myself to one punt a weekend (maybe two, at a pinch :P ). I hope you enjoyed reading about my travels as much as I enjoyed experiencing them. All of the punts were enjoyable in their own unique way and I have to say I had a wonderful time.

Stay safe, fellow punters!

Part I - http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f226/t...61/#post147400
Part II - 269 Canterbury Rd, Canterbury - 02 9787 2657

CunningLinguist
03-09-2014, 08:45 AM
I think its time you stopped asking, most of the punters on here don't want to be compromised by getting paid to write reports.

Any one who does a report for your shop will become known as a paid report writer and loose their credibility on this site.

You are better letting it just die and then if a bro likes your shop and your service then he will probably write a report for you, though now that you have tarnished anyone who does reputation it will probably take awhile.

I think this appeal fell on deaf ears ...

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2014, 09:35 AM
I think this appeal fell on deaf ears ...

I don't think they really understand the implication of the matter !

45 George actually did a good job at the start by offering discount for review: I think it worked like any member who post a review here after the first visit will get a $20 disc on the next visit, regardless of the nature of the review - and there were plenty of ARs as a result !

This can still work if they change the model !

Just my two cents

Cheers

7cowper
30-09-2014, 03:09 PM
We are looking someboby who can write reviews for us(good opportunity)

7cowper
02-10-2014, 11:35 PM
somebody who can write reviews for us

7cowper
03-10-2014, 12:15 PM

7cowper
03-10-2014, 07:51 PM

7cowper
05-10-2014, 01:53 AM

ranma241
05-10-2014, 07:48 AM
I have a number of time about this and none in ur shop know any of it therefore it seem like it's just BULL.

DemonHarry
05-10-2014, 08:57 AM

It can work, but...

TrashHammer and Bender did a great job on another site many years ago. But they had loads of reviews from loads of shops so they couldn't be accused of a couple of favourites. They had at least 50-80 favourite shops to choose from. They also took the photos of the girls so they were all genuine shots. They produced a cheap book that had all the best girls (regularly updated) and they started doing tours from a modest sum.

It can be done, but you'd have to devote your life to it and give "full" service with photos, books and tours. Ha ha.

7cowper
05-10-2014, 03:45 PM

7cowper
06-10-2014, 09:39 AM
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99252999_20140824052614_image.jpg

7cowper
07-10-2014, 01:11 PM
New sexy update

7cowper
08-10-2014, 08:30 AM

7cowper
08-10-2014, 06:27 PM

7cowper
26-10-2014, 09:21 AM

7cowper
26-10-2014, 07:36 PM
New nice sexy yuyu

7cowper
28-10-2014, 05:46 PM

7cowper
11-11-2014, 12:16 PM
28-10-2014 05:46 PM

tom oros
11-11-2014, 05:12 PM
28-10-2014 05:46 PM

Just tell me the details, what kind of discounts and how often

Oneonone
11-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Get some good girls give some good service and look after your customers and you wont have to pay anyone to write for you the punters will do it automatically.

7cowper
19-11-2014, 07:30 AM

7cowper
25-11-2014, 07:17 PM

7cowper
27-11-2014, 01:20 PM

Sextus
27-11-2014, 02:08 PM
7cowper are being relentless in this offer despite the valid contrary advice members are trying to offer them. It's pretty amusing. But look, so long as they are willing to accept positive, negative, neutral and inbetween reviews, ie, the punter's true experience, then it doesn't matter. It then comes under the banner of "any publicity is good publicity."

64 didn't realise this truth, complained about negative reviews and lost a prolific writer of integrity in Ilovefs as a result.

7cowper
02-12-2014, 10:28 AM
7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 9637-7922

7cowper
06-12-2014, 09:43 PM

7cowper
07-12-2014, 02:15 PM
7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 96 (tel:9682 3888)37 7922

7cowper
13-12-2014, 10:30 PM
7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 9637 7922

AHLUNGOR
14-12-2014, 02:20 AM

Well, you got some !!!

Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : 7 Cowper

Date of Visit : 20/9/14 (I know, behind the times. Sorry)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0296820388

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $140/hr (daytime special)

Size/shape : (I am hopeless at this) 8? Slim but not skinny. B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : Light kissing, CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV

My experience/comments :

I have had nothing but poor service from Korean girls in the past, typical KPS of "I don't do that", "Don't touch that" and "You're too big" etc... be they from this establishment or another such as Hornsby, so when I dropped in and chose Helen (because she said she did kissing in the intro) I got a pleasant surprise. Helen has a pleasant round face and I get the feeling it would be difficult to wipe the smile off it. Not that you'd want to as it is lovely. Now, even though Helen said would kiss in the session, when we got into the room these turned out to be only light pecks. So. lesson learned, in the future do not ask for kissing, ask for DFK.

DATY is off the table, however Helen loves to cuddle and have your hands explore her. After a short time of mutual masturbation she asked if wanted my cock sucked and placed the condom in her mouth and used it expertly to apply the condom to the first inch or so of my cock, finishing the job with her delicate fingers. No chance of DT here (at least not if you are average or above) but holey hell can this lady suck. It isn't a sensual licky licky BJ, but full on hoover action and I am ashamed to say that as it had been a couple of weeks she worked me over the edge and I lost control and came into the condom as she moved her mouth away but kept a pleasant action with her hand.

After a reasonable sensuous massage (not hard rubbing, just sliding of the hands and fingertips) it was time for round 2. On with the dom and we proceeded to mish and then doggy. During doggy, even though I was pounding away happily, it soon became apparent that I was hurting her. She didn't complain, and it was left up to me to make the decision to stop which I did (hurting any lady is not conducive to my hard on). Then a short conversation where I suggested she communicate with punters more about what she likes (or doesn't) and then Helen massaged my cock to full readiness again and we moved onto CG and RCG where I got to admire her round ass.

Finished up by having her lie on her stomach and spread her ass while I came on it which, unlike other girls, she was happy for me to do. We both hopped into the shower and cleaned each other up and were still cuddling and kissing when the knock came on the door signaling we had slightly gone over time.

So in the end a good overall experience. It would be better with DFK and DATY and I reckon a BBBJ from Helen would be amazeballs, but even though Helen did not allow these things, she was pleasant and friendly and not condescending about it all which leads me to (mostly) say that this Korean Princess does not have a syndrome...

If that makes sense.

Posted elsewhere

Person's Name : JoJo (I triple checked)

Establishment : 7 Cowper

Date of Visit : Saturday 4th October

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0296823888 Granville & Parramatta best brothel,adult service,erotic massage,massage parlour (http://7cowper.com.au/)

Hours of Business : 10AM till late

Rates : $140/hr (daytime special)

Size/shape : 8?, B (possibly C) cup breasts, slight tummy (VERY slight), wonderfully bouncy bottom

Nationality or Ethnicity: Hong Kong Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS, light kissing

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Went to 7 Cowper again as I was going to play in Parramatta and needed a place to shower and change so I thought I'd have some fun for an hour before cleaning myself up. Was shown 3 ladies of whom JoJo stuck in my mind as she had a curvier figure than the other two and was quite proficient at the "sale" (held my hand longer, smiled etc.). After finding out her name was JoJo, I triple checked (after the issue I had with YuYu the other week), so I know that this time I have the name right.

After the shower, JoJo was open to light kisses (closed lips) and cuddling. After the usual display of dismay and explanations of "Oh you so big" and comments about how I wouldn't fit, she moved quickly onto a CBJ and like most ladies at this shop she was proficient, but not exceptional. Light sucking, little licking and virtually no hand work. However she was good enough to get me worked up and we moved into mish. This is where JoJo shone. In spite of her reservations, I fitted quite happily and after some slow thrusts she soon responded back and encouraged me to go harder and faster. I was happy to comply and as I came she sighed and her pussy clamped like a vice around my cock.

Some more cuddles and (very) light kissing and I decided to make my downtown. Spending several minutes licking, twirling and sucking her breasts got a fine response and as I neared her pussy she began to thrust it at my chin. I teased her for a while though, licking up and down her thighs and around the target before finally planting some long, slow licks on her pussy. Kept this up for a while and alternated between long licks on the lips and short flicks on the clit, finishing up by concentrating on her clit while thrusting a finger gently in and out. She finally stopped convulsing and grabbed my ears to pull me away from her pussy. As I lay above her, looking down at her smiling face she kissed me again, but this time allowed my tongue to creep inside her mouth. That's when I knew that she had a good time.

My turn again and we moved into CG, reverse CG and then doggy. JoJo found the latter too uncomfortable and so we moved into spooning for a short time before finishing in mish again. Then I showered again, and JoJo gave me strange looks as I got new clothes out of a plastic bag I had brought with me. Throughout the entire session JoJo relaxed more and more and as she did so she got more responsive and playful, allowing me to kiss her more passionately (and responding) even playfully biting my lips and tongue and then giggling like a shy schoolgirl. A wonderful relaxing session.

Followed by a great play at Riverside of "Monkey". I hope some of you other punters got to see it as well :)

Posted elsewhere

7cowper
04-01-2015, 10:13 AM

7cowper
10-01-2015, 06:30 PM

7cowper
12-01-2015, 10:37 AM

7cowper
15-01-2015, 06:54 PM

7cowper
16-01-2015, 02:20 PM
Friday
14/01/2015

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99329199_20150115013108_image.jpg
Alice - Size 6,D New sexy girl cup,168CM,Tanned smooth skin, very beautiful face,long silky hair,sexy body,exceptional starred service, very experienced, Chinese Girl. wow and amaze you.. Incredible list of service extras.. and extra service.. Angie's talent scouts are saying one of the most beautiful and service orientated young girls to have resided Other than that not much intel to go by.. Go see and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience."

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99263999_20140903044520_image.jpg
Vivian *****a real Korea sexy stunner.Vivian beautiful Korean girl.Guaranteed young and sexy . Very sexy Japanese Av face
Vivian *****a real Korea sexy stunner.Vivian beautiful Korean girl.Guaranteed young and sexy . Very sexy Japanese Av face . .New to the industry!!! Fresh & juicy pretty face bright eyes.21yo.beautiful.face,long.silky.hair,sexy.body ,exceptional starred.is very very innocent and fresh, Gorgeous, pretty sexy.attending Sydney's famous universities, holiday guest, eyes gentle, gentle enough, one of annual gold medal, cute, absolutely conquer your desires, real age 21yo, looks like 19yo, 165cm, body size 7 with D cup breast with sexy button ,fashion dressing with Japan style make up. Big charming eyes .she looks like hot porno star. She can meet all your sexual fantasies women.Best attitude . Very sexy Japanese Av face.she is a charming and young wild cat on bed. Sexy playing .One of our best new young girl.

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99317299_20141128140118_image.jpg
Emily***a real stunning Hong Kong beautiful girl.Guaranteed young and sexy . New to the industry!!! Fresh & juicy pretty face bright eyes.21yo.beautiful.face,long.silky.hair,sexy.body ,exceptional starred.is very very innocent and fresh, Gorgeous, pretty sexy.attending Sydney's famous universities, holiday guest, eyes gentle, gentle enough, one of annual gold medal, cute, absolutely conquer your desires, real age 21yo, looks like 19yo, 165cm, body size 7 with B cup breast with sexy button ,fashion dressing with Japan style make up. Big charming eyes .she looks like hot porno star. she is a charming and young wild cat on bed. Sexy playing .One of our best new
girl.

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99277999_20150115014602_image.jpg
Lulu *****just arrive Australia 1 month. Very limited English. Innocent. Fresh & sexy
Lulu *****just arrive Australia 1 month. Very limited English. Innocent. Fresh. 23yo 162cm. 44kg. Leggy. D cup. Brown hair with charming eyes. Inexperienced will try best offer GFE .healthy tan skin, model body, very pretty face and sexy long leg with smooth beautiful skin**** New to the industry!!!see her you will not disappoint.
Top Young & Fresh & juicy。beautiful school girl super cute.popular with clients 。One of our best. Slim, sensual, and sexy, slim body, B cup, snow white skin, beautiful face, New to industry, young & fresh, a real korean stunner with sexy curving body, beautiful with slim waist, innocent look, friendly, definately a must try.....very very beautiful and amazing service sweet heart."little shuiliandong。pretty face bright eyes.sexy young body.She can meet all your sexual fantasies women.

7cowper
19-01-2015, 10:50 PM
7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 9682 388

7cowper
21-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Shop Owner

7cowper
22-01-2015, 02:42 PM

7cowper
24-01-2015, 12:05 AM
9637-7922 g r nv i l le

7cowper
25-01-2015, 01:31 PM
http://toutiao.com/group/essay/3848860109/?iid=2524455501&app=news_article&tt_from=copy

7cowper
27-01-2015, 12:36 PM

7cowper
28-01-2015, 12:48 AM

7cowper
28-01-2015, 08:09 PM
new new new

7cowper
05-02-2015, 09:40 AM
9637-7922 :9637-7922

7cowper
06-02-2015, 08:46 AM
Shop Owner

7cowper
07-02-2015, 02:25 PM
Shop Owner

7cowper
10-06-2015, 02:04 PM
7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 9682 3888 (tel:9682 3888)

7cowper
12-06-2015, 01:51 AM

7cowper
12-06-2015, 07:12 PM

7cowper
14-06-2015, 09:01 PM
7 Cowper st Granville 9637-7922

7cowper
15-06-2015, 10:29 PM
7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 9623-7922

7cowper
17-06-2015, 12:31 PM
7 Cowper st Granville 9637-7922

7cowper
18-06-2015, 03:23 PM
7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 9623-7922

7cowper
19-06-2015, 09:30 PM
young pretty girl,,sweet girlfriend experience

Oneonone
21-06-2015, 07:38 PM
Shop owner!

This is a repeat of another thread on this forum so I will repeat my previous response!

No one will write a report for you because they will end up with no credibility on the forum if they do!

Those of us that do reports do so for nothing because if we do so we can say what we like, we don't have to answer to anyone we just write it how it is.

The chance of anyone writing a report for you now is next to none and if they do no one will believe what they have written as you are paying them to write it.

That's not how this forum works.

I wish you well!

eltran
21-06-2015, 09:55 PM
You're going about it the wrong way. There's no point paying someone to write reviews for the forum. A cheap/paid review is just an advertisement, regardless of how good it might be and will be seen as such.

You should be paying people to do reviews for you. And/Or just tell the guy who is about to leave to rate them out of 5.

Call it quality control. Don't tell the girls, and tell the guy to write a review just for you, after. I don't know the ins and outs of the business (well, apart from one set of in's and outs) but take a look at Uber. When you take one, immediately after you get to rate the ride. If you suck they take you out of the service.

7cowper
21-08-2015, 10:29 AM
9637-7922 dear boss